The Cycling Thread

mexicohockey

Sep 18, 2007
DF
Great stage yesterday. Today’s climbs will give a good indication who’s got it to take it all. Really looking forward to it. My money is on Roglič

Oct 18, 2006
I disagree. First stages where super boring.
I think Alps will be amazing though.
Some amazing stages, some not so amazing. It's been very good but I liked last years Vuelta more.

Pogacar is unreal, what a ridiculous talent. It's Roglic's race to lose though, can't see him being beaten with that team behind him.

Jack Straw

Moving much too slow.
Sponsor
Jul 19, 2010
New York
Fascinating stage today. Bora did all that work but Sagan only gets 4th. That has to be very disappointing.

Vasilevskiy

The cat will be back
Dec 30, 2008
Barcelona
Fascinating stage today. Bora did all that work but Sagan only gets 4th. That has to be very disappointing.

SunWeb was perfect they destroyed Bora to the point Sagan had to save the attacks himself until SKA delivered the final blow nobody could answer to

Vasilevskiy

The cat will be back
Dec 30, 2008
Barcelona
The bar is not high and I think the riders can give a much better show.
Yesterday's stage was amazing but Alps could have been so much better.

Oct 18, 2006
Pogacar wow. Just WOW.

Insane.

Between him, Evenepoel, and Bernal (2019 TDF version), there are going to be some seriously good GT’s in the future.

Jack Straw

Moving much too slow.
Sponsor
Jul 19, 2010
New York

Chloe Dygert crash: 2016 Olympic silver medalist flips off course at World Championships

She flipped head over heels, going over the barricade onto a grassy bank. She was airlifted to a hospital in Bologna and was going into surgery to repair a quadriceps muscle, according to her father, David Dygert.

Photos from the scene showed damage to her left leg, with a bloody wound from mid-thigh to her left knee.

Damn. Hopefully she makes a full recovery, such a talented cyclist with a bright future.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->