GDT: The Cory: Devils @ Rangers, 1 PM, MSG+

Status
Not open for further replies.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Great job boys, maybe if you were playing 60 minutes instead of 20 today you might have had a shot at four in a row*

*for Cory

Reactions: mdj12784

None Shall Pass

Dano moisturizes
Jul 7, 2007
Brooklyn
I think he looks better, but he's likely not as bad as he was to start the year and not as good as he's been since getting called back up.

Well, yeah. He's been better than .930 prior to today since the call-up, and there's only two goalies in the .930+ range this season. :laugh:

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Santini can't hold the zone. Even Volchenkov could do that better.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Santini making me miss Lovejoy already.
I don't understand why people get mad when Hynes doesn't praise him or whatever happened in the post game the other night.

I think Carrick will be an upgrade to him, but Gryba will still be in the lineup, which sucks.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
That defending was worse than ours.
It definitely was, but I don't think anyone ever expects Andy Greene to be that wide open. It's almost like you can take it for granted that he won't be.:laugh:

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Would be more thrilled if he actually started to take over games from time to time instead of collecting secondary assists here and there.
Seriously? And yet when I talk about a poor goalie, I have a few knives at my throat. And I'm the first to even comment on this one....

Reactions: Dialamo

Cage Helmet

Thank you Marty!
May 27, 2012
It wasn’t Schneids worst game but too many rebounds early. He could have done better on the third Raggies goal. Had it covered and lost it. They need to go back to him on Monday to continue further evaluation and not Reuben.

Reactions: mdj12784

Cage Helmet

Thank you Marty!
May 27, 2012
Highlight of the game was Erika just referring to the Rangers as ''The Rags'' in the post game. :laugh:
For real? Dolan won’t let her get away with that. Her entire pay for this contest will be taken by him and she will have to roadie for his band’s next gig and be forced to sit in on rehearsals.

Reactions: nugg and glenwo2

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Was I the only one that caught that in the post game? The Rags quote from Erika?

She was talking about shots in the game and when she got to the Rangers she said something like ''34 for the Rags''. If I weren't sick right now and having coughing fits, I probably would have laughed really hard.

Hynes wasn't happy in the post game. Said we weren't ready to play.

Reactions: nugg and glenwo2

StvBroDan

vPLAY WITH HEARTv
Oct 15, 2008
USA
Was I the only one that caught that in the post game? The Rags quote from Erika?

She was talking about shots in the game and when she got to the Rangers she said something like ''34 for the Rags''. If I weren't sick right now and having coughing fits, I probably would have laughed really hard.

Hynes wasn't happy in the post game. Said we weren't ready to play.
WELL THATS ON YOU COACH IF THEY ARE NOT READY TO PLAY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad