The correct Under Armour shirt for hockey?

stick9

Aug 12, 2004
I wear one of the Nike Dri-Fit shirts and love it. It's not one of the super tight ones. Which I why I like it so much.

Doctor Hook

Mar 11, 2006
Boston
I'm the type who rocks a "lucky" t-shirt under his gear every time I hit the ice. Are these shirts really worth it and do they make a difference?

Canadian Chris

Feb 28, 2002
Nanaimo, BC
Visit site
The answer to that is yes...I've got 4 of the heat gear, 2 short sleeve and 2 no sleeve...

I haven't tried that "grip" version yet though...may be worth looking into...

but the stuff is magnificant!

I Actually just bought Under Armour batting gloves for baseball the other day too....*drool*....

Last edited:

AgentNaslund*

night-timer said:
Would anyone know which style of long-sleeve t-shirt is considered the best for hockey players? Is it the Heat Gear model, Loose Gear, Cold Gear?

Loose gear is not ment for hockey. Heat gear is for people who does workout.

I use the tight fit. Works fine. Infact, it absorbs sweat better then the loose fit.

Greeneye

May 17, 2006
Golden, CO
Anyone know where to get the old school blue ringer shirts you see NHLers wearing. I noticed Peca wearing one last night. Never saw them in stores though.

Kardi

Jul 28, 2004
Interwebs
a loose long sleeve is what i go for, nothing is worse then skating at very fast speeds and being cold

sc37

Jan 14, 2006
OH-IO
www.thescoreboards.com
JM47 said:
Anyone know where to get the old school blue ringer shirts you see NHLers wearing. I noticed Peca wearing one last night. Never saw them in stores though.
This what you talking about:
Link
I see a lotta guys wearing stuff like this...cept I didn't notice what Peca had. Do believe I saw a couple guys with this type shirt on...Ehrhoff for one I know.

CheeseSandwich*

Grave77digger said:
i nearly hyperventilated wearing a shirt thatw as to tight and didnt let my skin breath. I think loose fit would be good

haha that happened to me too. Oh man I was so close to throwing up on the ice.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad