OT - NO POLITICS The Coronavirus Covid-19

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spooner st

Jan 14, 2007
It can be done - but this crew (who fired the CDC pandemic response team two years ago and never replaced them) sure as shit doesnt inspire confidence.

Our family is assuming that we will all get it and are just looking to insulate our parents who are over 70
Yes, do the right thing.

Spooner st

Jan 14, 2007
thumb_how-it-feels-waking-up-every-morning-in-2020-damage-67603544.png

BruinsFanSince94

The Perfect Fan ™
Sep 28, 2017
New England
This is one of the biggest problem here. We have quite a few that don't take it seriously. It's just another flu king of crowd.

I've been around this first hand. We took a person to the hospital who had coronavirus. We took necessary precautions and none of us have symptoms or been diagnosed.

Spooner st

Jan 14, 2007
I've been around this first hand. We took a person to the hospital who had coronavirus. We took necessary precautions and none of us have symptoms or been diagnosed.
I'm sure you'll have lots of experience in a few weeks. Be safe out there, it's going to get scary real fast, and it's going to last a few months.

Reactions: BruinsFanSince94

BruinsFanSince94

The Perfect Fan ™
Sep 28, 2017
New England
I'm sure you'll have lots of experience in a few weeks. Be safe out there, it's going to get scary real fast, and it's going to last a few months.

Thanks. We take necessary precautions. Not saying it's 100% guaranteed. I'm not scared about it. I guess with my personality, I kind of just laugh it off. We deal with nasty shit at my work a lot so I do get numb about certain things.

member 96824

edit: nvm. Week recess was cancelled..3 day still happening

Spooner st

Jan 14, 2007
Ontario has announced 17 new cases of COVID-19, including a baby boy, bringing the total number in the province to 59.

Health officials said the baby is under the age of one and was taken to North York General Hospital in Toronto. The boy is listed as having contracted the coronavirus through close contact and is currently self-isolating.
The oldest patient listed within the new cases is a man in his 70s who attended Mississauga Hospital after a recent travel history to the U.S.

Ontario confirms 17 new COVID-19 cases, including baby boy

The Laukomotive

Nov 26, 2017
Ontario has announced 17 new cases of COVID-19, including a baby boy, bringing the total number in the province to 59.

Health officials said the baby is under the age of one and was taken to North York General Hospital in Toronto. The boy is listed as having contracted the coronavirus through close contact and is currently self-isolating.
The oldest patient listed within the new cases is a man in his 70s who attended Mississauga Hospital after a recent travel history to the U.S.

Ontario confirms 17 new COVID-19 cases, including baby boy

What? :huh:

Reactions: Mpasta
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->