napoleon in rags

Fred's dead, Baby... Fred's dead
Jun 17, 2009
St. Helena
I think we're good

20k.jpg

Lately I like posing the following question:

Which statement is likely true?
A) Icecaps will completely vanish some time in the future.
B) Ice will advance and thicken to several kilometers over the high to mid latitudes some time in the future.

The correct answer given past earth history is both A & B.

Tarantula

Hanging around the web
Aug 31, 2017
GTA
here is another sign

I’m a Parkland Shooting Survivor. QAnon Convinced My Dad It Was All a Hoax.

VICE News spoke to the poster and confirmed the author’s claims about being a survivor of the school shooting.

Crazy, many a family has been torn apart the last year and a half with political and or pandemic beliefs. I am always wary of zealots, doesn't matter if I initially agree with their cause or not, because eventually you have to become one of them or they will turn on you.

Stylizer1

SENSimillanaire
Jun 12, 2009
Ottabot City
here is another sign

I’m a Parkland Shooting Survivor. QAnon Convinced My Dad It Was All a Hoax.

VICE News spoke to the poster and confirmed the author’s claims about being a survivor of the school shooting.
Vice creates news, they don't report it. And this is from someone who would pick up a copy of the VICE magazine every month in the mid 90's. It "was" a great magazine. They have no credibility when it comes to journalism. That's not to say they don't have interesting subjects just they have a narrative to exploit most of the time.

Reactions: Gold Diamond

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
Vice creates news, they don't report it. And this is from someone who would pick up a copy of the VICE magazine every month in the mid 90's. It "was" a great magazine. They have no credibility when it comes to journalism. That's not to say they don't have interesting subjects just they have a narrative to exploit most of the time.

Not here

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
I could of Swore. They said Miambi would be UnderWooder by now. But then Hal come I`m on Miami Beach, Picking up New Babe`s every week? :biglaugh: I Think the Nerd`s wanted 2 Scare us away, Cuz they know they have No shot if I`m out there Pickin`g up Chick`s. But it Didn`t work, the only Globbal warmin`g is that i Keep getting Hotter `n` hotter `n` Hotter `n` Hotter. :yo::yo::yo:

P.S. If your Ugly, Stay the f*** off the f***in`g Beach`s. We Don`t need Fat Ugly Slob`s out there, I Will not hesitate 2 beat any1 up if they are Ugly. :shakehead

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell
I could of Swore. They said Miambi would be UnderWooder by now. But then Hal come I`m on Miami Beach, Picking up New Babe`s every week? :biglaugh: I Think the Nerd`s wanted 2 Scare us away, Cuz they know they have No shot if I`m out there Pickin`g up Chick`s. But it Didn`t work, the only Globbal warmin`g is that i Keep getting Hotter `n` hotter `n` Hotter `n` Hotter. :yo::yo::yo:

P.S. If your Ugly, Stay the f*** off the f***in`g Beach`s. We Don`t need Fat Ugly Slob`s out there, I Will not hesitate 2 beat any1 up if they are Ugly. :shakehead
I can assure you "Miambi" is not anywhere near the point of being "underwooder". And ugly slobs are few and far between at Miambi Beech.

CasusBelli

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 6, 2017
I work in the renewables space (financial engineering at a solar firm to be exact), so I look at power spot and derivatives prices every day. I can confirm that the market does in fact expect calamity.

Reactions: John Price

therealkoho

Him/Leaf/fan
Jul 10, 2009
the Prior
The point was that the extreme of both the right and left are guilty of that kind of idiocy, I was not in any way trying to show equivalence between the two things.

To be honest I was actually dumbfounded in reading that story, in fact so much so I actually Googled it in order to ascertain its authenticity.

As a society it's possibly we've reached the tipping point and with that there is no going back unfortunately.

Reactions: Thucydides

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad