The collapse of civilization .

Thucydides

Dec 24, 2009
Historic droughts, heatwaves , wildfires, crops dying , water reserves shrinking , ice caps melting , permafrost melting , etc. It appears we are in the beginning of the end of times.

summer is just getting started here in North America & this is what we are seeing .

what’s everyone’s plans for the end of the world ?

what does summer 2025 look like if 2021 looks like this?

looks like we are getting biblical !
wild times !

Tarantula

Hanging around the web
Aug 31, 2017
GTA
Historic droughts, heatwaves , wildfires, crops dying , water reserves shrinking , ice caps melting , permafrost melting , etc. It appears we are in the beginning of the end of times.

summer is just getting started here in North America & this is what we are seeing .

wild times !

I think we will be on the edge of extinction before the end of this century.

Reactions: Thucydides

Stylizer1

SENSimillanaire
Jun 12, 2009
Ottabot City
I think we're good

20k.jpg

Bumpus

Shhh ...
Mar 4, 2008
WV

wild times !
tenor.gif

Tarantula

Hanging around the web
Aug 31, 2017
GTA
As my Grandma used to say between puffs on her cigarette while pouring her own special home distilled whisky "Hell is just waiting for us". We would all laugh, but those still left aren't laughing now...

JMCx4

Censorship is the Sincerest Form of Flattery
Sep 3, 2017
St. Louis, MO
As my Grandma used to say between puffs on her cigarette while pouring her own special home distilled whisky "Hell is just waiting for us". We would all laugh, but those still left aren't laughing now...
That was an unfiltered cigarette, I imagine. At least she can chat with the tobacco company execs now.

Reactions: Tarantula

Baby Punisher

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2012
Staten Island, NY
Looks like climate change is going to cause the moon to create massive floods in 10 years.
Not likely as the moon has been moving further away from the earth on a steady, but slow pace for some time, and it's being pushed away by the very thing it needs and people fear. Ocean tides.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad