The Colaiacovo Report: 2014 Edition

Falco Lombardi

Nov 17, 2011
St. Louis, MO
Games Lost:

Currently injured: Jordan Leopold (hand surgery)
Magnus Paajarvi(undisclosed upper body injury)

Paajarvi: 6*
Morrow: 6
Leopold: 3*
Colaiacovo: 0*
iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
Total: 15*

*And counting

Last edited:

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
Lol perfect.

Colaiacovo can't be happy that he's not already leading in games lost. Look for him to injure himself on a stationary bike as soon as he gets to the rink.

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Sponsor
Mar 22, 2012
Morrow is in tonight, so I think his * should be gone.

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
You just know at some point during tonight's game Colaiacovo will be laying on the ice wincing for at least 15 seconds before getting up. I just can't wait to see exactly when.

Multimoodia

Sicker Than Usual
Nov 6, 2010
The Range
You just know at some point during tonight's game Colaiacovo will be laying on the ice wincing for at least 15 seconds before getting up. I just can't wait to see exactly when.

I think back to last year against Detroit.

1st game.
1st period.

Colo gets hit in the face with the puck and drops like a sack of rice.
That gif and that game should be all that is required to explain Colaiacovo.

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
:laugh:

God, this is the only reason I'm actually looking forward to seeing him play. I just imagine he will injure himself somehow and it will be funny.

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
That sucks. I personally wish we would try to find a cheap physical presence to replace him during that time but I doubt we will.

illninofan*

Just put in Porter and Cracknell, or call up Beach just for the avs game.

Morrow is in there too and Stewart can fight so we won't be at a loss for toughness.

PerryTurnbullfan

Sep 30, 2006
Penalty Box
Here's another idea, Bring up Ponich for the Twister type role. The Avs have Bordeleau who is 6' 6" and 230#s and is little more than a stiff. Ponich can really throw them and has gone toe to toe with Bordeleau before to a draw. Ponich just doesn't have too many takers. Beach is an option, but he really needs to put on some weight and get stronger. I don't see him fairing too well with Bordeleau. Just a thought.... I really don't want Stewart fighting Bordeleau. He isn't that big 6' 2" 240 and it certainly isn't much of a trade off for us.

Backes has won one fight in his career against Toews. Stick to his game plan.

rumrokh

THORBS
Mar 10, 2006
Here's another idea, Bring up Ponich for the Twister type role. The Avs have Bordeleau who is 6' 6" and 230#s and is little more than a stiff. Ponich can really throw them and has gone toe to toe with Bordeleau before to a draw. Ponich just doesn't have too many takers. Beach is an option, but he really needs to put on some weight and get stronger. I don't see him fairing too well with Bordeleau. Just a thought.... I really don't want Stewart fighting Bordeleau. He isn't that big 6' 2" 240 and it certainly isn't much of a trade off for us.

Backes has won one fight in his career against Toews. Stick to his game plan.

Or just don't fight.

Reaves wouldn't get a regular spot in the lineup if it weren't for his hitting, energy, and ability to help his line play in the attacking zone. The fighting part is nice, but is just a part of why he's on the Blues. The Blues don't need a goon who can't at least play hockey at the same level as Reaves does. They're better off going without a heavyweight when Reaves is out.

Daley Tarasenkshow

Schennsational
Nov 7, 2012
St. Louis MO
I wish we still had Peluso, or a goon like Della Rovere. Beach wouldn't be terrible, the kid is huge and he can at least play decently when not fighting. I'd love to see them callup Ponich or Beach to replace the toughness lost with Reaver.

When you're about the play the Avs and the Sharks, we need a player that can fight. Sharks are going to come after Lappy and we need a step-in.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->