Celtics/NBA Off-Season/Draft - Celtics complete sign-and-trade, send Gordon Hayward to Hornets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
21TipOff_Header_Desktop_20201202-1.jpg

NBA League Schedule for December | NBA.com

Last edited:

lopey

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 27, 2009
Frozen Tundra Northern Ontario
I hope game 5 Celtics show up. Walker needs to force the ball in the offensive zone, no more settling for the outlet pass. He is the key to this game for the C's IMO. And Smart needs to be smart when he decides to shoot. He makes one 3 then decides he is Larry Bird, firing up shots like crazy.

PatriceBergeronFan

Jul 15, 2011
USA
Go Celtics. Will the Celtics be playing two opponents again? I'll tune in here to find out!

Then again, the NBA got the game 7, perhaps it doesn't care which team wins tonight. No interest in watching the NBA product anymore.

Smitty93

Dec 6, 2012
If they win the 3rd, they win the game. That's my hot take of the day.

Celtics are +72 in the other three quarters, but -37 in the 3rd. It's by far their worst defensive quarter. They can't let that happen again tonight and expect to win.

It's unbelievably frustrating because the same thing has happened every single game. Fix the problem, win the series.

Reactions: lopey

lopey

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 27, 2009
Frozen Tundra Northern Ontario
If they win the 3rd, they win the game. That's my hot take of the day.

Celtics are +72 in the other three quarters, but -37 in the 3rd. It's by far their worst defensive quarter. They can't let that happen again tonight and expect to win.

It's unbelievably frustrating because the same thing has happened every single game. Fix the problem, win the series.
Good point, that ass hat Nurse has been better with half time adjustments than Stevens. Seems the raps mixed up their defense alot in the 3rd and we are not ready for it.

Smitty93

Dec 6, 2012
Good point, that ass hat Nurse has been better with half time adjustments than Stevens. Seems the raps mixed up their defense alot in the 3rd and we are not ready for it.

Celtics offense in the 3rd isn't the problem. They're basically averaging the same amount of points every quarter. It's the defense that's the issue. They're giving up 30 in the 3rd, and just 22 in the other 3 quarters.

Reactions: pgm16 and lopey
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad