The Claude Giroux highlight thread, **** YEAH!

might2mash

Post-apocalyptic
Oct 22, 2007
South Bend
I think you just have to find the Melvin's song and link it (so they can advertising buying it) and it'll play along with your video.

Like in this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SbGRfJfTQV0

See how it says "Artist: Linkin Park" ? Find how to put the Melvin's song on the video in the same manner.
That's done automatically when the publisher and artist want it that way. Some don't, and audio gets removed.

Phunhog

Jul 18, 2007
Rated G.

made this in responce to my first Claude Giroux video having it's audio pulled. This one is short and to the point. Enjoy.

Amateur Hour

Jul 23, 2006
Negadelphia
Sleeping with the enemy here...

I love this kid, Giroux is awesome and I'm so glad he is getting to work with Jagr.

Ain't he fun to watch? Giroux is easily the most talented guy we've had since Forsberg and, before that, Lindros. But honestly, I think G's pure skill set is right on par with Forsberg, who was a better player than Lindros. That's why I'm so excited about him.

Spongolium*

You know what I find hillarious. Has anyone noticed how Jester has just vanished since Giroux has been lighting it up. I remember distinctly when he said that Giroux would never reach 100 points in his career. That he was too "old" to be putting up those points :lol:.

healthyscratch

Jun 19, 2007
Philly
Holy crap, I can't believe it's been almost two years since we last posted in here. I'm ashamed. But had to add last night's filthy backhanded game winner, and of course his 100th career goal.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->