The chase for the playoffs (standings, scoreboard watching, and, of course, sagacious commentary)

Theo Von

gang gang buzz buzz
Nov 15, 2013
despite their recent slide, don't expect an Islanders loss tomorrow night. they play detroit at home.

ViD

#CBJNeedHugs
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2007
Blue Jackets Area
All it takes is 3-4 games to go our way and we’re back to a play off spot. I can’t say we played itself terrible in any of the games except the one in Philadelphia and even then Flyers didn’t even have 20 shots

Reactions: thebus88

Theo Von

gang gang buzz buzz
Nov 15, 2013
hurricanes getting smacked around by the rangers, 3-1 late in the second.

Madifer

Oct 2, 2018
All it takes is 3-4 games to go our way and we’re back to a play off spot. I can’t say we played itself terrible in any of the games except the one in Philadelphia and even then Flyers didn’t even have 20 shots

Dude. Get real :|

Next year this team will be better but this season is officially over. Luckily there were a couple of months of excitement here this year

Theo Von

gang gang buzz buzz
Nov 15, 2013
4-1 NYR

Trouba could be suspended, though. nasty headshot to Haula that went uncalled, somehow.

Canes play the Leafs in toronto tomorrow night, too. hmmmm

Long Live Lyle

Feb 10, 2019
Chicago, IL
Flyers beat the Jets.

Hurricanes at Leafs (I’d say go Toronto), Sharks at Ramgers and Panthers at VGK are other games of interest later today.

Double-Shift Lasse

Just post better
Dec 22, 2004
Exurban Cbus
I was gonna put this in the GDT but I think as a rant it works better here. I am aware I've minimized the "games in hand" thing in the past so perhaps this rant is a little hypocritical, but I'm tired of seeing such a disparity ion games played when I look at the standings. And now we have another game today. What the hell with this schedule?

Yes, the answer is to win your games and let the standings sort themselves out. Maybe I just need to take a break from the standings.

Monk

Feb 5, 2008
I was gonna put this in the GDT but I think as a rant it works better here. I am aware I've minimized the "games in hand" thing in the past so perhaps this rant is a little hypocritical, but I'm tired of seeing such a disparity ion games played when I look at the standings. And now we have another game today. What the hell with this schedule?

Yes, the answer is to win your games and let the standings sort themselves out. Maybe I just need to take a break from the standings.

Give the sittings a try.

Reactions: Double-Shift Lasse

Double-Shift Lasse

Just post better
Dec 22, 2004
Exurban Cbus
Give the sittings a try.

K8Wj.gif

BluejacketNut

Sep 23, 2006
www.erazzphoto.com
Best thing for us would be to go 2-16 or how ever many are left to try and get in a lottery spot. This is not a contending team, so may as well get more then the 12th pick in the draft if at all possible

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009

Yeah its beyond ridiculous. Each team should be within 1-2 games of each other. There are some teams who are going to have 3-4 games in hand over us after tonight, which is stupid.

Fro

Cheatin on CBJ w TBL
Mar 11, 2009
The Beach, FL
Yeah its beyond ridiculous. Each team should be within 1-2 games of each other. There are some teams who are going to have 3-4 games in hand over us after tonight, which is stupid.

Was thinking about that...it means games will be bunched for those teams, perhaps fatigue helps us in those situations...best I got

Monk

Feb 5, 2008

This is probably a stretch, but this got me wondering if it's just a coincidence that the team with a more compressed schedule over the season (so far) has the most injuries in the league...

Reactions: Double-Shift Lasse

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->