The Captain is BACK!

ChiHawk21

Jan 15, 2011
great to hear that hes feeling better. glad hes coming back. at least 2 more years of the captain!

Reactions: Muffinalt

Hattrick Kane

Oct 8, 2018
Fantastic news! I’m glad he’s feeling better. Can’t say I’ve ever heard of the exact illness he had, but being stressed is no joke and can lead to so many health problems.

Gonna kick some ass next year!

WarLax

Apr 17, 2016
Instructed by the organization to release this knowing it would be a huge story.

Yea, probably, but Johnny doesn't have to put his reputation and name on the line for an organization that willfully enabled a child molester.

We've had this conversation in the other thread, but if he's willing to do this now, maybe it's because he still believes in the team and management?

Either way I don't want to pollute this thread with that stuff. I'm just glad he's on the road to being healthy again and is working to coming back!

Reactions: Mrfenn92

Hawkaholic

Dec 19, 2006
London, Ont.
Him 100% being back changes things a little bit with the "rebuild" I think. They will probably try to fast track it a little bit I'm thinking, and it's probably why we are hearing news of us going after Hamilton and Jones.

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
Instructed by the organization to release this knowing it would be a huge story.

This isn't 2015

Hawks are pretty irrelevant on Chicago sports landscape

Toews will get a 30 sec mention maybe on ABC 7 and then they wont mention any hockey news until Hawks make first round selection or trade/sign a guy

Its Sox/Cubs with some Bears talk soon to kick up for Chicago sports media

Malagahawks

We tanked hard and got Bedard!! Happy Days!!
Oct 23, 2018
Malaga, Spain
Incredible news!!! Either way for the Captain the priority always has to be 100% health. Once you cross that bridge everything else takes care of itself.

Csonked Out

Mar 20, 2007
Bismarck, ND
Good to see him back, I’ve been aware of what he has been going through but will not publish online until he opens up. I will say that he has been improving and is in a much better place right now.

giza

Jul 19, 2011
Leadership, experience, production, positive cascade impact up the middle for the team......nothing but good news here----welcome back JT!!!!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad