Post-Game Talk: The Capitals are playing the Kings in LA this evening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

notDkristich

Jan 27, 2013
Please don't suck again

Reirdon needs to work on his coaching stance. Folded arms reeks of insecurity. Maybe try the eyebrow dance?

Reactions: VaCaps Fan

kicksavedave

I'm just here for the memes and gifs.
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2009
Fallbrook, CA
www.tiasarms.org
Please don't suck again

Reirdon needs to work on his coaching stance. Folded arms reeks of insecurity. Maybe try the eyebrow dance?

Like this:
hunterface.gif

Or like this:
74d67ba50acb545a9f13e8a33d87633a.gif

AlexBrovechkin8

At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions
Seriously they need to win tonight. Kings are last in the NHL and on a 4-game losing streak. Caps are no where near safe for the playoffs and if they miss or get sent to Tampa in R1 they can look at the 4 points they crapped away to the shitty Ducks as a big reason why.

Also, that second Dale Hunter gif is one of my all-time favorites. So is this one.
SaltyLeftBarnowl-small.gif

trick9

Jun 2, 2013
I think the guys had a long weekend in California after that Sharks win.

5-1 Kings.

DrewGl

Jul 28, 2018
Alexandria, VA
I did a "Caps tour" 4 years ago and hit a Kings and Ducks game when I was in SoCal visiting a friend.. I do not get the appeal of that state. It's a desert with worse traffic than DC. In and Out is overrated too.

Ridley Simon

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Marin County — SF Bay Area, CA
I did a "Caps tour" 4 years ago and hit a Kings and Ducks game when I was in SoCal visiting a friend.. I do not get the appeal of that state. It's a desert with worse traffic than DC. In and Out is overrated too.

Ahhhhhh, wut???

I’ve lived half of my years on each coast. California has its problems....but neither of these 2 things are one of them, LOL:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Ridley Simon

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Sorry man haha. I'll take 5 Guys and changing seasons.

5 guys is out here too. I’m actually partial to “the Habit” these days ....but a double double animal style will always be a top 3 burger. Always.

I get the seasons too. Save when it’s 10 degrees out and my 3 little kids can’t go outside. It’s bad enough out here when it’s dumping rain. Don’t know what we’d do from November thru March with the shit DC weather. Never mind the humidity.

But— we all have our things we like/crave/need. I fully get it. I miss the East Coast a lot. But would never move back

Ridley Simon

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
I love LA and San Diego. I'd seriously consider a move if my wife wasn't 100% against it.

I love OC. LA is a little goofy for my tastes. But it’s a terrific place to visit.

And as @calicapsfan can attest — Bay Area CA is really nothing like LA or even SD

SF vs LA is akin to Boston vs Miami. Just all in the same state. LOL

kicksavedave

I'm just here for the memes and gifs.
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2009
Fallbrook, CA
www.tiasarms.org

Simply put, if you toured SoCal and didn't find anything that appeals to you, then you weren't doing it right. World class beaches, in immediate view(2 hrs drive) of solid snow covered mountain ranges with tons of great golf in between. Some of the best cuisine concentrated in any one of a hundred different neighborhoods, and In n Out is hardly representative of any of it. A drive up PCH/101 from San Diego to NorCal is one of the most spectacular drives for scenery on the entire planet, let alone the USA, but I will admit along LA it's not much.

Serious question, besides the two arena's, which are in nothing special areas, where did you tour?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad