Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
9N8VwIs.jpg

Le Tricolore

Boo! BOOOO!
Aug 3, 2005
Montreal
On one hand, I think a Julien and Bergevin picture as the Muppets in my avatar would be funny, but I don't want an avatar with them in it.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
These faces have to be part of the equation. No shooping needed.

YkYLMa7.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: larrypacman8167

ahmedou

DOU
Oct 7, 2017
On one hand, I think a Julien and Bergevin picture as the Muppets in my avatar would be funny, but I don't want an avatar with them in it.
Do you recall those ones? CJ whining at the refs, smirking badly his mouth on the bench like a child then looking at the heavens. MB laughing with his glasses near his draft-telephone. Those ones expressions of ’em on the Muppets looks well...

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Lol that's pretty good.

Thanks but it was a pointless exercise. I don't know what use it will have now. Nobody wants it. :laugh:

I had trouble with the grumpy muppet on the right. I'm not a muppet fan but I figured the Bergevin version had to at least frown and look concerned to try and get closer to the grumpy guy's expression.

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
Thanks but it was a pointless exercise. I don't know what use it will have now. Nobody wants it. :laugh:

I had trouble with the grumpy muppet on the right. I'm not a muppet fan but I figured the Bergevin version had to at least frown and look concerned to try and get closer to the grumpy guy's expression.

bSEMEQf.jpg

If the Habs Make the Playoffs I'll use it for a complete season and also the post season...
But yeah you are right an exercise in futility. :sarcasm:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->