The Cameramen Suck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legolas

Apr 11, 2004
Toronto, Canada
Seriously. How many times were they in an entirely other zone of the rink when the play was continuing? There were times were I thought Kiprusoff had the puck and its already out of the zone and times where there's a pass back to the point and I'm stuck looking at Niedermayer standing still because the puck ended up going into the corner.

Anticipating the play is a worthy goal, but following the puck accurately is much more helpful.

AGraveOne

Jan 24, 2004
Raleigh, NC
Legolas said:
Seriously. How many times were they in an entirely other zone of the rink when the play was continuing? There were times were I thought Kiprusoff had the puck and its already out of the zone and times where there's a pass back to the point and I'm stuck looking at Niedermayer standing still because the puck ended up going into the corner.

Anticipating the play is a worthy goal, but following the puck accurately is much more helpful.
amen bruh-tha.

PredsFan77*

Yes the cameramen suck, I have a hard time seeing the puck...I think they need to bring back the glowing puck.

AgentOrange*

Great thread. It would help if the poster mentioned what broadcast they watched.

:shakehead

H/H

Aug 27, 2004
Hah, that's nothing. If you want the real deal, check out a game broadcasted from Russia. The cameramen probably drinks 3-4 bottles of Vodka for breakfast.

Kravitch

Myabe they should have used ESPN 8 the Oc............uh, nevermind just forget it.

chicpea*

AGraveOne said:
ESPN
(Sorry)
:lol I was wondering what you were talking about. The angles were fine for me. You should write them and let them know though.

AGraveOne

Jan 24, 2004
Raleigh, NC
chicpea said:
:lol I was wondering what you were talking about. The angles were fine for me. You should write them and let them know though.
Man, the ESPN crew did ok with angles (mostly) but they often trailed the puck by a second...which on a shot from high in the zone you get to the goalie after the puck and rebound...

it was tough at times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad