The Camarillo (Ben Scrivens) Appreciation Thread

Captain Mittens*

I am sure Ben's inlaws living in Camarillo have everything to do with Ben's success! Homeboy has been a rock!

Camarillio represent!!

map_of_camarillo_ca.jpg

camarillo-premium-outlets-01.jpg

graph.png

scryan

May 1, 2013
**** yeah Los Primaros...

Scrivezina will be holding the cup high atop The Heights this offseason.

Dooney

Jan 12, 2005
On the move
YAY Camarillo. Go Team Scrivens:handclap:

So I spend 1/2 my time there. Son and daughter in law have a home there.;)

I can often be found at French Bulldog, Lure or Twenty-88

Galamoor

Oct 29, 2010
Thousand Oaks
If you are ever in Camarillo and want to watch a Kings game – hit up Daryl’s Couch. Small , dive bar ambiance but craft beer heaven ( rotating taps). Plus, Daryl is a diehard kings fan, the game is ALWAYS on.

Riposte!

Jan 25, 2006
Seattle
Did you guys see how fast the Professor got into the celebration pile last night? ****ing speed demon we got on our hands.

He also punched Brown right in the face with his glove when he threw his arms around the pile, if you go back and watch it.

Captain Mittens*

Screenshot_2013-11-26-16-48-01-1_zpsb8430ce2.png

Spanish Hills Country Club...Camarillo, CA

Site of a certain wedding I was at once... I played the role of the groom. :help:
I got so drunk at your wedding that I don't even remember being there.

fyrescorp

Apr 19, 2006
I work at the Mission Oaks Fire Station if any one feels the need to say "Hi" or is not feeling well or something.

HolyShot*

Never been to camarillo but I herd they got some good weed there.

Face Wash

Mar 17, 2002
Visit site

And the funny thing was...we didn't even serve alcohol...it was a dry wedding. But clearly you brought the moonshine again. Which is the main reason my Puritan wife won't speak to you anymore...well that and the fact you put the moves on her on the dance floor. This was me watching you dance with my wife. :facepalm:

driller1

Dry Island Reject
Feb 4, 2010

And the funny thing was...we didn't even serve alcohol...it was a dry wedding. But clearly you brought the moonshine again. Which is the main reason my Puritan wife won't speak to you anymore...well that and the fact you put the moves on her on the dance floor. This was me watching you dance with my wife. :facepalm:

Was that during the pants off dance off?

Captain Mittens*

and that was still the best sex you've ever had

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad