The Call

BattleBorn

50% to winning as many division titles as Toronto
Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
This will go down as the worst atrocity in Golden Knights history and likely won't be defeated for a lifetime. I feel this will cause massive change in the calls of majors in games and will be the worst example of refs putting themselves into a game.
History of hockey.

Such a piece of shit call.

Giving up those goals though. Sharks were motivated, but eh..

Shouldn't have been in the situation at all, but when you get f***ed, don't give up that many goals.

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
Habs fan here. I feel bad for you guys.

Horrible call.

The only solution is the NHL needs video review for majors.

But this league takes so long to bring in obvious rule changes, more travesties like tonight will occur.

Last edited:

MagnumForce2

Dec 16, 2011
Sabres fan....Eakins didn't deserve a 5 minute penalty for the cross check …Stastny is the one that dumped Pavs....if anyone should have got a 5 min major, it should have been Stastny….but I don't think either deserved it and it was just unfortunate how Pavs landed. Bad call that cost you guys the game in my opinion.

Reactions: Nevada Jones

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
Blues fan here.

You guys got SCREWED. I am talking MONTREAL SCREWJOB screwed or NFC Championship game from this year SCREWJOB.

Refs and Bettman should be ASHAMED of themselves. TOTAL JOKE.
giphy.gif

Hockey Freak 7

Kris Letang to another team. GOAT CROSBY 4 HART
Apr 1, 2018
The worst calls of all time in the history of the league..

Either both of them went for 2 minutes for interference..

I would have gotta Stats off the freak play with interference that squash it there..

Vegas would have won probably 5 -1 without OT

Refs has been garbage this whole playoffs to a lot of times..

Even with 4 goals on that bad call he was bad Screen to not see the goals to save..it

I wish I could see Fluery ride to sunset with 4th cup..

mundyc3

May 17, 2017
Las Vegas, NV
I know we are not going to see it but there should be a Galarraga level apologizing from the refs for putting themselves into the game. I want tears, I want they to feel the worst feeling of disgust with themselves I want them to be remembered for the failures they are.

Son of Petter

Who wants to walk with Elias?
Jun 5, 2013
Kanata
It’s not the worst call in NHL history but it is probably in the ballpark, which is pretty insane. I was rooting for you guys to go deep again, what a bs joke job by the NHL

Reactions: Nevada Jones

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->