The Cake Is A Lie. The Tank Is Real.

Status
Not open for further replies.

timw33

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 18, 2007
Victoria
Colorado is down 4-1 to Toronto now. God they are a useless 1-line team.

Edit: NYR blow third period lead and a chance to pass Vancouver.

Last edited:

Zombotron

Supreme Overlord of Crap
Jan 3, 2010
Toronto
PHI wins in regulation. Tomorrow's Canucks game in Anaheim has some pretty sizeable implications (although MN holds tiebreakers)

Lindgren

Jun 30, 2005
I'm finding this extremely frustrating. Why can't the Wild and the Avs get their act together and win a couple of game? It pisses me off. And it also pisses me off that all the games I want to go to extra time end in regulation.

If the Canucks beat Anaheim tomorrow ... I'll be really pissed off.

VanJack

Jul 11, 2014
St. Louis is on fire and Dallas wins again. They're gaining serious separation with only 25 games remaining. Looks like Bruce Boudreau's stumbling, fumbling Wild squad might be the only team capable of being reeled in by the bottom feeders in the Western Conference.

If the Canucks were to go into a serious slide, there's still a chance they could slump to their usual ranking of 26-28 by the time the schedule limps to a close. Those are serious Jack Hughes odds.

Reactions: lindgren

lush

@jasonlush
Sep 9, 2008
Vancouver
The injuries are certainly helping the tank, but aren't good for potential deadline deals (Edler, Sutter, Baertschi), if they can somehow trade away a Roussel, Hutton, Stecher, Leivo or anybody not certain to be in the core and is helping us win this season.... that would be good

So long as you don't go too far and piss off the young guys like Horvat, Boesser and Petey...

timw33

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 18, 2007
Victoria
So long as you don't go too far and piss off the young guys like Horvat, Boesser and Petey..

These three should be pissed already that the best Benning and co has brought in are the Erikssons/Granlunds/Gudbransons/Sutters/Baertschis of the world.

Reactions: lindgren

Baby Pettersson

Mar 8, 2014
Saskatoon
The injuries are certainly helping the tank, but aren't good for potential deadline deals (Edler, Sutter, Baertschi), if they can somehow trade away a Roussel, Hutton, Stecher, Leivo or anybody not certain to be in the core and is helping us win this season.... that would be good

So long as you don't go too far and piss off the young guys like Horvat, Boesser and Petey...

No. Please don't trade Hutton, Stecher, or Leivo. They are young and good why would we ever want to trade them away.

Lindgren

Jun 30, 2005
Edmonton still leads Pittsburgh, 1-0 after one.

The Penguins could soon be out of a playoff position if their struggles continue.

Update: Pitt now leads 2-1.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad