The Buffaslug isn't the worst logo in NHL history?

Salzig

I am laudable.
Feb 28, 2007
Bonn, Germany
I don't care about other team's logos. Knowing that other teams have even worse logos doesn't make the Slug any better. I hated it and I'm just glad it's gone.

Uberpecker

Mar 3, 2011
All this talk about how awful the slug logo is has almost made me like it. Kinda pervy, I know :laugh:

ZZamboni

Puttin' on the Foil
Sep 25, 2010
Buffalo, NY
I don't care about other team's logos. Knowing that other teams have even worse logos doesn't make the Slug any better. I hated it and I'm just glad it's gone.

tumblr_mf5q4xhO9u1rzmx5b.gif

VaporTrail

Mar 2, 2011
Personally I don't even think the slug is the worst jersey in the history of our franchise...

I would nominate the black and red "puck" jersey

CCM-BUFBLNK-A.JPG

jBuds

pretty damn valuable
Sponsor
Apr 9, 2005
Richmond, VA
I have a buffaslug hoodie I still wear. It's wicked comfortable, what can I say?

You can omit "wicked" from your vocabulary since you're a Buffalonian and not Boston Gahbidgj :D :naughty:

I've liked slug from the minute it was unveiled. I'm I. Such a small minority it's hilarious :laugh:

jamers

bleep bop bloop
Sep 17, 2011
You can omit "wicked" from your vocabulary since you're a Buffalonian and not Boston Gahbidgj :D :naughty:

I've liked slug from the minute it was unveiled. I'm I. Such a small minority it's hilarious :laugh:

I was born in upstate NY, some Boston vernacular reached us there somehow...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->