Post-Game Talk (GBU): The Buffalo tramples the Star

joshjull

Aug 2, 2005
Hamburg,NY
Sobotka contributes to that line in the same was that the partition between the glass contributes; Most of the time it's just there, but every once in a while the puck will take a weird bounce and pop out to one of our guys that can actually play hockey, thus resulting in a goal :laugh:
I’m guessing his point is Vlad focuses more on the defensive side so Skinner/Mojo can be more aggressive offensively knowing he has their back.

I feel very comfortable saying he’s not talking about his playmaking ability opening things up. :laugh:

Buffaloed

webmaster
Feb 27, 2002
Niagara Falls
3dbf0n.jpg

flashsabre

Apr 5, 2003
Visit site
Every time I have watched Dallas play, Hintz has been a total beast. I was sure he was injured and not playing today until they zoomed in on him in the 3rd period.

Great all around game. Hope they keep it rolling in Cali.

Reactions: Cheese Breadman

sabrebuild

Apr 21, 2014
Pittsburgh
Dahlin keeps picking up points as a matter of course. Like does anyone else see these games and think oh he only got 1 tonight?

Great game. Sobotka with a very nice saucer, soft and in stride.mmmm

This defense makes me so happy.

Mitts is hard to figure out.

This off-season was the patented sports narrative training montage, cut with an extra step or two.

Instead he looks very similar to me as last year physically, but he is playing his role better.

Until Tage or Asplund comes uo to help the talent on that line, I would love to see what he could do on the Marjo line.

flashsabre

Apr 5, 2003
Visit site
Every time I have watched Dallas play, Hintz has been a total beast. I was sure he was injured and not playing today until they zoomed in on him in the 3rd period. Sabres did a great job of shutting down their gunners.

I believe Krueger has Vlad with Mojo and Skinner because as he says it allows Mojo and Skinner freelance a little more and Sobotka can take some key draws since that is a weakness for Mojo.

Reactions: umbertovanek

Buffalo Norsemen

Mar 7, 2019
Sportsplex
MJ post-game is a treat. All about how his line needs to be better. Seriously folks, the guy is talking about how his line needs to have more offense of push after a game where they scored two goals. What a pro!

Been perfect L2 C/W/Room guy. Some of you guys nailed it predicting so.

Fjordy

Jun 20, 2018
Every time I have watched Dallas play, Hintz has been a total beast. I was sure he was injured and not playing today until they zoomed in on him in the 3rd period.

Yeah, I would really like to get this guy from Dallas, our top 6 then looked very powerful. I know that Dallas needs top 4 RHDs to play with Heiskanen, but they probably won't want to give Hintz away.

NotABadPeriod

ForFriendshipDikembe
Oct 28, 2006
I’m guessing his point is Vlad focuses more on the defensive side so Skinner/Mojo can be more aggressive offensively knowing he has their back.

I feel very comfortable saying he’s not talking about his playmaking ability opening things up. :laugh:

Imagine prime Jochen Hecht in that role. That's the kind of guy we need on that line.

valet

obviously adhd
Sponsor
Jan 26, 2017
buffalo
dominant win against a team that is really struggling. This what good teams do. Let's keep it rollin' boys

Reactions: debaser66

Dreakon13

Jun 28, 2010
Mighty Taco, NY
As someone who isn't great at the X's and O's of hockey, I can't believe that a team can change this much from a few solid roster additions and a new coaching staff. I mean, I wished and hoped and said it could change this much... but I don't think I really believed it. Was Phil really that bad?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->