Boston Bruins The Bruins & Game Sevens

Neely2005

Nov 3, 2006
Toronto, Ontario
You can tell it';s true by all the dangling Marchand and Pasta are doing...looking for the perfect shot instead of trusting their skill and picking a corner. That split second of indecision is killing them.

We get on Rick Nash here, but at least he gets it. Every shot is a good shot and get it on net.

Add Krug to the looking for the perfect shot list.

Just put the puck on net, hard, low blocker side and get the rebounds.

Reactions: Rubber Biscuit

BigGoalBrad

Jun 3, 2012
Been to all of them this century except for 2013 when I was out of the country. Even the 2 in Canada.

Won't be attending tomorrow night.

I think our recent choking is the organizations karma for playoff ticket pricing. Had Loge seasons pretty much since I left college. I could handle 135 a game and spending 270 per game when I went on 2 tickets. In the playoffs if they get out of the first round its 500-900 per game. But it will be full and people will pay whatever.

Reactions: hoss75

HabsAddict

Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
As a Habs fan, either outcome is ok BUT I prefer you guys win.

I live in the Center of the Universe and life will be insufferable if the Laffs go another round. They'll erect golden "official parade route for 2019" statues all over the city.

Good luck.

burstnbloom

Mar 10, 2006

I live in the Center of the Universe and life will be insufferable if the Laffs go another round. They'll erect golden "official parade route for 2019" statues all over the city.

Good luck.

As a 38 yo boston bruins fan, this is the thing that annoys me the most about leafdom. At least when our city never won anything we had the good sense to have zero expectations. Humility is a gift.

Braunbaer

May 21, 2012

Good luck.

Tampa destroys either team in round 2, so you're safe.

LondonKnightsRule

Apr 19, 2018
London Ontario
I live in Toronto too, it has Not been a fun two weeks dealing with leaf fans.
I agree 100%. These last 6 games have been unbearable when it comes to leaf fans. Leaf square is annoying. Show it every time they have a whistle. Ilive in London and formerly of Hamilton. So I know about that Toronto hatred. :thumbu:

Gold Black and Blue

Jan 16, 2014
North Easton MA
Bruins lack a killer instinct. They have not been playing with the desperation they need. When they have - it is too late. They have been outhit by the Leafs...by the LEAFS!? Don't get me wrong - this team is not "THE BIG BAD BRUINS"...but come on! They need to go out there tomorrow - and hit everything and anything in sight. Stop playing cute. Any shot is a good shot. Get dirty...hit, put a man in front of Anderson any chance you can, and try to score some ugly goals. It will suck if they lose this series...because I think they play great against Tampa Bay and have a legitimate chance at winning a series against them.

rkwittem

May 13, 2013
Fargo, ND
This game somewhat reminds me of the Blues-Blackhawks game 7 from 2016 with all the heat on the home team but I remain optimistic.

whitetape

Jun 3, 2006
It doesn't feel like they have been outhit by the Leafs.
But the Leafs have definitely come alive, so this game is not going to be easy for either team.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->