Post-Game Talk: The break is over .... Preds hosting the Yotes. 2/10/2024

Status
Not open for further replies.

hido

Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Nashville
That was a great old Bridgestone atmosphere with about 7 to go in the third.

Glad the boys pulled this one off.
Sorry I couldn’t make it tonight. I’ll bring my black cloud of home game doom Tuesday and Thursday.

Surprisingly, I had to sell my tix for tonight below face.

Reactions: Marty Party

101st_fan

I taught Yoda
Oct 22, 2005
Near where sand and waves meet.
The sigh was at both of you

All he has is hyperbole and lies. The reality is that since returning from injury, Novak remains on a point pace that would put him below 40 pts for a full 82 game season. He has 3 goals in his last 27 games ... a below 10g pace since his injury. Noting those actual numbers isn't hate ... it's living in reality. But this is HF where people post about making a trade to build a team with nine forwards scoring 50+ when that isn't what happens in this league. This is a forum where people call Lankinen a starter to rationalize trade proposals. We'd all love to see Novak putting up numbers like he did from December 2022 up to his absence this season but he hasn't since his return. He finally got a PP goal ... his first since November 2. That is the cold, objective truth.

In all reality tonight's win keeps the Preds on the bubble with Calgary, St Louis, and LA ... all within a point of each other but the Blues and Kings having games in hand. It does nothing to clarify if we are a buyer, seller, or stand pat between now and the deadline. An Edmonton win tonight keeps that bubble in its current setup.

• Haha
Reactions: hido

101st_fan

I taught Yoda
Oct 22, 2005
Near where sand and waves meet.
Friends, This man is a liar !!! Do not listen to this false prophet !!!!!

Novak Scoring
50 pt/82 pace

4pts in last 5 games

6 pts in last 10

So he doesn't have just 3 goals since returning from injury? None of those 5on5? Last night wasn't his first PP goal since early November? He isn't on a sub 40 point pace since his return? A 10 g pace since injury?

Nothing I've said is a lie. I'm just not a fanboy who puts the name on the back ahead of the logo on the front.

Back to your ad hominem attacks since you can't counter the points made.

AintLifeGrand

Burnin Jet-A
Apr 8, 2009
GreatestSnowOnEarth
So he doesn't have just 3 goals since returning from injury? None of those 5on5? Last night wasn't his first PP goal since early November? He isn't on a sub 40 point pace since his return? A 10 g pace since injury?

Nothing I've said is a lie. I'm just not a fanboy who puts the name on the back ahead of the logo on the front.

Back to your ad hominem attacks since you can't counter the points made.

Stats don't lie.

have you ever played a game of hockey in your life?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad