The Bread Man records a hatty

JPeeper

Hail Satan!
Jan 4, 2015
Still upset he isn't playing on the Flames opposite Gaudreau.

Flames were in the mix for teams he'd have chosen when initially coming over (even though I know we really had no shot).

Guy has one bad playoffs against Nashville where no other Chicago player scored a goal (or did they get 2 that entire series?) so they trade him for Saad. Just lol

SteelCityCannon

Mar 25, 2017
The best part about the situation is that Panarin is EXACTLY the type of player the Jackets needed. How often can you say that? I'm not saying they're cup favorites or anything, but man what a perfect piece of the puzzle.

Reactions: Toe Pick

dkhockey

May 27, 2007
Europe
Not something Jackets fans are used to, but Panarin got 3 goals tonight adding to his totals of 25 this year

He added an assist as well.
hawks should have kept him....... and Teuvo Teravainen as well........so F'n stupid!

Syckle78

Nov 5, 2011
Redford, MI
Hawk fans said they would be better without him. Should of kept him,maybe they would have the best odds in the lottery. Btw anyone know if toews intangibles has power over lotto balls?

ViD

#CBJNeedHugs
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2007
Blue Jackets Area
It’s going to be quite a scene if he finishes this season with more points than Kane.

I wonder if William Karlsson remained a Jacket, what would his and Panarin numbers look like?

GoJackets1

Someday.
Aug 21, 2008
Montana
It’s going to be quite a scene if he finishes this season with more points than Kane.

I wonder if William Karlsson remained a Jacket, what would his and Panarin numbers look like?
Well, Panarin's would probably be the same, since Karlsson wouldn't be playing with Panarin, and Karlsson would probably have less points than he has goals right now on the Jackets 3rd line. :)

Reactions: ZeroPucksGiven

Crede777

Deputized
Dec 16, 2009
Well, Panarin's would probably be the same, since Karlsson wouldn't be playing with Panarin, and Karlsson would probably have less points than he has goals right now on the Jackets 3rd line. :)
I think Wennberg's injury would result in Karlsson being forced into the top-6 and maybe when he gets that opportunity he shines. Maybe not though. He certainly starts out the season 3rd or lower on the depth chart behind Wennberg and PLD.

Toe Pick

Jun 13, 2011
Columbus, OH
Better season: 2009 Nash or 2018 Panarin?
Panarin and it's not even close IMO.

I have noticed this guy each and every game and he makes other players around him better which is something Nash rarely did. They are just two completely different types of players but I would take Panarin 10 times out of 10 over Nash. He is exactly what the doctor ordered for this team and it is so damn fun to watch him compete.

Sam Spade

May 4, 2009
Maryland
The Jackets are 10-2 since acquiring Ian Cole.
In his 14 Pens games before the trade Pens were 11-3.

Since January 1st Ian Cole has only been involved in five loses (and one was a shootout), five loses in almost three months!

Thread is about hatty but that is crazy. Not deserving of it's own thread but crazy nevertheless.

Reactions: Kington91

zaYG

Nerevarine
Jun 29, 2012
Santa Cruz, CA
Most underrated player in the league? Assumed by many to be a product of Kane, goes to Columbus and receives very little press but plays at the same level he did with Kane. Guy is impressive.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad