the Boston Bruins have the most fighting depth in the league

seeking*

line by line from the first line to the fourth line, the Bruins probably have the most depth when it comes to fighting skills in the league, willingness to take on all opponents and ability all taken into consideration

Confound

Vindication
Oct 28, 2010
Maine
Invasion by Habs fans coming in here to say Lucic was always scared of Laraque in 3......2......1......

CamDegs13

Nose Face Killah
Feb 9, 2007
UMass
twitter.com
Thornton (13)
McQuaid (11)
Campbell (8)
Lucic (5)
Chara
Boychuk
Horton

McIver (26 - 2nd in the AHL)
MacDermid (16)
Roussel (10)

It is awfully impressive...

cammyfreak

Aug 20, 2009
line by line from the first line to the fourth line, the Bruins probably have the most depth when it comes to fighting skills in the league, willingness to take on all opponents and ability all taken into consideration

As a habs fan I have to agree with that

Your dman are not bad either with Chara to start with

PB37

Mr Selke
Oct 1, 2002
Maine
I really want to see a fight over by the Bully Hill Vineyards advertisement sign at the TD Garden. That's setting up Jack Edwards for some comedy gold on a silver platter.

Fire Sweeney

Jun 16, 2009
Bergen

We lack a heavyweight though, the Oilers were taking runs at our players all game long last sunday and Thornton didn't do anything out of fear of Macintyre.

zoA

Mar 23, 2010
We lack a heavyweight though, the Oilers were taking runs at our players all game long last sunday and Thornton didn't do anything out of fear of Macintyre.

To be fair though, how many heavies can tangle with Mac consistently? Thornton is a smart fighter, great technically, but Mac is massive and plays to his strengths, that's a dangerous combination.

straka91*

Im going with the Ducks: Getzlaf, Perry(lol), Ruutu, Parros, Chipchura, Winchester, Sbisa, Sutton, Brookbank, Emery. Mcokehead and Mirasty lurking in the minors.

MasterDecoy

Who took my beer?
May 4, 2010
Beijing
habs fan

i am not impressed at how many there are, im impressed at how many there are and that they can also play hockey.

our fourth line can only score :(

Man Bear Pig

Aug 10, 2008
Earth
It's not that they have fighting depth it's that they have guys who can actually play and fight. I'd agree that the B's have the most fighting depth in the league.

Eaglepride*

Its the Pens I mean usually Engeland -or- Godard would be enough for striking fear into your opponents, but they do have both. So 2 top 5 enforcers (one that can play pretty decent hockey also) + Asham, Rupp and oh yes that braindead coo(c)ksucker.

As tough as Thornton and Lucic are, they won't survice against Engeland or Godard. Chara is more like a wrestling guy than a real fighter. He will take you down with his massive massive size but not with punches, like MacIntyre, Godard, Boogard, Engeland ...

Wish the Wings had at least one of those.

Neely Crew

May 11, 2009
Boston, MA
Its the Pens I mean usually Engeland -or- Godard would be enough for striking fear into your opponents, but they do have both. So 2 top 5 enforcers (one that can play pretty decent hockey also) + Asham, Rupp and oh yes that braindead coo(c)ksucker.

As tough as Thornton and Lucic are, they won't survice against Engeland or Godard. Chara is more like a wrestling guy than a real fighter. He will take you down with his massive massive size but not with punches, like MacIntyre, Godard, Boogard, Engeland ...

Wish the Wings had at least one of those.

Thornton didn't seem to have trouble with Godard earlier this year.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R97ywbbDa3g&feature=player_embedded

seeking*

How does it help to have all this fighting experience when theres no fighting in the playoffs?

why is there no fighting in the playoffs? how about this year we have lots of fights in the playoffs, it would race the entertainment value immeasurably.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->