NHL Entry Draft: The big mock draft for April

newdimension

May 18, 2013
The lottery is done, the rankings are pretty much set. It's a post-playoff ranking with teams set in that order. For the Eastern Conference, I have Tampa Bay defeating a surprising Carolina team. Out west, I have Vegas beating an also surprising St. Louis team.I'm also predicting the Bolts over Vegas in the finals, in a battle over who has the nicest weather.

Also, I'm obviously not a scout or anything. Just a fan. I don't get to see every player, every game, etc.. But I do like to keep atop of things and pay attention. Not everyone is going to go on and become the exact same as their player comparable, or even have an NHL career, for that matter. To think otherwise would be absurd.

It's a full draft. For the first 5 rounds, I'll add some commentary. For the "tl,dr" crowd, there's be a summary of each player picked per team.

Oh yeah, ignore any typos or spelling errors. I write mostly during bedtime, which is coincidentally my worst writing time. There might be a few mixup in draft picks, as well. There's a load to keep track of, it can be a little confusing. There's no trades or anything -- it's just straight up picks.

[[Round 1]]

1. New Jersey: Jack Hughes, C/RW
It's between Hughes and Kakko for #1. I think Hughes will be the guy. To me, he seems pretty well suited for the type of game the Devils want to play going forward. It gives them Hischier and Hughes down the middle (or at wing if Hughes can't develop as a center). Either way, it's more offensive skill for them, which is something they despertately need. Hughes is an offensive dynamo and can be a huge boost for them.
Comparison: Patrick Kane is often the comparison named for him, but I'd also throw in Mitch Marner. He's very shifty and love to create plays and is a pure creator of offense.

2. New York Rangers: Kaapo Kakko, RW/C
It's an easy pick for the Rangers. The best possible consolation prize, even. The Rangers are building an impressive core and I wonder if they would ever consider trying him at center. In any event, thanks to their luck, they can run up the draft floor, snag Kakko and grab at least 2 other first rounders, according to my rankings. They're already on a roll by getting Kakko.
Comparison: Leon Draisaitl type of forward that owns soft hands, plenty of offensive ability, can pass and snipe and who uses his size to help in all areas of the ice.

3. Chicago: Alex Turcotte, C
As long as injury issues don't drop him, I think he could surprise people and go in the top 3. He's an Illinois kid; and the Hawks love local guys. He's certainly got the speed, talent, offense and two-way play to be a top guy. They could see the next Jonathan Toews within him.
Comparison: Patrice Bergeron. He plays an incredible mobile, two-way game that allows him to put up offense. Because of his high motor game it can cause him injuries, much like Bergeron early in his career.

4. Colorado [from Ottawa]: Dylan Cozens, C/RW
They need more depth down the middle. They're a brink team, which means they'd ideally like to add someone that's closer to making the jump to the NHL sooner. With his size, motor and shooting skill, it'd make him the perfect fit to play behind Nathan MacKinnon in a lineup.
Comparison: At top end, I see him as a Patrick Marleau type that has a long career, has good two-way skill, plays center and wing and can be a goal scorer. He's more likely to become a Mika Zibanejad type of "big" center that plays with a non-stop motor, shoots the puck a lot and is a pretty solid two-way center.

5. Los Angeles: Vasili Podkolzin, RW
The Kings go for the best player available. The Russian factor is probably scary for them; but they can afford to take the risk, owning 2 picks in the first round. They need someone that can get the puck in the net; and Podkolzin can do that, even if he needs to drive through the goalie to do so. The fact that he was out killing penalties and working the tough minutes at the World Juniors probably keeps him in high demand by scouts, even if his seasonal numbers aren't the greatest.
Comparison: Gabriel Landeskog is probably his pure upside, with Timo Meier as the more realistic type of power winger that'll go to the net to score.

6. Detroit: Kirby Dach, C
The Wings take the best forward available. They love drafting for size and Dach, who stands 6'4", has plenty of that. They could think he'd make a perfect setup man for someone such as Zadina, who could get get open and unleash hard one-timers from the slot. In the future, they could run a potential center core of Larkin-Dach-Veleno down the middle.
Comparison: Ryan Johansen. He's a pure playmaking center with great size and skill, who also has some bouts of inconsistency.

7. Buffalo: Matthew Boldy, LW
Botterill doesn't draft often out of the CHL, so they could skip over someone such as Bowen Byram. Instead, they go for the two-way, scoring power winger in Boldy. They could think Boldy matches well with guys such as Eichel and Mittelstadt as his center, allowing him to open room for them and to aide in scoring.
Comparison: Jamie Benn. He's an all-around power forward with good leadership skill, physicality and the ability to roof the puck into the opposing team's net.

8. Edmonton: Bowen Byram, D
Even though they need forwards, they can't pass on a guy such as Byram if he drops to them. The only thing they need more than forwards is hockey IQ and that's exactly what Byram could bring, playing on a top pair with Evan Bouchard. It'd open them the door to trade someone such as Nurse or Krefbom for forward help; or so on.
Comparison: Mark Giordano. A heavy-minute defender that plays an all-around game, skates well and moves the puck with ease. A bigtime clutch player.

9. Anaheim: Trevor Zegras, C/LW
The Ducks are in need of a talent upgrade. As a result, Zegras could be their guy. His stickhandling and vision is top notch and he brings plenty of versatility thanks to his ability to play wing and center.
Comparison: To me, he's sort of a Mathew Barzal-Jonathan Drouin type. He's an extremely creative, playmaking forward that can play center.

10. Vancouver: Peyton Krebs, LW/C
Playing for BC's own, Kootenay, would make him a very welcome selection. It also certainly helps that his versatility allows him to play left wing and brings a motor that never quits. He also has top notch playmaking skill, which would go well with guys such as Horvat and Boeser.
Comparison: He's sort of like a speedier Paul Stastny. He's a speedy playmaking winger that has plenty of drive, speed and can make pinpoint accurate passes.

11. Philadelphia: Victor Soderstrom, D
When Chuck Fletcher was with the Wild, he often looked overseas for players. Soderstrom would be a typical pick of his. Not only does it give the Flyers much-needed depth on the right side, it also gives them a talented player whom many felt is the second best defender in the draft.
Comparison: Josh Morrissey. To me, he's a Swiss Army type of defenseman that can do a little of everything, including moving the puck, physicality, shutdown play and some offense.

12. Minnesota: Alex Newhook, C/LW
Newhook will be joining fellow Wild draftee, Jack McBain, at Boston College next season. Considering their need for potential centers, he'd make a nice pick. He destroyed the BCHL this season and they'll hope he can continue this type of play into the pros.
Comparison: Kyle Connor. Speedy, industrious goal scorer that can play center or wing, making him a potential top 6 player with offensive upside.

13. Florida: Thomas Harley, D
The Panthers have been drafting aplenty from the OHL these past few years. Harley's had an upward trajectory all season long. He's even in the top 15 of McKenzie's and others list. If they think he has the upside and can soon contribute, then they'd be all aboard drafting him.
Comparison: Thomas Chabot is often thrown about as a comparable. I'd compare him to a Shea Theodore type of defenseman that's a little high risk and incredibly mobile, with some holes in his defense. However, if he can put everything together, he can become a solid top pairing puck mover.

14. Arizona: Arthur Kaliyev, LW
He's NHLe score is quite high and the Coyotes seem like a team that'd be into the analytical side of things. They also need a big goal scorer to play on their left wing. He's still getting ranked fairly high by McKenzie and others, so they take the boom or bust shot. Put him on a line with someone such as Clayton Keller and have him go to the net to snipe the puck.
Comparison: James van Riemsdyk. I could see whoever takes him feeling he could become a big-time steal if he becomes more motivated in his play.

15. Montreal: Ville Heinola, D
In the past, they've shown a penchant for taking talented Finns that play against adults. They do the same as last year, with their selection of Kotkaniemi, and draft Heinola, who's been steadily climbing the boards all season long. Furthermore, he's a left-shot defenseman, which is something the Habs badly need in their system.
Comparison: There's a lot of comparisons to Miro Heiskaken. There's even some Andrei Markov-like ability there, with his ability to be the general on a powerplay, excellent smarts, "okay" skating ability and excellent positioning. Maybe an even more apt comparison would be... "taller Jared Spurgeon", if that makes sense.

16. Colorado: Spencer Knight, G
At this slot, I think they just got to go with Knight. While they don't seem like the type that'd normally take a goalie in the first round, the lack of high end talent in net might be a cause for concern, resulting in them jumping on Knight.
Comparison: John Gibson. Talented, all-around goalie with excellent size, mobility and a cool, collected calmness.

17. Dallas: Ryan Suzuki, C
I don't believe the Stars have many pure playmakers within their system. A guy such as Suzuki would add that element, plus they tend to draft heavily from the OHL. Basically, it's just putting 2 and 2 together. They could then run a Seguin-Suzuki-Dellandrea center depth core for the future.
Comparison: David Krejci. He's probably a 2nd line center that can make fantastic plays and add good skill at the pro level. He's the type that can setup their bigger scoring wingers.

18. Ottawa [from Columbus]: Cole Caufield, RW
The Sens are usually known to take "bigger" guys. However, in this case, I'm sure they'd make the exception. Caufield could fall solely because of his height -- or lack thereof. The Sens are going to need a pure sniper to put the put in the net for them going forward and he'd be their guy.
Comparison: Alex Debrincat is the name you often hear. Like Debrincat, he stands 5'7" and is an elite-level sniper.

19. New York Rangers: Pavel Dorofeyev, LW/RW
Like their situation with Kravtsov last year, I could see the Rangers being super high on Dorofeyev. He's a very cerebral forward, who falls only because of the Russian factor, with some feeling he has top 10 level of talent.
Comparison: Alex Radulov. A pure offensive forward that can slow the game down and use his offensive instincts to help put up points. A big boom or bust type.

20. Pittsburgh: Rapheal Lavoie, RW/C
Currently dominating play in the QMJHL playoffs, Lavoie is the type that can step in and contribute sooner than later, which would be welcome news to the Pens, who always seem to teeter on the brink of contendership. While he hasn't overall lived up to expectations with his seasonal play, his playoffs and size makes him a very valid prospect to go in the top 20.
Comparison: Josh Anderson. He's a huge power winger that stands 6'4" that knows how to put the puck in the net, unleashing a really good shot.

21. Los Angeles [from Toronto]: Philip Broberg, D
The Kings would practically run to the stage and grab Broberg at this slot. They love their Euros and he'd give them more depth on the blueline. Despite his seasonal play, he's still ranked fairly high on scouting lists, so there's a good chance he goes even higher, especially if he has a good upcomig U18 tournament.
Comparison: At top end, he's a Rasmus Ristolainen type of big, puck-rushing defenseman that uses his size and speed to motor into the offensive zone, albeit with defensive issues. I could also seem him becoming an Alex Edler type of defenseman that has all the tools, but no toolbox.

22. Anaheim [from San Jose]: Cam York, D
Their blueline has taken a few hits these past few years. Drafting a local kid could help alleviate that. He fits the mode of prolific puck moving defenseman that's common in the NHL today.
Comparison: TJ Brodie. He's a mobile, two-way defenseman that does a good job of moving the puck, making plays and playing a smart all-around game.

23. New York Islanders: Samuel Poulin, LW/RW
The Islanders love drafting out of the Q; ie: their pick of Dobson last year. Lamoriello also loves his heavy players that can help insulate his more talented guys. He could be someone they'd love to add to their core, loving his potential as a power winger.
Comparison: Wayne Simmonds. He's a thick, heavy winger that can go to the hard areas to score and puts up points. He's a solid two-way guy that's a decent enough skater and can also dig out pucks in corners.

24. Boston: Phillip Tomasino, C/RW
It actually woudn't surprise me to see him go much earlier, maybe even in the top 15. He's been on a steady rise all season long and that's something scouts tend to love. It'd give the Bruins more depth and speed upfront, allowing him to potentially add secondary scoring behind their current top line.
Comparison: At top end, there's some Ryan Nugent-Hopkins in his game, especially if his playmaking ability can carry over into the pro ranks. If not, then maybe a Colin White type of industrial player.

25. Nashville: Bobby Brink, RW
The Predators are in need of more scoring. Brink could help in that and falls in their lap due to being underappreciated for his play in the USHL. Thankfully, the Preds love guys developing in European systems and could be all over him.
Comparison: To me, he's sort of a combination of Joe Pavelski (high hockey IQ/offense) and Brendan Gallagher (smaller player that plays with extreme determination). He isn't a big guy; or a guy with the most skilled. He is, however, someone that fights like a dog and uses his smarts to go to all the right places to produce.

26. Washington: Brett Leason, RW
They're a team that's in a state of contention. Adding someone like Leason allows them to keep adding to their depth asap, allowing him to slot in on the wing and provide secondary offense in the short team. As such, he'd be the highest drafted double-overager of all time.
Comparison: Alex Tuch. His numbers dipped in the second half of the season, but he's looked good in the playoffs. The Caps could think wear, tear and fatigue could have set in on the second half, hoping he can still provide.

27. Calgary: Lassi Thomson, D
Calgary's a team that's big on the transition game. I believe they could go for an offensive defenseman to play on their right side a little down the line. He could make a good companion for Juuso Valimaki.
Comparison: Justin Faulk. He's an offensive defenseman that can move the puck along, provide offense from the blueline and can unleash a heavy shot to put up points.

28. Buffalo [from St. Louis]: Moritz Seider, D
He's a big, tall defender that could literally go anywhere from top 15 to the late 20's. If he's still here for Buffao's pick, they could think he'd make a great future partner for Rasmus Dahlin, with Seider playing a safer, shutdown type of game and they take him and run.
Comparison: Darnell Nurse. Big, mobile defenseman that stands 6'4", who can also skate really well, giving him quality two-way upside.

29. Carolina: Connor McMichael, C
Dipping into the London Knights pool, the 'Canes bolster their center depth by taking McMichael. He profiles as a potential top 6 center with excellent speed, scoring and two-way skills. His stock has dropped a little from the start of the season, but he should still be a first rounder.
Comparison: William Karlsson. He's a speedy, two-way type of center that's able to score goals and use his speed and IQ in order to play well in all zones.

30. Vegas: Egor Afanasyev, LW
Their head scout loves "big" players. I could see him digging into the USHL pool and taking Afanasyev, whose size and ability to unleash a hard, heavy shot could mean he has pro upside.
Comparison: Andre Burakovsky. He's a big, talented winger that's a little sluggish in his skating, who can go hard to the net and add offense from the wing.

31. New York Rangers [from Tampa Bay]: Nils Hoglander, LW
The Rangers love drafting from Sweden. They could love his ability to buzz around and be a shift disturber with offensive awareness. If anything, it's more depth for their left wing.
Comparison: To me, he's like a mini-Brad Marchand. I'm not saying he has 100 point upside... because he probably doesn't. Otherwise, maybe he's a Tomas Tatar type of speedy winger that brings offense, can check and hit well, plays in a depth role and is a multi-purpose forward.

============

[[Round 2]]

32. Ottawa: Kaedan Korczak, D
Starting off day 2, the Sens take a right shooting defender, needing help on that side. He comes from the Kelowna factory of defense, with the Sens liking his upside. The fact that he's a right shot could get him drafted higher than expected.
Comparisin: Jake Muzzin. He's a big blueliner that can play physical, transition the puck well enough and can help put up points.

33. Los Angeles: Jakob Pelletier, LW
The Kings take the best player left on the board. It could be like a Jonatan Berggren situation from last year, in which a smaller player with high potential drops into the 2nd round.
Comparison: Travis Konecny. He could become a depth winger with two-way ability, who complements a skilled line.

34. New Jersey: Albin Grewe, RW
After winning the lottery, they first add Hughes; and now add Grewe, who can add an element of grit to their forward ranks. He can be aggressive on the puck and work hard at puck retrievals, making him another decent depth addition for the Devils.
Comparison: Patric Hornqvist. He's talented, but not super-talented. He can hit and be physical. Not the biggest guy, either. He's a character forward that complements skilled guys.

35. Detroit: Matthew Robertson, D
Similar to Jared McIsaac falling into the Wings's lap last year, Robertson falls to them this year. There could be concerns over exactly his overall upside and if he can become anything more than a defensive d-man that results in his plunge out of the first round. For this slot, though, the Wings would love to grab him.
Comparison: Mattias Ekholm. He's a tall defenseman that plays a "safe" two-way game, also armed with a big point shot.

36. Carolina [from Buffalo]: Anttoni Honka, D
Even though they're currently pretty well-stocked on defense, adding another guy could be a smart option to maintain that depth. With Adam Fox likely departing, they take a similar type of offensive defenseman with upside. Honka's playoffs might get him bumped back up the board.
Comparison: Shayne Goestisbehere. He's a big-time boom-or-bust type of undersized offensive-first defenseman.

37. New York Rangers: Robert Mastrosimone, LW/RW
The Rangers grab a New York-born kid that can snipe the puck and score plenty of goals for his team. He's the type of player that goes to the hashmarks and is unable to unleash on a powerplay. It's another depth addition to their wings.
Comparison: Mike Cammalleri. A pure sniping offensive winger that knows how to put the puck in the net with precision.

38. Edmonton: Nicholas Robertson, LW/RW
A scoring winger that knows how to put the puck in the net would be a good pickup for the Oilers. Let's not forget that they love drafting from the OHL, as well. He's been growing physically and potential-wise within these past few months and has looked good all season long.
Comparison: Jonathan Marchessault. He's an undersized winger with scoring, playmaking and all-round offensive potential.

39. Anaheim: Samuel Fagemo, RW/LW
The Ducks love drafting out of Sweden. In doing so, they take Fagemo, who should have been taken last year. History won't repeat itself as the Ducks grab him, hoping his scoring can follow through.
Comparison: Mike Hoffman. A goal-scoring forward with the potential to play anywhere within a top 6.

40. Vancouver: Tobias Bjornfot, D
It'd be an understatement to say that drafting Swedes have worked out well for them. They can return to what they know best by taking Bjornfot, who some have slotted in as a first round pick.
Comparison: Matt Niskanen. He's a mobile, two-way guy with top 4 upside that swiftly carries the puck up ice.

41. Philadelphia: Vladislav Firstov, LW
The Flyers tend to like drafting players that come out of the USHL system. In this instance, they can take Firstov, who's shown good instincts as an offensive winger.
Comparison: Jakub Vrana. He's a speedy winger that can both put the neck in the net and set-up plays for his team.

42. Minnesota: Ryan Johnson, D
Johnson will be going to the University of Minnesota next season, which would allow them to keep a close eye on his development. The Wild generally love drafting defensemen and it wouldn't surprise me if they go back to that well in the 2nd round.
Comparison: Alec Martinez. He's a mobile guy whose main focus is defense; but can also add some offense as well. Has potential to be a top 4 guy if he develops properly.

43. Chicago: Alex Vlasic, D
Grabbing a huge defenseman that also has Illinois ties, the Hawks stick with what they know and go local. Ideally, he'd make a perfect partner for someone such as Henri Jokiharji, as he has good enough mobility to keep up with him.
Comparison: Brandon Carlo. An all-around, all-situational defenseman that doesn't truly excel in any one area, but likes to keep it safe, smart and simple.

44. Ottawa [from Florida]: Ilya Nikolayev, C
In need of center depth, they take the best center they feel is available. Nikolayev has looked quite good and pretty skilled as a two-way type at international tournaments. They'll hope he can extend that play into the NHL.
Comparison: Mikael Backlund. He's like a two-way, smart center that can pass the puck well and play in all situatons.

45. Arizona: Hunter Jones, G
The Coyotes have some goalies developing in their system. But I don't think they have the potential as someone such as Jones. He brings size and potential as a starter.
Comparison: Connor Hellebuyck. He presents himself as a big guy with good all-around abilities that can get the job done.

46. Montreal: Vladislav Kolyachonok, D
Playing on a weaker Flint team might make him drop a little, much to the delight of the Habs. Not only would he help their left handed side of defense, but this Belarussian kid gives them a big, solid, two-way guy that has upside at both ends of the ice.
Comparison: Jaccob Slavin. Quick witted, mobile skater that owns good size and puck movement skill, who also attacks the puck hard offensively and defensively.

47. Colorado: Nolan Foote, LW
Both looking for a power winger and throwing a bone to an Avs legend, they draft Adam Foote's son. He's been slipping a bit in the rankings, with some questioning his overall upside -- as in does he have top 6 upside? Or is he more of a bottom 6 guy?
Comparison: Brett Connolly. Connolly's a guy that can score goals and has some talent... but mainly in a depth role, never finding that top 6 niche. Foote could become the same type of player.

48. New York Rangers [from Dallas]: Antti Tuomisto, D
Similar to their pick of Tarmo Reunanen, they venture to Finland and take Tuomisto, thinking he won't be there the next time they're set to draft. It helps shore u their blueline for years to come.
Comparison: Esa Lindell. He's big, complementary type of defenseman that can do a little of everything.

49. Montreal [from Columbus]: Brayden Tracey, LW
As a teammate of Josh Brook, it's likely they've gotten plenty of looks at him. He's been one of the best rookies in the WHL this past season, using his positioning and offensive skill to put up good numbers.
Comparison: Jordan Eberle. He's a guy that can potentially play in a top 6, albeit sometimes with a little too much perimeter play. He's the type of player that can strike quickly and catch goalies off-guard.

50. Winnipeg: Shane Pinto, RW/C
The Jets love taking big, heavy forwards. They also love drafting American players. He might have some power forward upside at the pro level.
Comparison: Boone Jenner. Maybe not a guy with huge upside; but a depth guy that can make it hard to play against, while also doing a good job to score goals by going to the hard areas.

51. Florida [from Pittsburgh: Patrik Puistola, LW
The Panthers love drafting Finns. If Puistola's there, they'd definitely be all over him, loving the goal scoring skill he could bring from the wing. It'd at least give them more depth at forward, which is what every team loves.
Comparison: Ondrej Kase, He profiles as a potential top 6 skilled winger with excellent hands, who can both score and pass the puck.

52. Toronto: John Beecher, C
The Leafs would like to add more size and depth up the middle. Beecher may not have the highest offensive upside, but he's a guy that you can rely on to eat plenty of minutes, make it hard to play against and gives a lot of two-way grit. He comes across as a guy that Dubas would like.
Comparison: Mark Jankowski. He's a big center that brings energy, size, smarts and the ability to shutdown opposing offense.

53. Detroit [from San Jose]: Simon Holmstrom, RW
Injuries keep him from going higher. However, at this location, the Wings could be a team that's all over him. He certainly brings plenty of qualities that the Wings love drafting.
Comparison: Gustav Nyquist. Despite his injuries, he's a playmaking, offensive winger.

54. Detroit [from New York Islanders: Nathan Legare, RW
They've drafted quite a bit out of the QMJHL as of late. They return there, selecting their second straight right winger, rebuilding that area.
Comparison: Chris Kunitz. He strikes me as a complementary type of winger that can play physical and score goals.

55. New Jersey [from Boston]: Martin Hugo Has, D
His size alone could get him selected higher than projected. He could become a hard-shooting, shutdown type of defenseman that uses a long stick to help strip opponents of pucks. He could be a guy that gets paired with a Ty Smith or a Will Butcher.
Comparison: Marc Staal. Likely a shutdown, stay-at-home type of guy that's huge in size and can use that to help keep opponents at bay.

56. New Jersey [from Nashville]: Artemi Kniazev, D
They grab a second straight defender, taking Kniazev, who's a pure skating defenseman. He has top 4 potential, they'll have to give him time and see how he deveops, obviously needing to work on his physicality and so on.
Comparison: Nick Leddy. He's a guy that focuses on offense from the blueline, while playing on the left side of defense.

57. Washington: Samuel Bolduc, D
His combination of size and skating ability could get him top 60 recognition. Standing at 6'4" and skating the way he does, it'd make them hard to pass on him.
Comparison: At top end, he's probably a Brady Skjei type. Or he could become a Brenden Dillon type of physical defenseman that stands tall, skates well, but doesn't find an offensive upside.

58. New York Islanders [from Calgary]: Yegor Spiridonov, C/LW
They've been known to take a few Russians here and there. Of course, that Russian factor is also what drops him. Needing some center depth, they grab Spiridinov, who could have middle 6 upside depending on how his development curve runs.
Comparison: Lars Eller. He's a hard-working two-way center that seems to do his best work while on the penalty kill and in shutdown situations.

59. St. Louis: Ryder Donovan, C/RW
The Blues could use some center depth in their pipeline. They've taken a few guys that have been playing in high school in the past. They return to that formula and take the huge forward, Donovan.
Comparison: At top level, he could be a Kevin Hayes type of center-winger with good size and playmaking skill.

60. Carolina: Alex Beaucage, RW
Grabbing a power forward from the Q, they hope he can be a guy that goes hard to the net and unleashes plenty of shots on goal. He's the type that they think could mesh well with some of their more skilled players.
Comparison: Nino Neiderreiter. Big winger that puts a priority on putting a lot of shots on goal and going hard to the net.

61. Vegas: Mikko Kokkonen, D
With Erik Brannstrom being displaced, Vegas takes Kokkonen in order to offset that loss. They have a different level of skills, and Kokkonen is nowhere as talented as Brannstrom; but Kokkonen is probably a better two-way type and is safe in his own end.
Comparison: Michal Kempy. He's a safe, smart defenseman that engages in the transition of the puck and plays an effective overall game.

62. Tampa Bay: Blake Murray, C
He's the type of player the Bolts love developing: guys that slip for whatever reason. They could help him work on his weaknesses and focus on his strength, allowing him to blossom as a potential middle 6 center.
Comparison: Andreas Athanasiou. He's a raw guy that gets by on his speed and skating, opting to put plenty of shots on goal.

============

[[Round 3]]

63. Colorado [from Ottawa]: Daniil Misyul, D
They could view him as a potential d-partner for Cale Makar. He played mostly in the MHL, but also had a cup of tea in the KHL, where he looked good. The Avs like Russians, they could be inclined to take him.
Comparison: Jeff Petry. A defender with good size, mobility and excellent strength. He could make a nice complementary type.

64. Los Angeles: Billy Constantinou, D
The Kings draft a right-shooting defender that showed interesting offensive upside. It's an area that needs to be developed, so they jump on him before anyone else can.
Comparison: Vince Dunn. He's an offensive defenseman that's good at puck movement and could become a depth guy that'll work on a powerplay.

65. Philadelphia [from New Jersey]: Judd Caulfield, RW
The Flyers usually go with skill early, then take some bigger, grittier guys in the middling rounds. They like guys that play on the USTDP squad, so they latch on to Caulfield, hoping he can become a power winger for them.
Comparison: Marcus Foligno. He's a huge, industrious winger that can bring an offensive touch, along with some physicality.

66. Detroit: Isaiah Saville, G
The Wings need goalie depth pretty badly. I'd expect them to draft a few guys for that, with Saville being one of the best goalies available. The Alaskan goalie has looked really good at tournament and in seasonal play, so there could be high upside there.
Comparison: Jonathan Quick. An agile, fast goaltender that can flash the leather and make important, key saves.

67. Buffalo: Michal Teply, LW
Teply's a guy that can be a pure goal scorer. He'd add more offense to a Sabres team that constantly seems to be looking for someone to score them goals. There's also a very good chance that he goes way higher in next month's mock -- maybe even top 45 -- depending how well he does at the U18.
Comparison: Anders Lee. A goal scorer with excellent size and scoring skill that might have top 9 upside.

68. New York Rangers: Jamieson Rees, C
Size, along with the injuries that wrecked havoc on his season, could result in him dropping into the third. That said, if there's anyone that could become a "third round steal", Rees is definitely the type of guy that could be it.
Comparison: Vincent Trochek. He plays with a never-ending motor that allows him to not only play an offensive, two-way game, but also brings physicality despite his 5'10" size.

69. Florida [from Edmonton]: Dustin Wolf, G
Thanks to Samuel Montembeault's breakthrough season, the Panthers don't have to rely on taking a goalie in the 1st or 2nd round. Instead, the wait until the third and wait and see who's the best availabile. By my list, it could be Wolf, who's put up amazing numbers this season. The only thing that's keeping him from going higher is his lack of height when compared to others.
Comparison: Jordan Binnington. He's not a huge or heavy guy. He's a guy that protects the net with athleticism and poise.

70. San Jose [from Anaheim]: Mads Soogard, G
An almost run of goalies begins, with the Sharks taking the huge Soogard. Martin Jones's play has been slipping and they don't have too much upside behind him in goal. They need to build their net up.
Comparison: Ben Bishop. He's your typical "giant" goaltender that stands around and looks huge in net. Despite the lankiness, he protects the net well and has decent ability in moving the puck along, ala Bishop.

71. Vancouver: Albert Johansson, D
Needing guys that play on the right side, they again go with the Swedish factor, taking Johansson, who's a solid puck mover.
Comparison: Neal Pionk. He's a type that can eat minutes, move the puck along and do a little of everything.

72. Philadelphia: Drew Helleson, D
Fletcher and The Flyers stick with what they know best: drafting American talent. It's another way to boost their blueline on the right side, taking the mobile blueliner in hopes he can develop into something useful.
Comparison: Michael Matheson. He's a depth mobile guy that aides in puck movement.

73. Minnesota: John Farinacci, C
The fact that he's going to Harvard might drop him into the 3rd round. Otherwise, he could be a 2nd round candidate. For the Wild, they just want to add more depth down the middle.
Comparison: Frans Nielsen. A speedy, smart center that could become a 3rd line type that works hard and plays various roles.

74. Arizona [from Chicago]: Graeme Clarke, RW
The Coyotes take another goal scorer from the OHL, hoping one of their guys they select pans out. They're definitely a team that needs someone to put the puck in the net.
Comparison: Tyler Toffoli. Not a speed burner, he's a guy that has good hands and vision, which could allow him to be a goal scorer.

75. Nashville [from Florida]: Henri Nikkanen, C
Taking some center prospects would be a smart idea for the Preds. He's battled injuries this year, which knocks him into the third. There's upside there, though; with Nashville hoping he can rebound next season.
Comparison: Patrik Berglund. He's a big center that brings a solid all-around game, with decent stickhandling and speed.

76. Arizona: Nikita Alexandrov, C/LW
This German-Russian forward forechecks hard, unloads a nice shot and can mix it up in front of the net. He's the type of player that can become a solid secondary scorer at the professional level.
Comparison: Jared McCann. He's a versatile, two-way scoring forward that works hard, brings energy to the ice and makes a nice complementary piece.

77. Montreal: Marshall Warren, D
At this point, it's a BPA pick. If Warren's still here, they'd love to grab him, making sure their defense is firmly stacked. He'll be developing within American collegiate ranks in a good system, which bodes well for his future and it's a place where they love their guys to develop.
Comparison: Nate Schmidt. He owns dynamic skating ability and can transition the puck up ice with ease. He needs to work on his offense, but his skating ability is quite good.

78. Colorado: Henry Thrun, D
The Avs take another defender, making sure their left side is fully stocked. His safe, simple style of game could make a nice addition.
Comparison: Brett Pesce. He's got good size, decent mobility and some smarts. He's probably not a high end type; moreso of a depth guy.

79. New Jersey [from Dallas]: Pyotr Kochetkov, G
Their goaltender depth isn't as strong as it once was. As such, they grab Kochetkov, who's had a quality season as a starter. He looked quite good at the WJC and has the size of the modern started. He'd be worthy of a pick at this range.
Comparison: Frederik Andersen. Quality, large, big time goalie that can make huge saves and has starter's potential, even as an overager.

80. Columbus: Maxim Cajkovic, LW/RW
Lacking quantity in terms of picks, they'll have to make up for that with quality. Cajkovic plays on a very weak team, which drops him into the latter part of the third round for me. He's god top 6 skill and upside, though. Within the next few mocks, he could jump into the 2nd round... but for now, Columbus takes him at this spot and runs for the hills.
Comparison: Jason Pominville. Skilled forward with plenty of puck talent and vision. He's a very boom or bust type.

81. Vegas [from Winnipeg]: Semyon Chistyakov, D
Like their pick of Kokkonen, it's the type of pick that tries to offset the loss of Erik Brannstrom. It remains to be seen just how much upside Chistyakov has, even if he's looked really good in tournament play, bringing plenty of physicality.
Comparison: To me, his upside is probably like a Dmitry Orlov type. Otherwise, maybe an Alexa Biega type of depth defender.

82. Ottawa [from Pittsburgh]: Jordan Spence, D
Ottawa lucks out, taking another right shot defenseman. Spence is a really smart kid that knows how to move the puck with skill and pace. His only drawback is his lack of size, as he stands only 5'10".
Comparison: Will Butcher. An offensive defenseman with excellent vision and skill that's limited in size and physicality.

83. Toronto: Zac Jones, D
While undersized, he seems like a really nice solid possession type of defender that aides in both offense and defense. It'd give the Leafs more depth on their blueline, seemingly the type of guy that Kyle Dubas and company would love.
Comparison: Sami Vatanen. A clear puck-moving defenseman that owns high hockey IQ and can move the puck with aplomb.

84. San Jose: Marcus Kallionkieli, LW
He comes across as very much a Sharks type of player; meaning a European with various intangibles. He's a pure shooter, though; and that's the main area they could select him.
Comparison: Craig Smith. He's likely a depth winger that's adept at shooting the puck off the rush.

85. Edmonton [from New York Islanders]: Adam Beckman, LW/C
The Oil need a forward that can work on putting pucks in the net. That's the exact type of game Beckman can work on, hopefully providing them with offense in a depth role.
Comparison: Mathieu Joseph. A forward that hustles hard to the net, gets shots on goal, can be a little physical and industrious.

86. Boston: Patrick Moynihan, RW/C
He's a Massachusetts boy, thereby making him a hot commodity for the Bruins. He may not a huge scorer; he's moreso the type that works hard, shoots the puck well and can play a versatile role as a bottom 6 talent.
Comparison: Casey Cizikas. Works hard, never takes a shift off, shoots the puck well, is a stud on the penalty kill and hits hard.

87. Los Angeles [from Washington]: Harrison Blaisdell, LW
The Kings take a chance on the BCHL scoring forward. He'll be going to the University of North Dakota next season, which has a history of producing NHL'ers. They'll let him develop and go from there.
Comparison: Jason Zucker. He's an energetic goal scorer that works hard to score. Playing in a lesser league such as the BCHL might knock him down a round or two.

88. Vegas [from Nashville]: Leevi Aaltonen, LW
He plays the exact type of rushing, speed-first style that Vegas loves to play with. It could make him a decent fit in the future, even as a role player.
Comparisn: Tyler Ennis. His upside may not be as high as once though. However, his skating is elite, which makes up for his lack of size and it could allow him to play in various situations.

89. Calgary: Samuel Hlavaj, G
For some reason, Calgary loves drafting Slovaks. They need some stabilization in their crease area, thus they draft Hlavaj, who has looked good in tournament play. He's been playing on a weak team, so his stats are probably a little deflated, but there's good upside in there.
Comparison: Matt Murray. He's a prototypical goaltender that has excellent size and ability, who shows up when it counts.

90. St. Louis: Jackson Lacombe, D
The Blues are a team that's comfortable drafting high school kids. They could like the offense he brings from the blueline, feeling he has top 4 upside, as long as things go right.
Comparison: Justin Schultz. he's a Minnesota kid that worked his way through American developmental systems. He might a long-term project, but they'll be able to track his development.

91. Carolina: Matias Maccelli, LW
Breaking through this season, he's an offense-first forward with plenty of upside. The team that drafts him will have to be patient because I think he'll be heading back overseas. It his development curve continues he could have top 6 upside.
Comparison: Jake Guentzel. He's a boom or bust type of forward. I don't think he has the defensive accument to succeed as a bottom 6 guy. Hopefully for the 'Canes, playing with country mates such as Sebastian Aho could be a motivator.

92. Vegas: Dillon Hamaliuk, LW/RW
Injuries cut Hamaliuk's season in half. Before he went down, though, he put up pretty good numbers and showed potential as a power forward at the pro level. Owning quite a few picks throughout the draft, Vegas can afford to be a little creative.
Comparison: Jim Vesey. He's a big power forward that has some offensive upside; even if it's in a depth role.

93. Tampa Bay: Daniil Gutik, LW
A very boom or bust type. The Bolts love taking risky Russians... because it often works out for them. He's got good size and fairly decent dangling ability. It's worth a shot for them at this point.
Comparison: Pavel Buchnevich. Big, Russian winger with skill that slips due to inconsistency and concerns over two-way and lazy play. He's a high-risk/high-reward type.

============

[[Round 4]]

94. Ottawa: Massimo Rizzo, LW/C
Banking on skill, they take the risk on the BCHL'er. They've likely seen a lot of him while scouting Johnny Tychonick. If they like what they see, it might be a good way to add offensive creativity to their pool.
Comparison: Nicolas Petan. He's an undersized, playmaking forward with puck skills. He'd give any offensive punch to any teams prospect pool.

95. Los Angeles: Antti Saarela, LW/RW
They've been focused on drafting more Finns recently. Saarela would be another good one to add, even if he can only become a bottom 6 type of energy forward. He's the type of forward that's like a Swiss Army Knight in that he can do a little of everything, including special teams duty.
Comparison: Bryan Rust. He's an energetic, industrious type of winger that can be shifted around any line due to his smarts and forechecking ability.

96. New Jersey: Juuso Parssinen, C
They've taken a few high-end/boom or bust types so far. Now they focus on a guy that has a low ceiling, but a high floor. They were able to snag a decent Finn in Aarne Talvitie a few years ago, they return and go for Parssinen, who looks like a serviceable depth center.
Comparison: Kyle Brodziak. He isn't a high skilled guy. Instead, he's more of a two-way type that contributes in a bottom 6 role and brings a tireless work ethic.

97. Detroit: Ethan Keppen, LW
The Wings like drafting from the OHL. Keppen's been playing quite good on a very poor Flint team, which should at least capture the eye of scouts.
Comparison: Michael Ferland. He plays a power forward's game, opting to hit and crash to make some noise, which also allows him to contribute as a complementary type of player. He puts up good 5-on-5 numbers and is a team-first player.

98. Pittsburgh [from Buffalo]: Rhett Pitlick, LW
He plays the style of game that the Pens love playing: speedy and uptempo. Getting older, they're a team that probably needs to replenish speed, making him a valid option.
Comparison: Andrew Cogliano. He's a speedy depth winger that can play various roles, including adding offense. Thanks to his speed, he can provide turnovers and can be deadly on a penalty kill.

99. Minnesota [from New York Rangers]: Kalle Loponen, D
Obtaining this pick because I have Boston beating the Leafs to move into the 2nd round, the Wild continue adding depth defensemen to their ranks. Loponen's had a good year and has potential to be a breakout player.
Comparison: Mark Streit. He probably won't have the same type of successful career that Streit had... but there are some similarities. Like Streit, he's an undersized triggerman on a powerplay that can unload a cannon of a shot and otherwise likes to play a simple, puck-movement style of game.

100. Edmonton: Nolan Maier, G
So far, he's had an amazing run with Saskatoon in the playoffs. It should get him vaulting up draft boards, with a team such as Edmonton, who need goalies in their system, taking a chance on him.
Comparison: Cam Ward. Not a goalie that's huge in size; he's an athletic, mobile guy that can make quick and timely saves, coming up huge when it matters.

101. Anaheim: Simon Lundmark, D
The Ducks returnto Sweden and take the right shot defender. He has potential to be a depth puck mover, which are always important to have.
Comparison: Mark Pysyk. Not a guy that'll put up huge numbers, he's more of a type that skates well with the puck, keeps the transition going and is a forward-moving defenseman.

102. Vancouver: Nikola Pasic, LW/C
Again, the Canucks go to the Swedish well, looking to strike gold. Pasic is an undersized forward with talent at both sides of the rink, which could make him a middle 6 type. He's put up good numbers playing against men, which makes him an interesting player with upside.
Comparison: Andreas Johnsson. Standing only 5'10", he has the ability to slot in on any lineup and provide offensive skill.

103. Philadelphia: John Malone, RW
Playing for Youngstown is one for the Flyers to get their sights set on him. He could probably be taken later, but they jump on him now out of fear of another team taking him.
Comparison: Danton Heinen. His potential is prbably something as a depth scoring winger that can work a multitude of roles.

104. Florida [from Minnesota]: Case McCarthy, D
The Panthers take a shutdown type of defenseman to play on their right side. They need more depth on the right, so he'd give them an option in that regard.
Comparison: Robert Hagg. He's a big, mobile, physical type of defenseman that plays on the right side. He could play a depth role for a team.

105. Chicago: Colten Ellis, G
The Hawks are in desparate need of goaltending depth. They grab someone that has decent upside and has shown consistency throughout the year.
Comparison: Ryan Miller. He's an athletic, lanky goaltender that has starter upside at the pro level.

106. Florida: Tuukka Tieksola, RW
It's another talented Finn for the Panthers, who have a habit of collecting them. It at least makes sure they have a healthy flow of forwards in moving forward.
Comparison: Kevin Labanc. He's a point-producing playmaking winger that could play in a depth role. His size keeps him out of the top 100, unfortunately.

107. Arizona: Layton Ahac, D
Simply taking whomever is the best on the board, the Coyotes take Ahac, who's looked decent as a puck-moving guy in the BCHL. Not sure if he has much offensive upside, but he can be a depth pairing guy.
Comparison: Chris Tanev. He likes to keep things calm and safe, all while playing a simplistic, safe positional game.

108. Montreal: Alexander Campbell, LW/C
Going for BPA, the Habs take Campbell, who slips into the 4th rund solely because of his size and the league he plays in. Fortunately for the Habs, Campbell's a local kid, they've often eyed talent coming out of the BCHL and they love kids that go to American collegiate programs.
Comparison: Conor Garland. There's a lot of red flags about his size and playing in the a weaker league such as the BCHL -- but they'll give him time to develop and see what he turns in to.

109. Nashville [from Colorado]: Valentin Nussbaumer, LW/C
They seem like a good fit for the Swiss forward that can fit in as a winger or center. He's probably moreso a depth guy with good offensive skill at a pro level.
Comparison: Sven Baertschi. Probably inconsistent in his offense, he can still bring excellent stickhandling and offensive upside.

110. Dallas: Matvei Guskov, LW
Shooting for upside, the Stars go back to the OHL and take Guskov, who had an inconsistent season. With his first North American year in the rearview mirror, they'll hope he can have a breakout season next year.
Comparison: Michael Frolik. He's probably a depth, speedy two-way winger with various tools at the next level.

111. New York Rangers [from Columbus]: Mike Koster, D
The Rangers go with the best player available. Even though he's just a high school kid, Koster's shown high offensive ability and would make a great gamble at this range.
Comparison: Ty Barrie. He's an undersized, offense-first defenseman. He's kind of boom or bust. He could become a powerplay guy at the next level... or he could be just an NHL/AHL tweener, ala Ryan Murphy, who's never been able to find his NHL game.

112. Winnipeg: Aku Raty, RW
The Jets love drafting out of Finland. Raty's a guy that should be a mid-round pick, with possible 3rd line upside as a two-way guy that can shoot the puck well.
Comparison: Artturi Lehkonen. He's likely a smart, two-way bottom 6 winger that can be a role player that can add a few goals.

113. Florida [from Pittsburgh]: Dmitri Sheshin, RW
They're known to take a few high risk/high reward types throughout the draft. That's the benefit of having plenty of picks each year, I guess.
Comparison: Cam Atkinson. He's a top 6 or bust type of goal scoring winger. Otherwise, it'll be the KHL for him. He's very tiny, but also very cagey.

114. Toronto: Karl Henriksson, C/LW
They draft heavily from Sweden, prompting them to take the guy they also feel is best on the board. He has top 100 potential, but his lack of size could drop him a bit.
Comparison: Jesper Bratt. An all-around center that can provide playmaking and two-way ability.

115. Buffalo [from San Jose]: Garrett Pinoniemi, C/LW
Here's a guy that might be getting underrated. He has decent height, but needs to put on a lot of weight if he wants to make it. Botterrill's team likes going to American developmental systems, hoping Pinoniemi can work out.
Comparisn: Christian Dvorak. Think, lanky guy with some skill, with the possibility to be an offensive contributor.

116. New York Islanders: Matej Blumel, LW/C
He should have been drafted last year. Instead, he was passed over and responded by putting up even better numbers. He definitely won't be passed over again, owning good smarts and vision.
Comparison: Ondrej Palat. He may not be as good as Palat, but there are some similarities. Remember, Palat was a late pick, almost passed over in his first year. They're both smart players with two-way smarts, playmaking ability and the potential to play in a middle 6.

117. Chicago [from Boston]: Trevor Janicke, RW
Grabbing an energetic forward that can help in scoring goals is not bad for the 4th round. He'd be the latest player taken from the much heralded USNTDP squad.
Comparison: Blake Coleman. An undersized, but energetic forward that crashes hard to the net and looks to score goals by doing lots of hard work and brings on-ice leadership ability.

118. Nashville: Kim Nouisianen, D
They're always privy to grabbing a few defensemen during drafts. Nouisianen makes a good fit because he fits the type of smart game that Predators love to play.
Comparison: Victor Mete. He's undersized, yet an incredibly mobile, smart blueliner that can eat up plenty of minutes.

119. Washington: Jake Lee, D
In order to add some beef to their blueline, the Capitals take a heavy defender that works hard at the two-way, physical game. He seems the type that'd fit the hard-working mould of the Caps.
Comparison: Michael Stone. An all-around, physical defenseman with good size and decent mobility.

120. Los Angeles [from Calgary]: Hugo Alnefelt, G
The Kings make sure to grab a goaltender or two, wanting to retain depth in that area. Going to Sweden is as good a chance as any to grab a reliable guy.
Comparison: Joonas Korpisalo. He's a big goalie, with a solid frame that's shown nice upside and might have potential as an NHL goaltender.

121. Toronto [from St. Louis]: Joe Carroll, LW
The Kyle Dubas-Greyhounds connection comes through again this year. He's a power forward that kind of struggled in seasonal play, but has looked much better in the playoffs. Big power forwards are always in demand, so they jump on him around this range.
Comparison: Zack Kassian. He's a huge power winger that can hit and has a little skill in his game. Likely not a high end guy... moreso the type that'll help fill out a lineup.

122. Carolina: Ilya Konovalov, G
They've always been insistent on drafting at least 1 goalie per draft. They take the best guy available at this slot, drafting Konovalov out of the KHL. For years, they were averse of drafting Russians... however, with Svechnikov on their team, they could be a little more willing to take a countrymate of him.
Comparison: Carter Hart. Putting up excellent numbers in the KHL this season... and doing so as a 20 year old, Konovalov's shown plenty of potential. He's not a huge goalie, but there's some potential there; just as long as he's willing to come over.

123. Vegas: Sasha Mutala, RW
Even if he isn't able to find his offensive game, it's likely he has upside as an NHL winger that uses his smarts and determination to be a third/fourth liner. He's a guy that'll do all the little things to help his team win.
Comparison: Colton Sissons. He's a speedy and industrious winger that can probably fit into a bottom 6, able to drop a hit, hustle hard and work hard.

124. Tampa Bay: Roman Bychkov, D
The Russian factor might make this defender drop, much to Tampa's delight. He'd be a good, mobile pickup for them, as he relies heaily on his skating ability to play the game. It wouldn't even surprise me if he was a top 60 player on their board.
Comparison: Thomas Hickey. Placing an emphasis on his skating skills, Bychkov's a Russian defender that can skate himself out of trouble, both offensively and defensively.

============

[[Round 5]]

125. Ottawa: Arvid Costmar, C/LW
Needing more center depth, the Sens take draft out of Sweden, a place where they've had some luck. They'll hope he can work towards becoming a middle 6 competitor.
Comparison: Oscar Lindberg. His upside is something akin to a middle 6/3rd liner type that's adept at both sides of the ice.

126. Los Angeles: Yegor Serdyuk, RW
The Kings grab the best player available: the Russian winger with a dynamic shot. The Russian factor and his skating might drop him down the board, with the Kings taking a liking to him at this spot.
Comparison: Oliver Bjorkstrand. He's likely to become a depth goal scorer at the pro level.

127. New Jersey: Ryan Siedem, D
Grabbing a New Jersey native, the Devils hope he can fill in on the right side of their blueline. He's an underrated defenseman that's put up pretty decent numbers in the USHL.
Comparison: Jason Demers. Right-shooting defender that can move the puck up ice and add some offense from the blueline.

128. Detroit: Josh Nodler, RW
They grab a Michigan kid with the hopes that can give him the motivation to succeed. He has the potential to blossom into a depth role player.
Comparison: Tanner Pearson. If he were to make the NHL, he's probably the type that'd be a role player, with the ability to add some extra offense in a depth role.

129. Washington [from Buffalo]: Maxim Shabanov, RW
Taking a huge homerun swing, the Caps step up to the plate and claim Shabanov, who's an undersized scoring dynamo. He might be the Russian Johnny Gaudreau... but that also raises multiple red flags. There's the size and there's the Russian factor. In the 5th round, you're looking for guys that are homeruns, though, so it's a worthy shot.
Comparison: Kirill Kaprizov. Like Kaprizov, he's (woefully) undersized, super skilled... and has never come over to the NHL.

130. New York Rangers: Oleg Zaitsev, C
This heavy Russian import would give them depth down the middle, even if he's only a #3/4 center. They have a liking to Russians; why not add a 2nd guy?
Comparison: Zemgus Girgensons. A physical center that'd probably play 3rd/4th line duties in the NHL, if he makes it.

131. Montreal [from Edmonton]: Reece Newkirk, C
In my opinion, he's the type of guy that inexplicably drops for no one good reason -- other than teams looking for other standout players. That said, he's a guy with a high motor, he can be pesky and assist with offense as a depth player.
Comparison: Anthony Cirelli. He's a hard-working depth player/shift disturbing scorer that seems like the type that the Habs brass would love to have.

132. Anaheim: Ethan Phillips, RW
The Ducks want to add speed, they'd get it with Phillips. The only thing keeping him from going higher is his lack of size; but he plays a very frantic style on the ice.
Comparison: Paul Byron. Smaller player, standing below 5'10", but he's fearless on the ice, playing at full speed, playing at a frenetic pace.

133. Vancouver: Justin Bergeron, D
He's an overager; but if I recall correctly, it's just by a few days. Nevertheless, he broken through offensively this year and it could be a fine pickup for this slot, as he uses his shot to produce.
Comparison: Colin Miller. He's likely to become a depth defenseman that utilizes his big shot to put points on the board.

134. Philadelphia: Mikhail Abramov, C
For me, Abramov's the type of player that slips due to various issues, ranging from his size, to his country of origin. If he's there in the 5th round, some team would take him and run for the hills, hoping for a steal.
Comparison: Alex Kerfoot. He's a pure playmaking center that has some smarts, albeit not the biggest guy on the ice.

135. Vegas [from Minnesota]: Ben Brinkman, D
They'd be surprised to get him here. His season wasn't the greatest, but he has plenty of intangibles, which could give him a pro career.
Comparison: Scott Harrington, with David Savard-like upside. He's a thick, heavy defender that can eat up ice time and move the puck by keeping things calm and simple.

136. Montreal [from Chicago]: Cole Moberg, D
He's another BC boy, which they tend to love. He was just a few days too old to make the cut for last year's draft, so he's one of the older players in this year's draft. That said, he's been converted from being a forward and uses those skills to operate as an offensive defenseman. He's shown improvements all season long, which is also something they seem to like.
Comparison: He's sort of like a lesser Dougie Hamilton or Rasmus Ristolainen. Of course, if that were the case, he'd be a top 62 player, maybe even top 31. However, he's very raw and it's unknown if he ever reaches that potential. Maybe he becomes more of a Jan Rutta/Matt Tennyson type of big offensive defenseman that can't find a fulltime gig.

137. Florida: Taylor Gauthier, G
Normally, they don't select a lot of goalies. In this case, this year, they take 2. Between Wolf and Gauthier, they should walk away with someone that has starter potential.
Comparison: Louis Domingue. He's one of the rare goalies that catches with his right hand. Also has the size of a modern day starter.

138. Montreal [from Arizona]: Anthony Romano, C/RW
Venturing back to the States, the Habs grab a center/winger, Romano, who plays a smart, skilled, two-way game. He seems like the type of guy the Habs like to take a late round flyer on; especially since he's developing in American collegiate systems.
Comparison: Matt Cullen. He's an all-around forward that can score goals, along with bringing a two-way type of game and overall versatility.

139. Vegas [from Montreal]: Kirill Slepets, LW/RW
Similar to their Aaltonen pick, he's a speed burner that would perform great within their system. He looked great at the World Juniors and they'd hope he can carry that over to the pro leagues.
Comparison: Carl Hagelin. Speedy, fierce forward that can rush up and down the ice with blunt force speed, whose lack of size is his one drawback.

140. Colorado: Logan Barlage, C
The Avs grab a power center, boosting their depth down the middle. With a big guy like this, you follow a wait and see approach, hoping he can somehow improve his skating.
Comparison: At top end, he's probably an Adam Lowry type of big power center that uses his skill down below the hashmarks.

141. Dallas: Michael Gildon, LW/RW
They take a chance on the Texas native that's been playing on the U.S. National team. He might be a high end guy; but has potential as a bottom 6 role player.
Comparison: Miles Wood. If he's able to make it, he'd probably be a bottom line guy that can kill penalties, provide energy and so on.

142. Detroit [from Columbus]: Albert Lyckasen, D
He comes across as the type of player the Wings like drafting late. They genuinely like their Swedes, so they could give him a shot.
Comparison: Christian Djoos. Depth, puck moving defenseman that can move softly with the puck.

143. Winnipeg: Ronnie Attard, D
The Jets love drafting Americans. They go this route again by taking Attard, who's a double-overager who's offense spiked this year. He's looked good throughout the season and brings plenty of offense from the blueline.
Comparison: Cody Franson. Big, heavy defenseman that owns a terrific point shot that can aide a powerplay. Needs work in other areas, but a project pick.

144. Pittsburgh: Austen Swankler, C/LW
Pittsburgh loves drafting American players. Swankler fits their style of play. Not only that, but he's a Pennsylvania native, which makes him a good target. He's also fairly younger, so there's plenty of room to grow.
Comparison: Tyler Bozak. There's potential for him to grow into a middle 6/3rd line type of playmaking center.

145. Toronto: Valeri Orekhov, D
The Leafs have absolutely no qualms about taking overagers. Orekhov seems like he'd be right up their alley, as he plays a smart, mobile game. The Kazakhstan native has been playing in the KHL this year and has looked good doing so.
Comparison: Markus Nutivaraa. Mobile, two-way defenseman that makes simple plays, keeps the puck in motion and is an overager, meaning he's closet to making the jump to the pros.

146. San Jose: Ondrej Psenicka, RW
A big power winger from the Czech Republic seems like the exact type of toolsy player the Sharks love to add.
Comparison: Alex Chiasson. Standing 6'5", he's just an inch taller than Chiasson and they both play a similar game -- big guy that loves to score goals.

147. New York Islanders: Michael Vukojevic, D
It was a down year for Vukojevic, which results in him dropping down the draft board. At this slot, though, it could be a valued pick.
Comparison: Justin Braun. Dependable defenseman that plays a safe, stay-at-home style of game, but can skate well enough to maintain transition.

148. Boston: Domenick Fensore, D
Going to Boston University, this left-shot defenseman gets passed over due to concerns over his size. Right now, he only stands 5'7", but he brings plenty of offense from the blueline. The success of smaller players in the league might get him drafted.
Comparison: Torrey Krug. He's kind of a boom-or-bust type. As stated, he's a smaller guy that puts up impressive numbers.

149. Nashville: Vojtech Strondala, C/LW
He's another unabashedly small forward that knows how to create offense. This Czech forward could be a nice addition for a team that's looking for secondary offense; ie: Nashville.
Comparison: Mats Zuccarello. Small forward with good hockey instincts and offensive ability.

150. Minnesota [from Washington]: Aaron Huglen, RW
The Wild grab a local kid that'll also be going school at the University of Minnesota.
Comparison: Joonas Doskoi. There's some skill in his game... but it'll remain to be seen if it can transfer over. He could become a secondary type of scorer on a pro roster.

151. Calgary: Ilya Mironov, D
Consider it a best player available type of selection. He's got good size, which would be welcoming to the Flames. His offense hasn't translated as it was once thought; but he could become a stay-at-home type.
Comparison: Luca Sbisa. He's a big defenseman that uses his size and strength to play the game, sometimes unleashing a big shot from the point.

152. St. Louis: Gianni Fairbrother, D
Hoping to gain some blueline depth, the Blues grab a puck-mover that put up decent numbers this past season. They'll hope he can become a depth player.
Comparison: Mackenzie Weegar. Puck moving defenseman with leadership skill, who can mix it up on the ice, along with providing some puck skill.

153. Carolina: Brady Meyer, C
Size will get you everywhere and Meyer certainly has that appeal. He's a type that Rod Brind'amour could love, even if only he becomes a depth/utility player.
Comparison: Brian Boyle. He's a huge center, albeit probably with limited upside.

154. Vegas: Kristian Tanus, C/LW
After getting passed over last year, there's no way it happens again. Tanus, while undersized, has done nothing but improve throughout the season. After banking on a few character players with their previous picks, they take a skilled guy to offset that.
Comparison: Somewhere between a Denis Malgin and a Tyler Johnson type of forward. A smart, slick, sleek, skilled forward with the ability to PK and play on a powerplay.

155. Chicago [from Tampa Bay]: Josh Williams, RW
His scoring ability hasn't come through this year. As a result, teams may shun him until later in the draft. For their part, the Hawks could hope for a rebound season, putting faith in his ability to put it all together eventually.
Comparison: Jordan Martinook. While the offense hasn't worked out, he still skates well, competes hard and could still vie for an NHL role as a depth player.

============

[[Round 6]]

156. Vancouver [from Ottawa]: Trent Miner, G
157. Los Angeles: Luke Toporowski, LW
158. New Jersey: Cole Mackay, RW
159. Detroit: Sean Larochelle, D
160. Buffalo: Adam Ahman, G
161. New York Rangers: Cameron Rowe, G
162. Edmonton: Grant Silianoff, LW
163. Anaheim: Alexei Protas, LW/C
164. Vancouver: Bryce Brodzinski, RW
165. Philadelphia: Jayden Struble, D
166. Minnesota: Simon Jellus, C
167. Chicago: Jacob Leguerrier, D
168. Florida: Connor Horning, D
169. Philadelphia [from Arizona]: Lucas Feuk, LW
170. Montreal: Xavier Simoneau, C
171. Colorado: Arseni Gritsyuk, RW
172. Dallas: Wiljami Myllyla, RW
173. Arizona [from Columbus]: Simon Mack, D
174. Buffalo [from Winnipeg]: Matias Mantykivi, LW/RW
175. Arizona [from Pittsburgh]: Matthew Steinburg, RW
176. Buffalo [from Toronto]: Simon Gnyp, D
177. San Jose: Gunnarwolfe Fontaine, LW/RW
178. New York Islanders: Marc del Gaizo, D
179. Boston: Alex Aslandis, G
180. Nashville: Lassi Lehtinen, G
181. Vancouver [from Washington]: Carter Berger, D
182. Carolina [from Calgary]: Iivari Rasanen, D
183. Anaheim [from St. Louis]: Cade Webber, D
184. Carolina: Henry Rybinski, RW
185. Minnesota [from Vegas]: Cole McLaren, G
186. Tampa Bay: Zdenek Sedlak, RW

============

[[Round 7]]

187. Ottawa: Christopher Merisier-Ortiz, D
188. Los Angeles: Mico Luoto, D
189. New Jersey: Matt Brown, LW/RW
190. Detroit: Lukas Parik, G
191. Buffalo: Oscar Bjerselius, C
192. Boston [from New York Rangers]: Braden Doyle, D
193. Edmonton: Ethan Anders, G
194. Chicago [from Anaheim]: Maxim Denezhin, C
195. Vancouver: Mikhail Shalagin, RW/LW
196. Philadelphia: Nando Eggenberger, LW
197. Minnesota: Alexei Tsyplakov, LW
198. Tampa Bay [from Chicagp]: Cole Schwindt, RW
199. Florida: David Aebischer, D
200. Arizona: Elmer Soderblom, LW
201. Philadelphia [from Montreal]: Kaden Bohlsen, RW
202. Colorado: Jonathan Brinkman, LW
203. Toronto [from Dallas]: Liam Ross, D
204. New York Rangers [from Columbus]: Radek Muzik, RW
205. Montreal [from Winnipeg]: Mattias Norlinder, D
206. Pittsburgh: Jesper Myrenberg, G
207. Toronto: Jett Alexander, G
208. San Jose: Jonas Peterek, C/LW
209. New York Islanders: Mitchell Brewer, D
210. Carolina [from Boston]: Lynden Breen, C/RW
211. Nashville: Vladimir Alistrov, LW
212. Washington: Logan Stein, G
213. Columbus [from Calgary]: Nikita Okhotyuk, D
214. St. Lpuis: Roope Taponen, G
215. Calgary [from Carolina]: Zachary Okabe, RW
216. Pittsburgh [from Vegas]: Maxence Guenette, D
217. Tampa Bay: Adam Najman, LW

Summary

Anaheim:
9. Trevor Zegras, C/LW
22. Cam York, D
39. Samuel Fagemo, RW/LW
101. Simon Lundmark, D
132. Ethan Phillips, RW
163. Alexei Protas, LW
183. Cade Webber, D

Arizona:
14. Arthur Kaliyev, LW
45. Hunter Jones, G
74. Graeme Clarke, RW
76. Nikita Alexandrov, C/LW
107. Layton Ahac, D
173. Simon Mack, D
175. Matthew Steinburg, RW
200. Elmer Soderblom, LW

Boston:
24. Phillip Tomasino, C/RW
86. Patrick Moynihan, RW/C
148. Domenick Fensore, D
179. Alex Aslandis, G
192. Braden Doyle, D

Buffalo:
7. Matthew Boldy, LW
28. Moritz Seider, D
67. Michal Teply, LW
115. Garrett Pinoniemi, LW/C
160. Adam Ahman, G
174. Matias Mantykivi,, LW/RW
176. Simon Gnyp, D
191. Oscar Bjerselius, C

Calgary:
27. Lassi Thomson, D
89. Samuel Hlavaj, G
151. Ilya Mironov, D
215. Zachary Okabe, RW

Carolina:
29. Connor McMichael, C
36. Anttoni Honka, D
60. Alex Beaucage, RW
91. Matias Maccelli, LW
122. Ilya Konovalov, G
153. Brady Meyer, C
182. Iivary Rasanen, D
184. Henry Rybinski, RW
210. Lynden Breen, C/RW

Chicago:
3. Alex Turcotte, C
43. Alex Vlasic, D
105. Colten Ellis, G
117. Trevor Janicke, RW
155. Josh Williams, RW
167. Jacob Leguerrier, D
194. Maxim Denezhin, C

Colorado:
4. Dylan Cozens, C
16. Spencer Knight, G
47. Nolan Foote, LW
63. Daniil Misyul, D
78. Henry Thrun, D
140. Logan Barlage, C
171. Arseni Gritsyuk, RW
202. Jonathan Brinkman, LW

Columbus:
80. Maxim Cajkovic, LW/RW
213. Nikita Okhotyuk, D

Dallas:
17. Ryan Suzuki, C
110. Matvei Guskov, LW/C
141. Michael Gildon, LW/RW
172. Wiljami Myllyla, RW

Detroit:
6. Kirby Dach, C
35. Matthew Robertson, D
53. Simon Holmstrom, RW
54. Nathan Legare, RW
66. Isaiah Saville, G
97. Ethan Keppen, LW
128. Josh Nodler, LW
142. Albert Lyckasen, D
159. Sean Larochelle, D
190. Lukas Parik, G

Edmonton:
8. Bowen Byram, D
38. Nicholas Robertson, LW/RW
85. Adam Beckman, LW
100. Nolan Maier, G
162. Grant Silianoff, LW
193. Ethan Anders, G

Florida:
13. Thomas Harley, D
44. Ilya Nikolayev, C
51. Patrik Puistola, LW
69. Dustin Wolf, G
104. Case McCarthy, D
106. Tuukka Tieksola, RW
113. Dmitri Sheshin, RW
137. Taylor Gauthier, G
168. Connor Horning, D
199. David Aebischer, D

Los Angeles:
5. Vasili Podkolzin, RW
21. Philip Broberg, D
33. Jakob Pelletier, LW
64. Billy Constantinou, D
87. Harrison Blaisdell, LW
95. Antti Saarela, LW/RW
120. Hugo Ahnefelt, G
126. Yegor Serdyuk, RW
157. Luke Toporowski, LW
188. Mico Luoto, D

Minnesota:
12. Alex Newhook, C/LW
42. Ryan Johnson, D
73. John Farinacci, C
99. Kalle Loponen, D
150. Aaron Huglen, RW
166. Simon Jellus, C
185. Cole McLaren, G
197. Alexei Tsyplakov, LW/C

Montreal:
15. Ville Heinola, D
46. Vladislav Kolyachonok, D
49. Brayden Tracey, LW
77. Marshall Warren, D
108. Alexander Campbell, LW/C
131. Reece Newkirk, C/RW
136. Cole Moberg, D
138. Anthony Romano, C/RW
170. Xavier Simoneau, C
205. Mattias Norlinder, D

Nashville:
25. Bobby Brink, RW
75. Henri Nikkanen, C
109. Valentin Nussbaumer, C/LW
118. Kim Nouisianen, D
149. Vojtech Strondala, C/LW
180. Lassi Lehtinen, G
211. Vladimir Alistrov, LW

New Jersey:
1. Jack Hughes,C/RW
34. Albin Grewe, RW
55. Martin Hugo Has, D
56. Artemi Kniazev, D
79. Pyotr Kochetkov, G
96. Juuso Parssinen, C/LW
127. Ryan Siedem, D
158. Cole Mackay, RW
189. Matt Brown, LW/RW

New York Islanders:
23. Samuel Poulin, LW
58. Yegor Spiridonov, C
116. Matej Blumel, LW/C
147. Michael Vukojevic, D
178. Marc del Gaizo, D
209. Mitchell Brewer, D

New York Rangers:
2. Kaapo Kakko, RW
19. Pavel Dorofeyev, LW
31. Nils Hoglander, LW
37. Robert Mastrosimone, LW/RW
48. Antti Tuomisto, D
68. Jamieson Rees, C
111. Mike Koster, D
130. Oleg Zaitsev, C
161. Cameron Rowe, G
204. Radek Muzik, RW

Ottawa:
18. Cole Caufield, RW
32. Kaedan Korczak, D
44. Ilya Nikolayev, C
82. Jordan Spece, D
94. Massimo Rizzo, LW/C
125. Arvid Costmar, C/LW
187. Christopher Merisier-Ortiz, D

Philadelphia:
11. Victor Soderstrom, D
41. Vladislav Firstov, LW
65. Judd Caulfield, RW
72. Drew Helleson, D
103. John Malone, RW
134. Mikhail Abramov, C
165. Jayden Struble, D
169. Lucas Feuk, LW
196. Nando Eggenberger, LW
201. Kaden Bohlsen, RW

Pittsburgh:
20. Raphael Lavoie, RW
98. Rhett Pitlick, LW
144. Austen Swankler, C/LW
206. Jesper Myrenberg, G
216. Maxence Guenette, D

San Jose:
70. Mads Soogard, G
84. Marcus Kallionkieli, LW
146. Ondrej Psenicka, RW
177. Gunarwolfe Fontaine, LW/RW
208. Jonas Peterek, C/LW

St. Louis:
59. Ryder Donovan, C/RW
90. Jackson Lacombe, D
152. Gianni Fairbrother, D

Tampa Bay:
62. Blake Murray, C
93. Daniil Gutik, LW
124. Roman Bychkov, D
186. Zdenek Sedlak, RW
190. Cole Schwindt, RW
217. Adam Najman, LW

Toronto:
52. John Beecher, C
83. Zac Jones, D
114. Karl Henriksson, C/LW
121. Joe Carroll, LW
145. Valeri Orekhov, D
203. Liam Ross, D
207. Jett Alexander, G

Vancouver:
10. Peyton Krebs, LW/C
40. Tobias Bjornfot, D
71. Albert Johansson, D
102. Nikola Pasic, LW/C
133. Justin Bergeron, D
156. Trent Miner, G
164. Bryce Brodzinski, RW
181. Carter Berger, D
195. Mikhail Shalagin, RW/LW

Vegas:
30. Egor Afanasyev, LW
61. Mikko Kokkonen, D
81. Semyon Chistyakov, D
88. Leevi Aaltonen, LW
92. Dillon Hamaliuk, LW/RW
123. Sasha Mutala, RW
135. Ben Brinkman, D
139. Kirill Slepets, LW/RW
154. Kristian Tanus, C/LW

Washington:
26. Brett Leason, RW
57. Samuel Bolduc, D
119. Jake Lee, D
129. Maxim Shabanov, RW
212. Logan Stein, G

Winnipeg;
50. Shane Pinto, RW/C
112. Aku Raty, RW
143. Ronnie Attard, D

Last edited:

Vachon23

Oct 14, 2015
Victoriaville
If I was Montreal, these are they player I would draft with your order

15. Philip Broberg, D
46. Jamieson Rees, C
49. Nathan Légaré, RW
77. Maxim Cajkovic, LW/RW
108. Yegor Serdyuk, RW
131. Xavier Simoneau, C
136. Josh Williams, RW
138. Nando Eggenberger, LW
170. Christopher Ortiz, D
205.Jaxon Bellamy, D

Last edited:
Reactions: newdimension

Tkachuckycheese

Oilers/Sens
Feb 2, 2016
I really think Ottawa needs a player like Caufield in their system. He's really a boom or bust type of prospect. They have been all about the US program and already have a good amount of center depth and draft generally pretty safe looking players. They do have a lot of picks to take chances over the next few years.

Joey Moss

Aug 29, 2008
Damn, nice work.

If Byram was available for Edmonton, I would be shocked and ecstatic. Byram-Bouchard would be a dynamic pair in the future. I also like the Robertson pick in the 2nd round.

Pierce Hawthorne

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2012
Caverns of Draconis
As an Avs fan... I'd probably prefer we take Byram at 4 over Cozens and have the future Top pairing locked up in Byram - Makar.

But Cozens would be the other person I would be quite happy with as I think he can be a fantastic 2C behind Mackinnon and would allow us to go hard after Hayes this summer knowing we'd eventually have a very high end 1-2-3 Center punch in 2 years time.

At 16, given how this list breaks down I'd be alright with taking Knight for sure. He has franchise goalie potential and so getting a player with franchise upside as deep as 16 in the draft is definitely a good move in my books. Others I would consider at 16 would include Caufield, Broberg, York, and Dorofeyev. Especially with us going with a Center at #4 here I would really consider Broberg or York at 16 instead but again I would be happy to grab Knight as well.

At 47, Foote is a good selection as well, we took a RW in the 1st round last year in Kaut, and have a need for some LW depth in the organization so Foote would be fine. Others I would like in that range are Pinto, Legare, and Hugo Has.

Beyond that, especially if we dont take Knight at #16 I hope the Avs take a good look at Ellis in the 3rd round with Ottawas pick if he ends up still on the board, possibily even at #47 depending on how the draft ultimately breaks down up until that point.

AveryStar4Eva

Aug 28, 2014
Holy moly nice job on this mock. From a Stars point of view I’d rather take the risker pick in Caufield over Suzuki, but they do need a play maker as well.

Reactions: bl02 and Weiss1604

Dan Kelly

Sep 27, 2017
Edmonton:
8. Bowen Byram, D
38. Nicholas Robertson, LW/RW
85. Adam Beckman, LW
100. Nolan Maier, G
162. Grant Silianoff, LW
193. Ethan Anders, G

thanks for the huge effort you put into this !!
first off....i don't think Byrum is going to be there at #8, but if he is, i agree that the Oilers should take him ! but would they, being as forward centric as they are with their 1st rounders and needing forward depth badly? anyone's guess! Byrum, along with Bouchard, would give the Oilers a dynamic 1-2, L-R offensive punch down the road on defense for sure!

also i don't believe they'll take another goalie let alone two, especially when they've had no luck at all with mid and late round goalie picks. they're just throwing these picks away! besides they already have Skinner, Wells, Rodrigue and Starrett all having success in the system, so unless Spencer Knight is still there at #38, they should just go nuts on picking just forwards, in my humble opinion!

Weiss1604

Mar 27, 2017
Wales
Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts & for putting so much effort & time in . You have excellently explained every pick & even if anyone doesn't agree with every pick they can have no argument at all in any way . Quite possibly the best mock i have seen in years & that includes so called professional scouts .
Not trying in any way to blow smoke up your ass but consider me impressed , give yourself a pat on the back sir & once again thank you very much .

BStinson

Nov 11, 2013
Nice job I’m sure this took a ‘bit’ of time. Hard to see Byram falling to 8 sinces he’s the top D in the draft and the last top d not in the top 5 was 2003. I’d love for him to fall to 6 but highly doubtful.

Reactions: LAKings88

loadie

Official Beer Taster
Sponsor
Jan 1, 2003
New Brunswick
Thanks for all of your hard work on this. It’ll be fun to see how everything eventually works out and how close you were. Cheers

emptyNedder

Not seeking rents
Sponsor
Jan 17, 2018
Really impressive work. I agree with your comments on Tomasino and Teply. It wouldn't surprise me to see Tomasino picked between 15-20. It would surprise me if Teply doesn't improve his stock at the U18s--I could even see him being near the top of the 2nd round.

Habs76

Nov 11, 2014
Fredericton, NB
No real gripes about those Habs picks, but I think I would go:

15) Cole Caufield (Strongly considering Dorofeyev as well)
46) Patrik Puistola
49) John Beecher
77) Henry Thrun
108) Yegor Serdyuk
131) Ben Brinkman
136) Kirill Slepets
138) Michael Vukojevic
170) Xavier Simoneau/Cade Webber
205) Grigori Dronov

JLarucci23

May 22, 2015
Chicago, IL
Great stuff here. As a Hawk fan, Id be okay with Turcotte as long as his medicals all check out. These U-18s and Combine are going to be huge for him.

LAKings88

First round fodder
Dec 4, 2006
here or there
Just don’t think LA takes the risk on Podkolzin. Maybe if Vilardi wasn’t such an unknown at this point. Need a sure thing.

I’d want Byram if available at #5.

Last edited:

bsu

"I have no idea what I am doing" -Pat VerBleak
Sep 27, 2017
Matt Boldy is not physical and there is no way Caufield, Byram and Broberg are available where they are.

Good otherwise, thanks for this.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $1,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 2