The biega brother

Hunter Gathers

The Crown
Feb 27, 2002
parts unknown
Alex's season hasn't started yet and I haven't heard much about Michael yet. So not much going on, I'd think.

I'm expecting Alex to be a pretty big part of Harvard's team.

Crosby=Gretzky

Dec 7, 2004
i lost myself
The youngest brother, Danny, seems to be a good one too, from what I've heard. A defenseman playing Midget AAA for Lac St. Louis, I think. A late 91 born, though so it's a long way to go for him.
Is Michael still playing for Salisbury of what? Gatineau own his rights from the 'Q, but I couldn't find him on their roster so...

Hunter Gathers

The Crown
Feb 27, 2002
parts unknown
Michael, I believe, is taking the same route Alex did and will be going to Harvard next year. I'm fairly sure of that.

He's a fairly smart kid. He recieved honors for his 2nd semester work last year as well.

Harvard Prize Book:
Awarded by the Harvard Club of Boston; to be presented to the outstanding student in last year's Fifth Form who "displays excellence in scholarship and high character, combined with achievement in other fields."
Michael Biega

scoutman1

Twitter - scoutman33
Feb 19, 2005
www.facebook.com
Dany Beiga is the best of them all...good size, hard hitting, tough, big shot from the point, plays great physical defense, adds in the offensive end, already the teams #1 d-man. Don't know his plans, Prep or QMJHL...if I was putting money on it...Salisbury haha

xander

Nov 4, 2003
Section A Lynah Rink
Visit site
if you believe the 5 harvahd fans over at uscho, Alex Biega will run away with this year's ecac rookie of the year award while developing cures for both aides and male pattern baldness (ted donato is particuarly excited about the latter.;))

considering this, it might be possible that the crimson make it past the first round of the NCAA's for the first time in who knows how long, and maybe even draw someone other than the already mentioned 5 uscho posters to they're home games.:D

given the hype, I'm looking forward to hitting biega with a fish in a few weeks.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad