The Belmont Arena: If Your Construction Lasts More Than 2 Years, Call a Doctor

Status
Not open for further replies.

flying v 604

Sep 4, 2014
You guys are really deserving of a new arena after all the shit with the horrible situation in Brooklyn and playing in 2 different arenas.
I think it's a nice coup that the arena is being built strictly for hockey basically the ultimate vote of confidence.
Are you guys the only team that has your own arena with a city having the NBA and NHL?
Is the team planning anything else along side the opening? Like new unis or a 3rd jersey that ties into the arena?

scott99

May 13, 2005
You guys are really deserving of a new arena after all the shit with the horrible situation in Brooklyn and playing in 2 different arenas.
I think it's a nice coup that the arena is being built strictly for hockey basically the ultimate vote of confidence.
Are you guys the only team that has your own arena with a city having the NBA and NHL?
Is the team planning anything else along side the opening? Like new unis or a 3rd jersey that ties into the arena?

Thanks for the kind words. As far as the bold part, that has always been the case, when the Isles were playing full time in the Coliseum (1972-2015) and the Rangers and Knicks in the city at MSG.

As far as your last sentence, I would not be surprised as far as unis. I wouldn't be surprised with a patch on the jerseys celebrating the first year at Belmont. The Isles FINALLY have good NHL management and ownership, instead of the bush league minor league crap we suffered with from the late 1980's until 2016.

Reactions: IslandersFan17

IslandersFan17

Jun 8, 2011
Long Island
They need to bring back the fisherman!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad