The Bell Centre Experience: My Live Reaction to the Maple Leafs vs. Canadiens Game

UltimateHKY

The latest Leaf game was against the rival Montreal Canadiens. I actually had the pleasure of attending the event this time around and I must say, it was amazing. The atmosphere was electric. I’ve heard it described that way on television numerous times, but tonight was the truly the first time I understood that feeling. The crowd was loud and proud and you could feel the anguish when the Habs missed good scoring chances. The fans were easily one of the best parts of the game.

Article here: http://ultimatehockeynetwork.com/uh...eaction-to-the-maple-leafs-vs-canadiens-game/

www.UltimateHockeyNetwork.com
@joshwald @UltimateHKY

Let us know if you have any interest contributing for us at UHN. We're always looking for more writers passionate about hockey! [email protected]

BurnsBlue

Jun 17, 2010
Nova Scotia
What.. hockey fans are louder then a bunch of suits?
Maybe we can build a rink that defies gravity and you can sit on the ceiling. Maybe then we could fit enough inside it would be louder..maybe. (i just watched Interstellar :sarcasm:)

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
What.. hockey fans are louder then a bunch of suits?
Maybe we can build a rink that defies gravity and you can sit on the ceiling. Maybe then we could fit enough inside it would be louder..maybe. (i just watched Interstellar :sarcasm:)

You find it surprising that a Team at the top of the conference has fans more engaged then a lottery team? What would you expect the "suits" to cheer for?

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
You find it surprising that a Team at the top of the conference has fans more engaged then a lottery team? What would you expect the "suits" to cheer for?

that every loss = McDavid, keep up!! :laugh:

Tak7

Nov 1, 2009
GTA or the UK
Good read.

The idea of being in an opposition's barn while my team is playing so poorly just bothers me to humiliation, but I'm glad you managed to have a good time.

As someone who has done Bell Center Leafs - Habs a few times, there's very few things that beat it in sports

lo striver

Jun 13, 2011
Our Lady of Grace
wow. your standards are low. :sarcasm:
I was at the game. It was a boring game with limited involvement/chanting from fans on both sides. come back in May to watch Habs playoff game if you want real atmosphere. :laugh:

HoBOonFiRE

Nov 8, 2009
Oshawa
Leafs/habs games in Montreal are fantastic especially when the leafs are doing well in the standings. I've been to two games at the bell centre in my life.

Both games fantastic in their own way :yo: Nothing better than seeing the bell centre packed with leafs fans

Teufelsdreck

Sep 17, 2005
that every loss = McDavid, keep up!! :laugh:

Com on, he Leafs deserve a few wins to keep their fans entertained. If everyone is preoccupied with the lottery and nothing else they should stay home and sell their tickets to out-of-town fans who want to see their team's road uniforms.

BurnsBlue

Jun 17, 2010
Nova Scotia

Surprised ? That's a negative ghostrider. Just stating Montreal has a louder house. Unfortunately. Those with business clients still cheer just not at full pitch. I remember going to MLG as a kid and still think it was louder then the ACC nowadays. Insane amount of variables in play though. Who knows.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad