The Band 'Five for Fighting'

Calirose

Mar 31, 2012
6ix

MollerManor

Feb 18, 2009
I think I am little bit jealous of him because nobody seems to cares about the little ol reality star up in the top row of 304.

Or maybe I am just jealous of his PR guy...

MsMeow

Nov 4, 2005
He's written some articles (and been interviewed in others) by the LA Kings, articles on their website listed here

I've heard himn on some radio interviews both for the Kings and TSN and he loves hockey and knows a lot about the game.

http://kings.nhl.com/club/search.htm?q=Ondrasik+

He was on one of the Toronto sports radio stations shortly after Carter was traded and he's really knowledgeable and fanatical. I remember him saying Richie was the smartest player he'd seen since Gretzky and he also wanted Carter to make the next step. He got his wish!

I think I am little bit jealous of him because nobody seems to cares about the little ol reality star up in the top row of 304.

Are you really that guy? I know I saw a picture of you but I wasn't sure if you were just saying you were a look alike. I hadn't seen the show when you posted that but saw it shortly after.

RonSwanson*

I thought your show was proven to not be "reality" TV, and that it was all staged.

MollerManor

Feb 18, 2009
Are you really that guy? I know I saw a picture of you but I wasn't sure if you were just saying you were a look alike. I hadn't seen the show when you posted that but saw it shortly after.

Yes unfortunately I am the real guy, :laugh:. I still have my same season seats from when I was 19 (304, last row) which I still love.. so I can mostly keep to myself up there.. not to mention everyone in my section is too busy in their cynicism and sarcasm to care, haha. Plus I really don't care about the publicity anyway.

It's funny because I am probably more famous among kings fans as the "PATRICK O'NEIL IS A DUCKS FAN" guy then the show....

I thought your show was proven to not be "reality" TV, and that it was all staged.

That's the other one, not mine. There is 3 storage shows (yes, 3.) And each one operates a different way. Personally I do it in real life, so I can only speak for myself I guess....

Yes unfortunately I am the real guy, :laugh:. I still have my same season seats from when I was 19 (304, last row) which I still love.. so I can mostly keep to myself up there.. not to mention everyone in my section is too busy in their cynicism and sarcasm to care, haha. Plus I really don't care about the publicity anyway.

Awesome - I like you even more now! If the Kings ever play another game and we cross paths, I'll have to buy you a beer. As an aside, if you ever come across and guitar stuff in a storage unit, hit me up via pm!

What is this show?

storage.hunters.jpg

MollerManor

Feb 18, 2009
Before I forget, I would like to personally thank John Ondrasik and Calirose for allowing me to high jack their thread.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad