The Bah friggen humbug thread for those stuck working on the 25th

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
I haven`t worked a day in my life, Welfare is the name of the game. :biglaugh::handclap::yo: I love going around to S`tore`s on Christmas & telling the enployee`s i am spending money with their Tax dollar`s they are working for, U should see the look on there face`s. Just the other day i went to Boscov`s and bought a couple Bran new suit`s & then threw them in the dumpster, u don`t need a sewt to sit at home Collecting wellfare Chex. :biglaugh::handclap::yo::handclap::biglaugh::handclap::yo::handclap::biglaugh:

TheGreenTBer

shut off the power while I take a big shit
Apr 30, 2021
I haven`t worked a day in my life, Welfare is the name of the game. :biglaugh::handclap::yo: I love going around to S`tore`s on Christmas & telling the enployee`s i am spending money with their Tax dollar`s they are working for, U should see the look on there face`s. Just the other day i went to Boscov`s and bought a couple Bran new suit`s & then threw them in the dumpster, u don`t need a sewt to sit at home Collecting wellfare Chex. :biglaugh::handclap::yo::handclap::biglaugh::handclap::yo::handclap::biglaugh:
You actually performed charity by bringing suits to a dumpster where the needy can find and wear them. Gosh bless.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad