OT: The Avalounge: Potential Serial Killers Talk About Serial Killers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Landeslog

Nov 17, 2009
Denver
Puck Soup is the best podcast (after Congratulations). Listening to the latest episode right now.
I’m super behind. I drove for my job so I listened to podcasts a lot but sitting at home I don’t really get the opportunity! Haven’t been able to listen since November started.

Bonzai12

Nov 2, 2007
Denver CO
Any investing podcasts you'd recommend? I know absolutely zero about it but I've always been intrigued by it.

I like one called Investalk by KPP Financial - they are investment advisors in the San Fran area but they do a daily podcast with what's happening in the market etc......I haven't given them a single cent of my money but have learned a lot from their podcast. They will answer questions from all different levels of investing - the guy who wants to put $10 into the market per week or the guy who wants to place hedge calls/puts on the market for protection......it's a pretty broad spectrum and a good podcast for the beginner. Once you gain a basic understanding of the market you can get into more specialized podcasts that review actual trades. But KPP is good at understanding market trends, general strategies, and how to evaluate stocks based on fundamental evaluations.

Reactions: Foppberg

Bonzai12

Nov 2, 2007
Denver CO
Puck Soup>>>spittin chiclets.

Also beer is so good. I missed it so much. It’s crazy how 9 months of no alcohol can abolish any tolerance one may have had lol.

I had a Tweak last night (17% ABV stout) and it pretty much put me straight to sleep:laugh:

Someone was describing their Santa Claus beer to me last night - it's basically Tweak with peppermint.....gotta find out how to get my hands on a bottle of that.

Landeslog

Nov 17, 2009
Denver
Someone was describing their Santa Claus beer to me last night - it's basically Tweak with peppermint.....gotta find out how to get my hands on a bottle of that.
Wait. What. Avery made a Tweak-like stout with peppermint????? Omg. If you find it somewhere let me know. I will drive distances to get to a liquor store that has it.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
I can barely find it in stores here, which sucks.
Tony's bro, but I never go there because I am not a trophy wife. :sarcasm:

E: Just realised there are only two locations now, I remember they used to be throughout Colorado when I was younger.

UncleRisto

Not Great, Bob!
Jul 7, 2012
Finland
So, I got the yellow heart icon on Snapchat with this girl (in place of the regular BF icon). I've never had it appear with anyone before so I'm not sure, but does this mean I get to send dick pics now? :sarcasm:

Reactions: S E P H

Foppberg

Nov 20, 2016
Summerside, PEI
So, I got the yellow heart icon on Snapchat with this girl (in place of the regular BF icon). I've never had it appear with anyone before so I'm not sure, but does this mean I get to send dick pics now? :sarcasm:
Yup. Just you wait until it turns into the double red heart.

The Abusement Park

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2016

What. No you shoulda been sending dick pics like 3 months ago.

This means she should be sending you pics back.

Bonzai12

Nov 2, 2007
Denver CO
Tony's bro, but I never go there because I am not a trophy wife. :sarcasm:

E: Just realised there are only two locations now, I remember they used to be throughout Colorado when I was younger.

Tony's used to be great but has fallen off a lot. They don't even do organic meat which is kinda depressing. Their claim to fame was having prime beef, but now Costco carries prime and is cheaper...

All they do now is try to sell the hell outta sauces and spice blends...because the markup on sauce and spice blends is amazingly fantastic. If you ever want to sell something for 3-5x profit, sell sauce.

ASmileyFace

Landeskog Replacement
Feb 13, 2014
9,318'
My proudest accomplishment of yesterday was opening a package of Reese's peanut butter cups for my stoned friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad