OT: The Avalounge: Potential Serial Killers Talk About Serial Killers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bender

Sep 25, 2002
Not sure if this is the right place for this nonsense but enjoy if you haven't seen it :

Somehow I remember these guys being a bit better than that...

Reactions: Perratrooper

To the window!
Jan 15, 2011
North Cackolacka
Is it weird that my cat's first move when it comes into the room while I'm watching the Avs on the computer or typing on this board is to jump up on the desk and stick his ass in my face? I'm not sure if he is trying to tell me something or not.

Papa Francouz

Nov 25, 2013
Denver, CO
What are some actual podcasts you guys have listened to? I can listen to Sleepycast episodes over and over until the end of time, but they're definitely an acquired taste. The Official Podcast has had some decent episodes that I've listened to. Lore is a good one for random interesting stories throughout history.

Foppberg

Nov 20, 2016
Summerside, PEI
What are some actual podcasts you guys have listened to? I can listen to Sleepycast episodes over and over until the end of time, but they're definitely an acquired taste. The Official Podcast has had some decent episodes that I've listened to. Lore is a good one for random interesting stories throughout history.

- Joe Rogan
- Bill Burr MMPC
- 31 Thoughts
- Avalanche talk w/Boulding & JJ
- Your Moms House (It can be kinda weird at times, but my God Tom Segura is a damn psycho and makes me laugh)
- A few science/career based ones.

Last edited:

member 116861

I only listen to wrestling podcasts lmao

Papa Francouz

Nov 25, 2013
Denver, CO
- Joe Rogan
- Bill Burr MMPC
- 31 Thoughts
- Avalanche talk w/Boulding & JJ
- Your Moms House (It can be kinda weird at times, but my God Tom Segura is a damn psycho and makes me laugh)
- A few science/career based ones.

I'll check this one out. I've tried and failed to get into sports podcasts, for whatever reason, even the hockey-centric ones. Comedy podcasts, though, or interesting people just shooting the shit - that's what I enjoy. If Tom Segura is as insane as you claim he is, I'm sure I'll enjoy Your Moms House.

I only listen to wrestling podcasts lmao

I've never seen wrestling before, but I imagine wrestling podcasts are the best kind of podcasts.

Reactions: BrickAHL

Foppa Frossa

May 11, 2006
Denver, CO
I feel like the Chess World Championship was the equivalent of Carlsen playing to get to OT because he knew he cold take Caruana in 3-on-3 hockey.

Foppberg

Nov 20, 2016
Summerside, PEI
I'll check this one out. I've tried and failed to get into sports podcasts, for whatever reason, even the hockey-centric ones. Comedy podcasts, though, or interesting people just shooting the **** - that's what I enjoy. If Tom Segura is as insane as you claim he is, I'm sure I'll enjoy Your Moms House.

He's got a very twisted sense of humour & his laugh makes me laugh.

LieutenantDangle

Barry McKockner
Oct 28, 2014
'Merica

Check out the dollop. A comedian tells a history story to his buddy and it’s usually pretty funny

Papa Francouz

Nov 25, 2013
Denver, CO
He's got a very twisted sense of humour & his laugh makes me laugh.

I’d be lying if I said my sense of humor wasn’t dark, dry, and sarcastic. I’m sure I’ll like it.

Check out the dollop. A comedian tells a history story to his buddy and it’s usually pretty funny

Now that sounds like something I could get in to. Thanks for the recommendation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad