OT: The Avalounge: Potential Serial Killers Talk About Serial Killers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lonewolfe2015

Rom Com Male Lead
Sponsor
Dec 2, 2007
Well shoot, pretty sure I got myself in deeper than I should be with this new chick. Surface level everything is there and she's the most fun I've had consistently in the sheets, but there is no depth or future with her.

Might be in a fake relationship til after the holidays so I don't hurt her as much...

UncleRisto

Not Great, Bob!
Jul 7, 2012
Finland
So anybody else look at their Spotify stats for the year? Who'd you listen to?

The "Your favorite songs of 2018" list BTW is done with some weird algorithms. Balancing the music styles and whatnot. I got some real weird songs on there for something called "Favorite songs".

Last edited:

JWK

Report Spam @JWK on Twitter Plz
Mar 27, 2010
So anybody else look at their Spotify stats for the year? Who'd you listen to?

The "Your favorite songs of 2018" list BTW is done with some weird algorithms. Balancing the music styles and whatnot. I got some real weird songs on there for something called "Favorite songs".

Reactions: S E P H

Ceremony

blahem
Jun 8, 2012
I got a new computer in August. The highest play count of the songs on it is Slow Show by The National.

UncleRisto

Not Great, Bob!
Jul 7, 2012
Finland
Spotify told me the artist I listened to the most the entire year was Panic! At the Disco, which makes sense because I'm a 14-year-old girl in 2007.

Somehow I even got them on back to back GDTs last season (as told by my GDT song tracker).

Foppberg

Nov 20, 2016
Summerside, PEI
Spotify told me the artist I listened to the most the entire year was Panic! At the Disco, which makes sense because I'm a 14-year-old girl in 2007.

Somehow I even got them on back to back GDTs last season (as told by my GDT song tracker).

giphy.gif

Bubba Thudd

is getting banned
Jul 19, 2005
Avaland
We just walked out of a Jack Russell's Great White concert.
Was playing -- butchering, actually -- Led Zeppelin, and said that's all they were going to do... play LZ songs the whole show, for the sake of recording some "Great Zeppelin" tribute album.
I didn't pay to see a second-rate Led Zeppelin cover band!

0/10

Papa Francouz

Nov 25, 2013
Denver, CO
My most played song was House of the Rising Sun by The Animals, apparently. I listened to it non-stop, like, 10 months ago when I was learning to play guitar, but I haven’t heard it in quite some time. Guess I’ll give it a listen now.

UncleRisto

Not Great, Bob!
Jul 7, 2012
Finland
Says mine was Hallelujah by P!ATD. Which isn't all that surprising come to think of it. Really liked that album. The new one, not so much.

The Abusement Park

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2016
We just walked out of a Jack Russell's Great White concert.
Was playing -- butchering, actually -- Led Zeppelin, and said that's all they were going to do... play LZ songs the whole show, for the sake of recording some "Great Zeppelin" tribute album.
I didn't pay to see a second-rate Led Zeppelin cover band!

0/10

How can one be ok with butchering Zeppelin? That hurts me...

Pierce Hawthorne

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2012
Caverns of Draconis
Post Malone, Khalid and Lil Wayne were my most listened to.

Kind of surprised. I certainly hit the replay button on Beer Bongs and Bentleys a lot back in May but I thought I had listened to a few artists a lot more since then.

Really surprised Saint Jhn wasn't in my most played. I've essentially only listened to Collection One for the last month+ now and had been listening to him since July on and off.

If anyone is into Hip-Hop and haven't yet listened to him, you should seriously check him out. His lyrics are superb, and the beats associated with them are generally fantastic as well. Reflex, Selfish, and Roses are three to listen to for sure.

ASmileyFace

Landeskog Replacement
Feb 13, 2014
9,318'
Supposed to snow two feet up here today!
My family in NC around Winston Salem have got about a foot so far! Crazy stuff.

Been working and living at Alta for the past 3 days and it has been everything that I would have hoped. Working hard so far, since we are understaffed until Monday, but living mid-mountain here has it perks. Our next storm is supposed to come in on Tuesday/Wednesday. Which will be my first days off. I'm psyched.

Reactions: 5280

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
And it is.
That's because Finland doesn't want to invade anybody and nobody wants to invade Finland, so people tend to make problems for themselves to fight and in terms of Black metal it is that "rebellion" type of feeling. I still quite like a good chunk of folk metal, but I have also realised that the genre is repetitive and when you think about it stupid which should also include black metal/pagan as well. You're not cool because you wear an Odin necklace and pour fake blood over yourselves, lol.

People might like Cradle of Fifth and think they're raddddd, but in reality it is one bloke who is 5'3" singing like his balls haven't dropped having found himself covered in baby powder one day and decided to just stick with it.

Last edited:

Ceremony

blahem
Jun 8, 2012
That's because Finland doesn't want to invade anybody and nobody wants to invade Finland, so people tend to make problems for themselves to fight and in terms of Black metal it is that "rebellion" type of feeling. I still quite like a good chunk of folk metal, but I have also realised that the genre is repetitive and when you think about it stupid which should also includes black metal/pagan as well. You're not cool because you wear an Odin necklace and pour fake blood over yourselves, lol.

People might like Cradle of Fifth and think they're raddddd, but in reality it is one bloke who is 5'3" singing like his balls haven't dropped having found himself covered in baby powder one day and decided to just stick with it.
Big fans of fractions, that band.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Big fans of fractions, that band.
You mean the math? Or are you delving into the social fabrication of an anarchical society which Cradle of Fifth brings about with their fanbase? Based upon Encyclopaedia Metallum, their lyrical content includes occultism, dark romance, mythology, and horror tales. Not sure they support the skinhead portion of their fanbase, but when you look like the evil clown from It going on stage, you tend to get the beyond awkward and bizarre people in life.

Reactions: ASmileyFace

Ceremony

blahem
Jun 8, 2012
You mean the math? Or are you delving into the social fabrication of an anarchical society which Cradle of Fifth brings about with their fanbase? Based upon Encyclopaedia Metallum, their lyrical content includes occultism, dark romance, mythology, and horror tales. Not sure they support the skinhead portion of their fanbase, but when you look like the evil clown from It going on stage, you tend to get the beyond awkward and bizarre people in life.
You're really weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad