OT: The Avalounge: Potential Serial Killers Talk About Serial Killers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bubba Thudd

is getting banned
Jul 19, 2005
Avaland
I'll always remember you as the guy that stole my EJ avatar. Oh well, Landy suits me better.

Last night I was told that 'Your face is your best attribute'. I'm not sure how I feel about that. It's like it cuts and builds you up simultaneously.

I was told today, "I don't need to see your ID. I know you get the senior discount."
I didn't ask for the f***ing senior discount.

As far as cologne goes... why bother?
Be clean, but let your natural scent attract her.
Pheromones and all that.

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006
I was never a big cologne guy. I’m a fanatic over my hygiene so I’ve always gotten complimented on how I smell naturally. But about a year or so ago I got a sample of a Paco Rabanne cologne that I fell in love with so I stocked up and wear it all the time. Safe to say everyone else loves it too. It’s magical.

Reactions: Lonewolfe2015

Foppberg

Nov 20, 2016
Summerside, PEI
I'll always remember you as the guy that stole my EJ avatar. Oh well, Landy suits me better.

Last night I was told that 'Your face is your best attribute'. I'm not sure how I feel about that. It's like it cuts and builds you up simultaneously.

How is that not a massive compliment instantly??

expatriatedtexan

Habitual Line Stepper
Aug 17, 2005
I was told today, "I don't need to see your ID. I know you get the senior discount."
I didn't ask for the ****ing senior discount.

As far as cologne goes... why bother?
Be clean, but let your natural scent attract her.
Pheromones and all that.

Attachments

• upload_2018-12-28_12-49-8.png
    upload_2018-12-28_12-49-8.png
    543.4 KB · Views: 9

McMetal

Writer of Wrongs
Sep 29, 2015
About to watch the new Star Wars film, ready to be suitably underwhelmed.
Episode 8? That's a long time to have waited. For what it's worth, while I understand some of the criticisms of the film, I loved it and thought it was a great way to break with Star Wars tradition and do something really new. Not a perfect film, but it got the really important bits right.

Ceremony

blahem
Jun 8, 2012
Episode 8? That's a long time to have waited. For what it's worth, while I understand some of the criticisms of the film, I loved it and thought it was a great way to break with Star Wars tradition and do something really new. Not a perfect film, but it got the really important bits right.
No the one before that

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

UncleRisto

Not Great, Bob!
Jul 7, 2012
Finland
I didn't see Episode 8. Maybe I'll eventually stream it. No interest at all towards that film.

McMetal

Writer of Wrongs
Sep 29, 2015
I loved 7 and 8. :dunno: Each for different reasons, but both of them were well done IMO.

UncleRisto

Not Great, Bob!
Jul 7, 2012
Finland
*sniff, sniff*

Damnit @Bubba Thudd these kids just grow up so damn quick don't they?
Funny, RL's join date says 2003 so what was he maybe? In high school?

Been a while fellas.

I can't believe I've been here for six years...

E: Oh, and I appreciate the like you dropped on Saturday's GDT twenty minutes ago. :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->