Jul 7, 2012
Finland
tenor.gif
tumblr_lv15t9n0Ln1qd7uwho1_r1_400.gif

UncleRisto

Not Great, Bob!
Jul 7, 2012
Finland
I was about to like this response until I realized that I have like two of your posts in the last minute and I didn’t want to seem needy
Well, now that there's a lady here, what do you think of this plan for SEPH's relationship thing: He brings a large container of soup and then spills it all on his pants. To dry the pants while SEPH is still wearing them, they're going to need to use her shirt, but it's just not working, SEPH is going to have to take his pants off. It's also gotten on his shirt a little bit...

famicommander

Aug 12, 2011
Great show last night but it was a weird crowd.

There was a 60-something year old man and a few teenage girls in the mosh pit, along with the usual crew of drunk 20-something year old men. I had to step in and scoop one of them off the floor a couple of times, even though I wasn't in the pit myself.

BrickNHL

Feb 25, 2019
Update for the ones who care: So I decided to conduct the "less is more" attitude by Hitchs' RL and Pierce and she actually texted me last night out of the blue. She wanted to know how I was doing and how my day was and it sounds like she is legitimately sick (told me she called off work). I still stuck to my guns and will wait it out until I see her in person. I kind of get why being a semi-prick sort of gets you girls.

Trust me, being in the medical profession you won't believe all the innovative techniques being created and tested to treat cancer (though there is still a ton we do not know). It's an interesting discussion nonetheless because it is truly a terrible process, however cancer has been around since like 1600 BC and you can possibly date it back even further. The problem though is that it was so rare back in antiquity is because nobody lived long enough to ultimately reach the age and have the mechanisms which contribute to cancer (if we negate < 50 years old which is unworldly bad). Heart disease, stroke, cancer, and other contributors are all on the rise is because people are living longer than they ever did before. It still sucks no doubt though.

Good on ya', mate. Let us know when you shag

Peter The Great
Aug 17, 2005
Sweden
Just discovered these guys a few weeks ago, really inventive stuff.

The change of pace and the outro starting at 4:32 in "Nensha" is sooooooo powerful and good... mmm... perhaps stealing some tunes from L'Enfant Sauvage (Gojira) or kind of similar to the outro in the Gojira's Remembrance (the last 70 seconds).

It's also cool they are using guitars from the Swedish Youtuber and the Haunted member Ola Englund (Solar guitars), good for him. ;-)

I love good powerful outros in general I guess. ;-) Another great unique song with powerful outro is Prophecy from Soulfly, outro starting at 2:40, could be my favorit outro... quick, brutal and when you believe song is finished some beautiful exotic tunes.

Last edited:

molon labe

Jul 13, 2016
Florida
Thinking of flying out to Denver with my fiance for our meeting on January 10th...

Looking at the Pepsi Center seating chart and...well...where would you recommend sitting (For tickets between $90-250ea) ?
Screenshot-from-2019-10-16-15-36-26.png

Appreciate any input (as well as other suggestions). Hope tonight's game is great - a cool, 8-7 win for the Pens :)

The Abusement Park

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2016
Thinking of flying out to Denver with my fiance for our meeting on January 10th...

Looking at the Pepsi Center seating chart and...well...where would you recommend sitting (For tickets between $90-250ea) ?
Screenshot-from-2019-10-16-15-36-26.png

Appreciate any input (as well as other suggestions). Hope tonight's game is great - a cool, 8-7 win for the Pens :)

331 or 313 would be great seats. Attack twice side for you guys, not too pricey, easy to see/red the game.

If you wanted to sit closer I would recommend 112-114, like the near the top of that section. I got free seats there last season and loved it. You also can never go wrong with 102, 148, 124, 126. All of those should be under $250 a ticket, our most expensive ones are usually in the $150-$175 range, except for Club Lexus those are way more.

Reactions: molon labe

Bubba Thudd

is getting banned
Jul 19, 2005
Avaland
I just learned a feature of this board that I did not previously know...

When you have a post with a quote, it reads, "Cousin Eddie said:"
right beside that is a blue arrow (that barely shows up).
if you click that arrow, it takes you to the post where Cousin Eddie said ... (whatever silly thing he said that time)

Reactions: Nzap

LieutenantDangle

Barry McKockner
Oct 28, 2014
'Merica
For the people who care, sorry to the people who don't care: I got a date, she said coffee, where I actually wanted to do more, but she seems like the type of girl who might want to take things slowly.

But don't worry, I'll make sure we're engaged by next weekend. Once you try SEPH's soup, you're hooked up for life.

she has to earn the soup. Don’t just give her the soup without earning it seph

expatriatedtexan

Habitual Line Stepper
Aug 17, 2005
For the people who care, sorry to the people who don't care: I got a date, she said coffee, where I actually wanted to do more, but she seems like the type of girl who might want to take things slowly.

But don't worry, I'll make sure we're engaged by next weekend. Once you try SEPH's soup, you're hooked up for life.

Dude...being able to make a good soup is a life skill women want in a man.

Best of luck...taking it slow was always how I liked it when I was looking for someone new. Honestly, would you really want to have a lasting relationship with a woman that fell for the the whole "Nice shoes...wanna f***?" line?

Bubba Thudd

is getting banned
Jul 19, 2005
Avaland

Don't let her sneak out the coffee shop window.

(bonus point if you know the show I'm referencing...)

Pierce Hawthorne

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2012
Caverns of Draconis

Nice. Coffee is pretty much the perfect first date. It's simple, cheap, and it doesn't have to be a major time commitment. If you guys aren't really connecting well a coffee date can be an hour tops. On the flip side if things do go well it can easily be a lead in to other date activities afterwards.

Let us know how it goes!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad