OT: The Avalounge: Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Changes (Turn and Face the Strange)

Status
Not open for further replies.

McMetal

Writer of Wrongs
Sep 29, 2015
I played RuneScape for a little while when I was around 10 :)laugh:) but I will never understand adult humans playing WoW.

What gets you is the community. I've made some lifelong friends thanks to that game. I was a groomsman at a guy's wedding in New Jersey that I knew through WoW. I didn't meet the guy face to face until 3 days before the wedding. Still good friends with him and his wife (they also met through WoW, he moved to New Jersey to marry her).

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2012
Had a pretty spectacular weekend. A friend came into town and her and I spent the weekend exploring the various sites in the Wyoming Rockies and ended with seeing the eclipse at Vedauwoo. It was crazy afterwards... I saw more Golden Eagles at one spot than I have ever seen. Saw 11 in a really small radius. I can't recall seeing more than 3 or 4 in a small area like that, and I work in an industry where we seek them out.

JWK

Report Spam @JWK on Twitter Plz
Mar 27, 2010
DH3NpboXoAEXmyM.jpg:large

Bigger: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DH3NpboXoAEXmyM.jpg

Alabama continues to suck, wtf New Mexico?

The Abusement Park

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2016
Shout-out to Texas for the right answer.

For real. My dad worked for a restaurant in high school and said that anytime that someone ordered their steak well done he would refuse to cook their meal. A little over the top to say the least but I totally get it.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
California showing why they continue to suck. **** Nevada, La Croix's are amazing. Stupid Texas. :laugh: How can you hate pesto and chicken nuggets?

Chipotle is awful JWK.

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2012
I think we can all agree that cookies with raisins are the worst thing on there. Worse than tapas, worse than pumpkin spice, worse than turkey bacon...

Bonzai12

Nov 2, 2007
Denver CO
how can you hate cold pizza? or sour cream?

I'm also starting to hate Chipotle and seeing the light. There's nothing that wets my appetite more than when the Chipotle kid slides his hand across the entire food line to wipe it up with his glove, and then handles my food. Yummy.

McMetal

Writer of Wrongs
Sep 29, 2015
I think we can all agree that cookies with raisins are the worst thing on there. Worse than tapas, worse than pumpkin spice, worse than turkey bacon...

Not worse than licorice. Maggots won't eat that stuff.

Papa Francouz

Nov 25, 2013
Denver, CO
Thanks for that summary. I've never been a PVP guy but I can understand why people love it. I really liked the capture the flag thing in WOW. That was awesome.

Is this final fantasy game on PC or do I have to buy a console? I'm playing in a few football sim leagues but looking for something else to fill the time.

One of FFXIV's big selling points is that you can play it on either PC or console (but only PS4 or XBONE). There cross-platform play right off the bat. Personally, I don't see any benefits to playing on a console, as you have more control with keyboard+mouse, but to each their own.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad