OT: The Avalounge: Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Changes (Turn and Face the Strange)

Status
Not open for further replies.

UncleRisto

Not Great, Bob!
Jul 7, 2012
Finland
No, not the trucker but Fanatics has a 9Fifty like that, that I really want. Ordering it to Finland, the $30 hat was $60 so I passed.

You shouldn't get it, that's too much salt in the wounds. :sarcasm:

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2012
You're a WY guy - how often do you get to Rock Springs? lol - that club is legendary

Only when I need to score meth. :sarcasm: :laugh:

I think I know the one you are talking about though... Bare Back is cray cray, Astro is solid, but less crazy.

To the window!
Jan 15, 2011
North Cackolacka
Got a new cah!

Picked up an older Honda Pilot because I've been uberring so many drunks around here and I hated putting the miles on my regular car. It's a pretty nice piece of machinery.

Speaking of strip clubs.....What do you call it when a hooker farts?

A prostitoot

Bubba Thudd

is getting banned
Jul 19, 2005
Avaland
Let me guess. You fell asleep at the wheel just before pulling into your driveway after a long day at work driving kids around?

She was stopped at a red light RIGHT IN FRONT OF A SCHOOL! Bus driver slammed into the back of her.

Luckily it doesn't seem like she sustained serious injuries. But, because of that, we can't find a lawyer to take our case on contingency.

Because the bus driver openly admitted all fault, our insurance company is not getting involved at all.

Leaves us to fight the district's attorneys on our own. Or pay out-of-pocket for a lawyer.

*note* The bus driver is from a different school district than the one I work for.

LieutenantDangle

Barry McKockner
Oct 28, 2014
'Merica
Bubba, if you didn't have bad luck, you wouldn't have any luck at all.

On another note I'm getting my first tattoo today. Pretty excited

Ceremony

blahem
Jun 8, 2012
My return to video games hasn't gone so well

here is how it feels like it went, roughly

tumblr_nixdi6yFxf1u9zokuo1_500.gif

Foppberg

Nov 20, 2016
Summerside, PEI
I had this same issue last week. I ended up searching the model of hat on ebay, found one new with tags and even saved myself a few dollars. This hat is on the way!!

new-era-colorado-avalanche-snow-dayz-knit-hat

on the topic of hats, has anyone ever seen this exact hat below but without it being that weird destroyed material on the front? I want it.

thumb.aspx

Nice! I ended up finding a very similar hat to the one I was looking for, not an Avs hat though.

Picked up this one last winter:

H-CGLY16ACE-TB-WR-F_1024x1024.jpg

One like this?

https://www.lids.com/denver-broncos-new-era-nfl-historic-vintage-9fifty-snapback-cap/20866648

ASmileyFace

Landeskog Replacement
Feb 13, 2014
9,318'
Bubba, if you didn't have bad luck, you wouldn't have any luck at all.

On another note I'm getting my first tattoo today. Pretty excited

Of what? I've wanted a tattoo for a couple years but just struggle to commit to something I might like in the future. So hard to find a design I'm into.

Also I've never been to a strip club either... but I've never lived much in a place that has one. The one down in Aztec, NM was apparently a seriously trashy establishment before it closed 3-4 years ago. :laugh:

Nalens Oga

Jan 5, 2010
Canada
Gotta say that I've felt much better since stepping away from Avs coverage outside of glancing at the headlines since early-July and just enjoying the footy. Was reading the speculation thread today and seeing Soderberg in a projected line-up triggered me.

Getting away from this team is good for your health.

LieutenantDangle

Barry McKockner
Oct 28, 2014
'Merica
Of what? I've wanted a tattoo for a couple years but just struggle to commit to something I might like in the future. So hard to find a design I'm into.

Also I've never been to a strip club either... but I've never lived much in a place that has one. The one down in Aztec, NM was apparently a seriously trashy establishment before it closed 3-4 years ago. :laugh:

A cow skull. In tribute to my grandpa who was a cattle rancher in Colorado his entire lifetime

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->