OT: The Avalounge: Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Changes (Turn and Face the Strange)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bubba Thudd

is getting banned
Jul 19, 2005
Avaland
1373915896167.gif

Last edited:

ASmileyFace

Landeskog Replacement
Feb 13, 2014
9,318'
Risto loses naming privileges.

This space is reserved for the post count since I am lazy and will do it later. Unless someone else wants to do it.

Foppberg

Nov 20, 2016
Summerside, PEI
God damn. I really want a particular hat but it doesn't ship to Canada, and the Canadian version of the site doesn't have my size.

If any Americans could help me out, I'd appreciate it.

The Abusement Park

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2016
God damn. I really want a particular hat but it doesn't ship to Canada, and the Canadian version of the site doesn't have my size.

You're looking for one of those Make America Great Again hats huh? :sarcasm:

LieutenantDangle

Barry McKockner
Oct 28, 2014
'Merica
the last sunday of every month at my towns strip club is Amateur night. I also happen to live in a college town. Amateur night is GOAT when you live in a college town:nod:

Lonewolfe2015

Rom Com Male Lead
Sponsor
Dec 2, 2007
Is it bad to say I've never been to one as a guy? I don't lose my man card right?

I think the reason is mostly because I have no interest in going to a sleezy dark hole in the wall with 40 year old women nagging me for money. So I don't even bother trying to find one, I'd probably need someone who knew of a good place first.

The Abusement Park

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2016
Is it bad to say I've never been to one as a guy? I don't lose my man card right?

I think the reason is mostly because I have no interest in going to a sleezy dark hole in the wall with 40 year old women nagging me for money. So I don't even bother trying to find one, I'd probably need someone who knew of a good place first.

I haven't either actually, so don't worry you aren't alone!

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006

I had this same issue last week. I ended up searching the model of hat on ebay, found one new with tags and even saved myself a few dollars. This hat is on the way!!

new-era-colorado-avalanche-snow-dayz-knit-hat

on the topic of hats, has anyone ever seen this exact hat below but without it being that weird destroyed material on the front? I want it.

thumb.aspx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->