OT: The Avalounge but every time someone posts the quality declines

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bonzai12

Nov 2, 2007
Denver CO
Doc also said I have a deviated septum.
Probably from getting my nose broken in 2 places (same side) when I was a teenager.

The deviated septum diagnosis seems to be the buzz-diagnosis in the medical world right now. My mom just had hers done. Kind of a pain in the ass surgery. One year later, she is snoring loud again and seems to have the exact same symptoms. I’m pretty skeptical of the actual benefits of the procedure.

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
Why do I do tinder wrong so often? Met up with this gorgeous girl yesterday for some sangria on the beach and we ended up just spending hours talking about growing up as immigrants in the US...her family is from South Sudan...with me totally forgetting that tinder is for banging rather than making new friends :laugh:

The Abusement Park

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2016
Why do I do tinder wrong so often? Met up with this gorgeous girl yesterday for some sangria on the beach and we ended up just spending hours talking about growing up as immigrants in the US...her family is from South Sudan...with me totally forgetting that tinder is for banging rather than making new friends :laugh:

You can bang your friends :sarcasm:

As long as it’s consensual of course.

Reactions: ASmileyFace and cgf

The Abusement Park

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2016
That usually gets weird unless you’ve been friends for a long enough time that both of you know that regardless of how good the sex is, you shouldn’t ever date lol.

I was being facetious, hence the emoji. But yes overall I do agree with you haha.

Reactions: cgf

Lonewolfe2015

Rom Com Male Lead
Sponsor
Dec 2, 2007
I just sent a psychologist a rorsach gif and then shrinked her into a house call for the night.

We both aren't dating anytime soon. It's possible.

McMetal

Writer of Wrongs
Sep 29, 2015
I just lost my job after 7 years. It was more than just a job to me, it was a community, and finding out that I'm not needed there anymore is heartbreaking.

McMetal

Writer of Wrongs
Sep 29, 2015
Yikes, that sucks. What was the reason, just slow business?
I have a feeling it was because I got paid more than everybody else as the senior supervisor. They had already made up their minds before the meeting with HR today. They basically offered me an unacceptable ultimatum knowing I would resign instead. An awful way to be forced out of a job I loved. A week ago I felt as secure and happy there as could be.

LieutenantDangle

Barry McKockner
Oct 28, 2014
'Merica
I just lost my job after 7 years. It was more than just a job to me, it was a community, and finding out that I'm not needed there anymore is heartbreaking.

One door closes, and a plethora of new doors open. Staying objective with matters that are so emotionally charged can be difficult, but keep your chin up pards. Sorry for your loss

Papa Francouz

Nov 25, 2013
Denver, CO
I’m sorry, man. That’s a bummer and a half. I’m sure you’ll find something else you enjoy, though.

PAZ

Jul 14, 2011
BC

I mean it completely depends what you want... it's a start of a potentially amazing relationship (if that's what you want right now), at worst it's a hot friend. Personally, i'd take either of those over a one-nighter... although maybe if I saw her in person my decision would change :laugh:

ASmileyFace

Landeskog Replacement
Feb 13, 2014
9,318'

Damn dude that sucks. But like others have said. With this comes the opportunity to explore a bit. Take some time if you can too. Go on a good vacation or something.

McMetal

Writer of Wrongs
Sep 29, 2015
Damn dude that sucks. But like others have said. With this comes the opportunity to explore a bit. Take some time if you can too. Go on a good vacation or something.
All of a sudden, money is tight... No vacation for me. Uber will keep me afloat but now I have to do that constantly which will probably destroy my car with mileage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->