Post-Game Talk: The Artist Paints a Bear FLA 4, BOS 2

BB88

Jan 19, 2015
Surely hope so you if anyone know how important he is to our team.

He was finally about to play a full season aswell.

Yep, he's the engine and has proven to pretty much be able to play with anyone while putting up #1C points, those guys are rare.
I hope he's the next Mr Selke after Bergeron.

I also do hope Borgstrom gets a real shot today, the more he learns the better he will be next year.

I've dealt with a shoulder injury and watched others with shoulder injuries and bigger shoulder injuries aren't day to day with a bit of work, they take time.

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006
I've dealt with a shoulder injury and watched others with shoulder injuries and bigger shoulder injuries aren't day to day with a bit of work, they take time.
I had a partially torn rotator cuff, from hockey. Not that bad. No surgery needed. But it took months to be back to normal, even with a steroid injection.

If you know this, you know that Barky's injury might be more serious even if surgery isn't the answer. Yet here you are, getting all haughty.

Not all of us are Bruins fans.

BB88

Jan 19, 2015
I had a partially torn rotator cuff, from hockey. Not that bad. No surgery needed. But it took months to be back to normal, even with a steroid injection.

If you know this, you know that Barky's injury might be more serious even if surgery isn't the answer. Yet here you are, getting all haughty.

Not all of us are Bruins fans.

So that wasn't a day to day, month to month more like.

BB88

Jan 19, 2015
When a team says day to day at the end of a season, you really believe them?

When they expected him to play in the playoffs(if they get there) then yes I doubt it's a major injury.

PBPantherfan

Feb 7, 2010
Lake Worth, FL
If it was something serious he wouldn't be playing for awhile. I also believe it has been said to be an injury that doesn't need surgery, just a bit of rehab?

Tell that to Savard.

I don't like the dirty plays he makes, and wish he would stop them. I won't defend them.
I was ready to go off on that hit on Barkov but I can't. The hit has zero impact on Florida now or longterm, maybe it teaches a lesson to Barkov. Yet so much anger here right now.

These guys should have a life after hockey.

Well maybe if the same kind of hit happens to a Bruin it will teach them as well. Never hurts a hockey player to learn.

BB88

Jan 19, 2015
Tell that to Savard.

Well maybe if the same kind of hit happens to a Bruin it will teach them as well. Never hurts a hockey player to learn.

We are talking of shoulder injury and times have changed.

I love Barkov, but that was a bad play by him. He knew he was going to get hit yet he still made the play.
I respect him doing that but I also hate him doing that.

Day to day means nothing, especially when the season is over. Who knows how serious the injury is? We won’t know till later on most likely.

Right now day to day, no surgery, bit of rehab is the info and what we go with.

If it turns into major injury then ........ but right now it doesn't look like it.

Brokin

Nov 30, 2014
Time to turn the tables on the Bruins franchise. You don't own the concept of intimidation.

Bruins can't afford to fight tonight. Too much risk. If the Panthers decide to show up, it'll be a hard game for the Bruins.

I hope the Bruins lose and have to face Toronto.
Don't kid yourself. If there is any fighting it's the Cats who could end up on the short end of the stick as retribution will not only be fights but cheap shots. Concussions that will carry over to next season to key players is my chief concern. :(

Brokin

Nov 30, 2014
I love Barkov, but that was a bad play by him. He knew he was going to get hit yet he still made the play.
Barkov turned into the hit but it was really unlucky in that Cave's hip caught him perfect in the middle of his turn and knocked him off balance. His upper body then received the brunt of Cave's backside as he went against the boards. As I said earlier there is an unwritten rule to back off the softer skilled players when at all possible. Cave had the opportunity to just use his stick and a mild bump but elected to follow through. I think he realized his mistake after the hit but playing in the AHL where those unwritten rules don't exist conditions players where it becomes habit. :)

PBPantherfan

Feb 7, 2010
Lake Worth, FL
We are talking of shoulder injury and times have changed.

Right now day to day, no surgery, bit of rehab is the info and what we go with.

If it turns into major injury then ........ but right now it doesn't look like it.

Listen I’m not asking for anybody to Hendricks a Bruins player, but I have no issue with the Panthers finishing their checks. And if the same thing that happened to Barkov happens to one of the Bruins top guys I’m not gonna shed a tear over it.

And don’t kid yourself these teams will push players back early from injuries if they think it will help win a playoff series. Hell look at what that idiot Rowe did last year playing Ekblad after a concussion to try and save his job.

PBPantherfan

Feb 7, 2010
Lake Worth, FL
Don't kid yourself. If there is any fighting it's the Cats who could end up on the short end of the stick as retribution will not only be fights but cheap shots. Concussions that will carry over to next season to key players is my chief concern. :(

Be funny if the Panthers brought up a goon squad like the Islanders did for that Penguins game a few years back. Haley got thrown out of that game for having 3 fights the last one with the goaltender.

Last edited:

Kelly

Nov 12, 2012
Kind of hypocritical for fans of a team that has Marchand saying how intentionally injuring should not be tolerated.
Nonono, Marchand is an angel and does nothing wrong!

tAioo2W.jpg

Please kick the living piss out of them!

Go Cats!

Brokin

Nov 30, 2014
Be funny if the Panthers brought up a goon squad like the Islanders did for that Penguins game a few years back.
LOL. Those days are really over with thank god. Besides other than Brown who is not known as a goon but can handle himself, is the only one on that team who is even close. :)

Wiggleboom

Feb 6, 2010
Vancouver
I just wanted to say I have been impressed by the Panthers the last half of the season. If you guys had gotten hot just a little earlier, you would have easily taken the WC spot. I add them to the teams I fear in the Atlantic next year (along with Tampa and Toronto).

Reactions: letsgrowcactus

SoupyFIN

#OneTerritory
Nov 7, 2011
It is important we lose this game. With a win we hop over 2 teams in draft position (Blues and Avs).
We're ahead of the Avs anyway because they made the playoffs. The fifteen teams that miss the playoffs are automatically ranked by points and then the teams that made it are added on top of that as they get eliminated. Avs are more than likely the 16th team, unless they make the conference final/SCF.

TheImpatientPanther

Florida Flukin Panthers > LTIR Maple Leafs
Jan 17, 2013
Ontario, Canada
LET'S GO PANTHERS!!

Been a wild ride and enjoyed the bright spots this team/board had this year. Let's go out on a winning note and enjoyone last early summer, which hopefully stops for the next decade(ish) after this one. :cheers:

It is important we lose this game. With a win we hop over 2 teams in draft position (Blues and Avs).

As much as that's the smart play not passing STL, we're playing BOS and I'd love to put even a slight of doubt in their head going into the playoffs and beat them 3 times in the season in what feels like the first time ever. They always seem to have our number and would love to end the season with a bittersweet win.

Vilam

#Catlantic
Feb 8, 2012
San Francisco
All these other fans dropping in here looking for help when their teams didn't do a damn thing to help the Panthers' run. Smh.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->