Post-Game Talk: The Artist Paints a Bear FLA 4, BOS 2

Herbert Lewis

FL to AK Bolts fan
Mar 16, 2018
To our Florida NHL team loving fans. Pick your poison. Help the Bolts or give the middle finger to Brad Marchand and the Boons. I sure hope your cats take it to the Boons.

BB88

Jan 19, 2015
Who cares about your defense of the Panthers or their fans?? Not me. Not one bit. In fact, you're really lame to say that.

Your reaction is.

Barkov took a risk, he's not out longterm, that play didn't hurt your playoff chances at all, yet you're hoping someone to run over Bruins players tonight.

Herbert Lewis

FL to AK Bolts fan
Mar 16, 2018
On a side note, most local central Florida "journalists" didn't realize there was ONE more game to play. It has the playoffs yet to be determined, but it was supposed to be all over last night.

GrumpyKelly

May 15, 2011
Bottom of a bottle
Different times.

I've been defending Florida/fans here pretty regularly but the points are dropping.

We have nobody on the team who's even close to being as dirty as Marchand but yet you come here pleading that our guys won't do what he does? lol

This is the definition of hypocrisy.

Even if there would be a dirty hit (which our guys haven't done all season btw) nobody in the league would feel sorry for you guys. Time to take homer goggles off.

BB88

Jan 19, 2015
We have nobody on the team who's even close to being as dirty as Marchand but yet you come here pleading that our guys won't do what he does? lol

This is the definition of hypocrisy.

Even if there would be a dirty hit (which our guys haven't done all season btw) nobody in the league would feel sorry for you guys. Time to take homer goggles off.

I don't like the dirty plays he makes, and wish he would stop them. I won't defend them.
I was ready to go off on that hit on Barkov but I can't. The hit has zero impact on Florida now or longterm, maybe it teaches a lesson to Barkov. Yet so much anger here right now.

These guys should have a life after hockey.

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006
I would never wish for injuries, if you've experienced them you'd know how much they .....

Weak.
I specifically said in my post "while I don't wish for injuries"....so you lie. To make your pathetic "point".

I do wish for the Panthers to not keel over but instead teach the Bruins a lesson they won't forget. Set the stage for next season. Turn the tables on intimidation. If there's an injury from that hard play to Bergeron or Marchand or Pasternak or Donato or whoever - oh well. Boohoo.

Screw the Bruins.

BB88

Jan 19, 2015
I specifically said in my post "while I don't wish for injuries"....so you lie. To make your pathetic "point".

I do wish for the Panthers to not keel over but instead teach the Bruins a lesson they won't forget. Set the stage for next season. Turn the tables on intimidation. If there's an injury from that hard play to Bergeron or Marchand or Pasternak or Donato or whoever - oh well. Boohoo.

Screw the Bruins.

Read your texts, they certainly don't pain that picture.

Why are you so mad about that hit, it has zero effect on your team?
You either shouldn't expect someone to intimidate Bruins.

Breaking Dadonov

Jan 25, 2018
Maybe if Boston could have beaten the flyers last weekend this could have been open to negotiation, but now all bets are off!

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006

Time to turn the tables on the Bruins franchise. You don't own the concept of intimidation.

Bruins can't afford to fight tonight. Too much risk. If the Panthers decide to show up, it'll be a hard game for the Bruins.

I hope the Bruins lose and have to face Toronto.

FLpanthers16

#CatsAreComing
Jan 30, 2014

Who says that it has no effect on our team? His shoulder might never be the same, shoulders are one of the worst injuries you can have.

Reactions: Vilam

BB88

Jan 19, 2015
So? Ive played through pain before when needed does not mean its fine.

If it was something serious he wouldn't be playing for awhile. I also believe it has been said to be an injury that doesn't need surgery, just a bit of rehab?

FLpanthers16

#CatsAreComing
Jan 30, 2014
If it was something serious he wouldn't be playing for awhile. I also believe it has been said to be an injury that doesn't need surgery, just a bit of rehab?

Surely hope so you if anyone know how important he is to our team.

He was finally about to play a full season aswell.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->