Stockholm, Sweden
Here are some screenshots:
Henrik Zetterberg
View attachment 281475
Paul KariyaView attachment 281477
Joe SakicView attachment 281479
Jarome IginlaView attachment 281471
Alex OvechkinView attachment 281473

Cool, I've thought about doing the 05-06 season as well. Would be fun to play with Hasek in Ottawa, Lindros in Toronto, Forsberg on the Flyers and Crosby and Lemieux on the same team for example.

How did your Atlanta Thrashers jerseys turn out? Should be the only team from that season whose logo aren't in the game if I'm not mistaken.

Reactions: Graham McDonald

edgelessduck80

Jun 10, 2019
Cool, I've thought about doing the 05-06 season as well. Would be fun to play with Hasek in Ottawa, Lindros in Toronto, Forsberg on the Flyers and Crosby and Lemieux on the same team for example.

How did your Atlanta Thrashers jerseys turn out? Should be the only team from that season whose logo aren't in the game if I'm not mistaken.

Yeah they could be better but I made do, btw after making them I realized the alternate was the home jersey smh
NHL® 19_20191124143550.jpg
NHL® 19_20191124143600.jpg
NHL® 19_20191124143617.jpg

bauma131

Jun 26, 2019
Anybody know if they are gonna add in more 3rd jerseys from this year? Like the Blues throwback 90's jersey they brought back recently? It'd be cool to see Gretzky in that again. Also I wish they had the Black and Red Sabres jerseys from the Hasek days.

jocke7

Jan 24, 2019
Stockholm, Sweden
Anybody know if they are gonna add in more 3rd jerseys from this year? Like the Blues throwback 90's jersey they brought back recently? It'd be cool to see Gretzky in that again. Also I wish they had the Black and Red Sabres jerseys from the Hasek days.

The Blues throwbacks are in game with the newest roster update. Same with Kings and Flames throwbacks.

The black Sabres one I've wanted to see for years.

Reactions: bauma131

jocke7

Jan 24, 2019
Stockholm, Sweden
I decided a few weeks ago to clean up and finish my NHL 19 historic roster project as I thought it was a shame all that work from last year was just a complete mess and never resulted in a finished product that I could just pick up and play.

Having really fun cleaning it up and for anyone looking for a dose of vintage hockey here are some pictures from the project:

Doug Wilson in the Campbell All Stars 1984 jerseys
CKlc4DL.jpg

fomxZvI.jpg

i1r2eDB.jpg

Swede Anders Kallur of the 82' Islanders
pM9lS2y.jpg

Pierre Turgeon
neT2H8D.jpg

Vaclav Nedomansky (first player ever to defect to North America to play)
jrFQaYI.jpg

Jiri Slegr sporting the famous ice hockey hair as we call it in Sweden
Ad5sRlF.jpg

Peter Bondra
3y1VImq.jpg

Miami Arena, Florida Panthers 1996
ZnOK2X1.jpg

t56ZydT.jpg

uS0fy1L.jpg

Ron Francis
VesavI3.jpg

LyDwW1N.jpg

pnf6pD3.jpg

Al MacInnis
vZa1zHx.jpg

Y3TJ8PK.jpg

Al Jensen of the Capitals
qPF9s9p.jpg

Yvon Labre of the Capitals
jeazpRf.jpg

f3DOywc.jpg

LnOeUpL.jpg

Bronco Horvath late 50's Bruins
yBkZrUg.jpg

Johnny Bucyk
pN2Ap8b.jpg

yUGTMwN.jpg

Milt Schmidt Bruins 1948-49 uniform
Xqn3WqH.jpg

Zp7rwGS.jpg

Rwings832

Mar 16, 2019
I decided a few weeks ago to clean up and finish my NHL 19 historic roster project as I thought it was a shame all that work from last year was just a complete mess and never resulted in a finished product that I could just pick up and play

Having really fun cleaning it up and for anyone looking for a dose of vintage hockey here are some pictures from the project:

Doug Wilson in the Campbell All Stars 1984 jerseys
CKlc4DL.jpg

fomxZvI.jpg

i1r2eDB.jpg

Swede Anders Kallur of the 82' Islanders
pM9lS2y.jpg

Pierre Turgeon
neT2H8D.jpg

Vaclav Nedomansky (first player ever to defect to North America to play)
jrFQaYI.jpg

Jiri Slegr sporting the famous ice hockey hair as we call it in Sweden
Ad5sRlF.jpg

Peter Bondra
3y1VImq.jpg

Miami Arena, Florida Panthers 1996
ZnOK2X1.jpg

t56ZydT.jpg

uS0fy1L.jpg

Ron Francis
VesavI3.jpg

LyDwW1N.jpg

pnf6pD3.jpg

Al MacInnis
vZa1zHx.jpg

Y3TJ8PK.jpg

Al Jensen of the Capitals
qPF9s9p.jpg

Yvon Labre of the Capitals
jeazpRf.jpg

f3DOywc.jpg

LnOeUpL.jpg

Bronco Horvath late 50's Bruins
yBkZrUg.jpg

Johnny Bucyk
pN2Ap8b.jpg

yUGTMwN.jpg

Milt Schmidt Bruins 1948-49 uniform
Xqn3WqH.jpg

Zp7rwGS.jpg

hey jocke7,

can you upload your final file? I still play 19 also.

CMBalkoth

Oct 4, 2019
Went back to NHL 19 and decided to play around a little bit. Here's my attempt at all of the WHA teams from 72-79.
Please pardon the jerseys.

Ron Buchanan of the Cleveland Crusaders
iAGTjc6.jpg

Rick Ley, New England Whalers and Wayne Gretzky, Edmonton Oilers
EneUJKr.jpg

Andre Lacroix of the Philadelphia Blazers
P1Ldpog.jpg

Andre, again and Real Cloutier of the Nordiques
AlTTqjU.jpg

Gordie Howe on the Aeros and Bobby Hull of the Jets
Z7mAfgg.jpg

Gordie and Marty Howe along with Larry Lund
q9yxnco.jpg

Lastly, Gordie and Mark Howe
VrxTMmP.jpg

jocke7

Jan 24, 2019
Stockholm, Sweden
That's some really cool WHA pictures, nice job! The jerseys look good I have to say. Captures the WHA feel.

Did you create full rosters for all teams?

I'm currently working on the Jets WHA team in my roster. Just had to include them as the logo and jerseys can be perfectly recreated in the game.

jocke7

Jan 24, 2019
Stockholm, Sweden
would you be ok, posting what you have done?

Well at this point it wouldn't be any point really as most teams are empty (I merged my old roster with a new fresh one making every created player a free agent, in order to clean it all up). I've finished 6 national teams, I've started assigning some players to actual NHL teams I'm using for this and I've also cleaned up about half of the created teams.

Also hit the CAP limit recently so I have to delete some players to free up space for more important ones I still haven't done. Another thing I'm doing is putting current NHLers on European teams they've once played for, instead of putting them on random teams like I did in the old roster. For example Frölunda of Sweden are pretty stacked with Lundqvist, Erik Karlsson and Rasmus Dahlin. Biel of Swiss league has Patrick Kane and Tyler Seguin.

Anyway, I'll upload at some point, maybe before Christmas. Otherwise some time in January probably. It shouldn't be that much work left before something close to a finished product.

I'll post some more pics tonight maybe.

CMBalkoth

Oct 4, 2019
That's some really cool WHA pictures, nice job! The jerseys look good I have to say. Captures the WHA feel.

Did you create full rosters for all teams?

I'm currently working on the Jets WHA team in my roster. Just had to include them as the logo and jerseys can be perfectly recreated in the game.

Thanks. I haven't made full rosters at the moment, but that's my plan eventually. I'm going to take the rosters from each teams best (or only) season and try to recreate them as best I can.

Reactions: jocke7

thewall

Jul 9, 2010
My favorite season is the 1992-93 season. So im recreating the full team rosters using the 1993-94 spreadsheet. Im just not sure how to use the other teams that were not there in 1993. (Panthers, Ducks, Jackets, Wild, Vegas,Preds)

Reactions: SnipeNScore

SnipeNScore

Mar 31, 2019
Ottawa, ON
www.youtube.com
My favorite season is the 1992-93 season. So im recreating the full team rosters using the 1993-94 spreadsheet. Im just not sure how to use the other teams that were not there in 1993. (Panthers, Ducks, Jackets, Wild, Vegas,Preds)
yea thats why I have European Teams like the Czech Republic Lions & such.. only way really until they add a way to make it less teams

authentic

Jan 28, 2015
Some of those are really good but I actually thought Adam Oates was Cam Neely at first.

sapinvert

Feb 25, 2016
Just got NHL20 before Christmas. Although I am pleased to see many legend players have the correct facial attributes, many still don't look a thing like the real players. The worst is the equipment... like Peter Forsberg with a visor-less 80's Jofa, and Mark Messier without a Winwell-like helmet... come on EA Sports.

Since they didn't put a real effort to create accurate players faces/equipement, I am currently recreating all players that don't look right using the spreadsheet that Jocke7 and I created last year. Looking at that spreadsheet I noticed I missed a few created players. Here they are. I'll add their attributes to the spreadsheet too.

ROMAN HAMRLIK
RNFetchBlobTmp_ezuq1j9rs185etpxak9mwe.jpg

BOBBY HOLIK
RNFetchBlobTmp_elr5bjx9ob9jqzc0spupe.jpg

MIKE PECA
RNFetchBlobTmp_2inn3pvjjbl80laoc8noox.jpg

MILAN HEJDUK
RNFetchBlobTmp_98osrn7hwi0lx0y9vt9vdp.jpg

ADAM DEADMARSH
RNFetchBlobTmp_hxr2xc85kect31mkxkwful.jpg

BOB CORKUM
RNFetchBlobTmp_qpq73pttpel6kw04cha7l.jpg

GUY HEBERT
RNFetchBlobTmp_mklrwypmabguu31sq6vz7.jpg

AL IAFRATE
RNFetchBlobTmp_qdmjyphaywcv6ujkpuodu9.jpg

ALEXEI ZHAMNOV
RNFetchBlobTmp_66x47kpo0zgupzqc238ve.jpg

grentthealien

Oct 2, 2016
Newfoundland
Hey Guys, I’m editing the likeness of some players in my 00s rosters on NHL 19 and I was wondering if any of you have done these players. Any help would be much appreciated.

Jarome Iginla
Pavel Datsyuk
Chris Pronger
Brad Richards
Rick Nash
Danny Heatley
Olli Jokinen
Miikka Kiprusoff
Tim Thomas

SnipeNScore

Mar 31, 2019
Ottawa, ON
www.youtube.com
Hey Guys, I’m editing the likeness of some players in my 00s rosters on NHL 19 and I was wondering if any of you have done these players. Any help would be much appreciated.

Jarome Iginla
Pavel Datsyuk
Chris Pronger
Brad Richards
Rick Nash
Danny Heatley
Olli Jokinen
Miikka Kiprusoff
Tim Thomas
If you look at my 1993/94 spreadsheet I have Pronger on the whalers page.. I dont think I took note of the faces for my Kipper and Thomas though (they are draft picks in my build)

Reactions: grentthealien
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad