OT: The Arizona Coyotes Lounge XVII - Office Space

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamieh

Apr 25, 2012
That explains everything. I think you received the wrong ones.;)
So the Doc says my vision will be like it was with contacts and I will eventually need reading glasses. I had no idea he meant in 15 minutes!!!!! Worst $10K I ever spent.

Bondurant

Jul 4, 2012
Phoenix, Arizona
Out of curiosity does this book (or some other work of his) include a mea-culpa for his own contributions to the problem? Cause that isn't exactly a short list.

He can be an incisive analyst, when he's not being a complete tool bag and just as guilty which was unfortunately way more often.
Reminiscent of Bret Weinstein. He has become an outspoken critic of a culture he helped nurture at Evergreen State after he fell victim but has never quite made amends for his own role. I enjoy listening to him on Joe Rogan and his own podcast but ultimately I would like a simple "I am sorry".

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
So for the future Park Tavern (Gilbert rink) club, my 40+ team - on which i am a total passenger, admittedly - just went back to back for our cup. The day after my native Florida gets a real cup. here's to southern hockey. May we get a real one here someday...
Wait? Is the tavern open again?

Also - Congrats!!

Bonsai Tree

Turning a new leaf
Feb 2, 2014
Sorry to have added the extra Grabs thread, but I still can't find that other thread about Grabs on my timeline. Who started that thread?

RemoAZ

Let it burn
Mar 30, 2010
Glendale, Arizona
Van_Halen_-_OU812.jpg

MIGs Dog

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 3, 2012
Am I the only one that liked them best with Sammy Hagar?

They had some good Van Hagar songs, but the first 6 albums are all great IMO. It's probably a generational thing.

This unreleased demo came out 2 yrs before their debut album and is simply awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->