OT: The Arizona Coyotes Lounge XVII - Office Space

Status
Not open for further replies.

_Del_

Jul 4, 2003
You should marginalize him by reducing his culture to a sandwich joke.

Last edited:

MIGs Dog

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 3, 2012
I found this story about comatose sea turtles fascinating. The turtles probably would survive on their own, or at least some of them would, but I must confess I'm not a marine biologist. Anyway, I'm sure some people will argue we are placing more concern on the wellbeing of reptiles than we do homeless people.

BB1dLbly.img

Volunteers race to save thousands of cold-stunned turtles washing up in Texas

Reactions: Jakey53

Dirty Old Man

Anti-chatter Engine
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2008
Ostrich City
Particularly with spring break coming up...they want the beaches pristine.

Good point.

Man, if it weren't for COVID, my home state of Florida should be winning the marketing battle for spring break right now:
South Padre Island - 46 degrees
South Beach (Miami) - 81 degrees

where ya gonna go?

TheLegend

Megathread Gadfly
Aug 30, 2009
Buzzing BoH

TheLegend

Megathread Gadfly
Aug 30, 2009
Buzzing BoH
That's crazy. Probably violating some type of endangered species protections that never accounted for the possibility of thousands of incapacitated turtles.

Not really.... she's working through the rescue using the car to keep the turtles warm. Extreme situations call for extreme solutions at times.

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
I dunno - I'm sure if comatose homeless people started washing up on the Gulf of Mexico in Texas, they'd get assistance, too.
The homeless shouldn't have to be comatose before they get assistance. The homeless problem in this country is very sad.

Tom Polakis

Eternal Optimist
Nov 24, 2008
Tempe, AZ
Who's excited about today's Mars landing? I hope the copter works and can transmit video.

The other 75 percent of my free time that's not devoted to hockey goes to astronomy, so yeah, I'm sorta interested. I put this overlay graphic of the landing sites together yesterday, using images of Mars I took from my driveway last September.

171421529.EhBqfJcl.mars_landers_20210217_1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->