OT: The Arizona Coyotes Lounge XVI - The Netflix, Disney+ Alternative

Status
Not open for further replies.

MIGs Dog

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 3, 2012
We needed to upgrade to new servers so on the next TDL it will be THESE servers crashing instead of the old ones.

No worries. I don't know what you are seeing on your end, but out here in the "heartland" the site is running slower than before the server switch.

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
No worries. I don't know what you are seeing on your end, but out here in the "heartland" the site is running slower than before the server switch.

It's basically indexing everything, thus the slowness. Will stabilize but might take a day or two.

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix

It's basically indexing everything, thus the slowness. Will stabilize but might take a day or two.

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
The 2021 Optima looks sick. Especially inside. Rumor is they'll call it the K5 (like they do internationally). Rumor is it'll feature a GT version, who's turbo 2.5 will deliver 290hp. Also, no CVT bullshit, which was previously rumored. I'll definitely be looking at a used version of this fifth gen format in the future. 2021 Kia Optima Mid-Size Sedan First Drive

Sinurgy

Approaching infinity
Sponsor
Feb 8, 2004
AZ
The 2021 Optima looks sick. Especially inside. Rumor is they'll call it the K5 (like they do internationally). Rumor is it'll feature a GT version, who's turbo 2.5 will deliver 290hp. Also, no CVT bullshit, which was previously rumored. I'll definitely be looking at a used version of this fifth gen format in the future. 2021 Kia Optima Mid-Size Sedan First Drive
That is pretty slick looking, I also love the new Telluride and of course the Stinger! I'm admittedly a Kia/Hyundai fanboy, they present such great value compared to most others. Anytime I consider a new or used vehicle the first thing I usually do is see what they have in their lineup that might fit the bill.

rt

May 13, 2004
@Sinurgy - The Stinger crosses the line for me. A little too sporty. I prefer things a tiny bit more boring. I recently bought a G80, which is sort of like the Stinger’s more boring cousin. Haha. I feel like stylistically the new K5 sits kind of in the middle:

Sporty ————————-Boring
<-Stinger-Optima-G80-Sonata->

Sinurgy

Approaching infinity
Sponsor
Feb 8, 2004
AZ
@Sinurgy - The Stinger crosses the line for me. A little too sporty. I prefer things a tiny bit more boring. I recently bought a G80, which is sort of like the Stinger’s more boring cousin. Haha. I feel like stylistically the new K5 sits kind of in the middle:

Sporty ————————-Boring
<-Stinger-Optima-G80-Sonata->
Yeah the Stinger is a little over the top, I admittedly tend to go for those. I can't escape my inner 16 year old I guess.

Me too. Defiantly stole some design elements from Land Rover. Besides looks, it rates very high in the midsize category.
I thought it was considered a full size, I believe it's 3 rows.

rt

May 13, 2004
Yeah the Stinger is a little over the top, I admittedly tend to go for those. I can't escape my inner 16 year old I guess.
And I can't escape my inner 60 year old, haha. That's why I like the G80 so much. I've got a 2017 3.8 in silver like this one:

2-580.jpg

genesis_100560644_h.jpg

Sinurgy

Approaching infinity
Sponsor
Feb 8, 2004
AZ
I actually like those G80's as well, really I like most cars. If I was rich I would have so many cars, I'd be like Leno but instead of exotics and collectors cars I'd have exotics and a f***ton of normal cars!

Jamieh

Apr 25, 2012
I have wasted more money on vehicles than anything else in my lifetime. I just love a new premium vehicle.

YotesFan47

Jun 16, 2012
Phoenix, Arizona USA
He and I live a very different lifestyle haha.

7:30 wake up.
8:00 out the door with my kid ready. Currently that means walk into my office.
11:00-1:00 get some unhealthy grub and take my kid outside.
5:30 call it a day.
6:30-8:00 make/buy/eat dinner
9:30 have my son down for the night
11:00 go to bed ya bum.

If I could wake up at 6 and fit in a workout I totally would but I'm not a big morning person. I also don't eat breakfast. I naturally gravitate to an intermittent fasting kind of diet, I just eat everything that is garbage for you.

MIGs Dog

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 3, 2012
I'm watching Yankees @ Dbacks game 7 on MLBN. I remember how this one ends. :towel:

I forgot that it started raining in the 7th. Should have looked at the radar and closed the roof before the first drop fell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad