OT: The Arizona Coyotes Lounge XVI - The Netflix, Disney+ Alternative

Status
Not open for further replies.

_Del_

Jul 4, 2003
3, but if you persistently pronounced it as two, it'd be fine. Three might be fine, too. It's just harder for the dog. And some of them aren't that bright. Haha

Vinny Boombatz

formerly ctwin22
Mar 21, 2008
Chandler, AZ
I was a little younger, but still remember watching "live". Best coaching performance in the history of coaching.

It was great to read that they made a change to the breakout late in the 1st period, because the Soviets were pinching and their "hard rim" tactic wasn't working, so they move the puck to the corners and had the forwards go up the ice to move the Soviets Dmen back. That's good coaching and realizing that sometimes "gameplans" must change.

I can't stand watching us sometimes when we insanely try to do the same thing over and over with the same result, just like the last game vs the Blues. It all comes down to poor coaching. We've got the horses to be a better team than we are. Any number of qualified, currently unemployed Coaches would be better than what we've got. Hopefully at some point here in the near future Chayka will open his eyes and realize that.

MIGs Dog

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 3, 2012
Just watched Ford v Ferrari. Good flick.

Ford Corporate Stooge: "I thought the plan was to take it easy?"
Carroll Shelby: "Plans change"

_Del_

Jul 4, 2003
Was way more entertaining than I expected. Glad I saw it in the theater because it probably benefited from the big screen more than most movies, too.

Sinurgy

Approaching infinity
Sponsor
Feb 8, 2004
AZ
Just FYI for those using You Tube TV to watch the Coyotes...

Well that's just f***ing great! I literally just switched a few months ago. Honestly at this point instead switching to something else I might just cancel period and be done with it. Missing out on the Yotes minimizing their draft pick while missing the playoffs once again isn't that bad of an idea.

Last edited:

Sinurgy

Approaching infinity
Sponsor
Feb 8, 2004
AZ
Cable companies do this crap all the time. Could just be a negotiation ploy, right?
It's possible but then again they said it literally ends this Saturday, Feb. 29th. I remember when DirecTV got into a spat with Pac12 Network and that's been on going for years with seemingly no ending in sight.

Canis Latrans

Jan 19, 2015
Australia
It's possible but then again they said it literally ends this Saturday, Feb. 29th. I remember when DirecTV got into a spat with Pac12 Network and that's been on going for years with seemingly no ending in sight.
Aren't the Avalanche (and Nuggets) without a broadcasting deal with Altitude this entire season yet? I recall reading that fans in Denver couldn't even watch the team due to whatever dispute it was.

TeamTourigny

Formally TeamTurris & TeamTippet & TeamTocchet
Jan 16, 2007
Vegas
Hulu live TV has the local Fox Sports channel. At least with streaming companies, it's a little easier to switch from one to another versus cable/ satellite.

Reactions: The Feckless Puck
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad