OT: The Arizona Coyotes Lounge XV - Loop 202 IS OPEN!!!!!!.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
Besides it being Xmas, that's a great call. As the city will be unusually empty and calm due to the winter break at UF ... just wait a couple of weeks though. (and you may be nowhere near the university for all I know, and completely unaffected by it)

I was surprised that it was so cheap to fly on Christmas Day but it makes sense (the other dates were as high as $360 one way to Gainesville; I paid $147.50). I’ll be living nowhere near the university at least.

TheLegend

Megathread Gadfly
Aug 30, 2009
Buzzing BoH
The wife and I moved into our first house here in AZ on Christmas Eve. The builder was a few days late getting it ready after thieves got in and ripped off all the kitchen appliances and the built in microwave had to be re-ordered.

Gas company wasn’t scheduled to turn things on until a couple of days later so it was cold as hell that night but we didn’t care.

Reactions: Glove Malfunction

MIGs Dog

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 3, 2012
The date of my permanent move to Gainesville has been set for 12/25/19. :)

I once did a cross country move on Christmas. Had a real hard time finding an open restaurant, and when we did it was packed. Recommend sandwiches in a cooler if you are driving

Glove Malfunction

Ference is my binky
Jan 1, 2009
Pleasantly warm, AZ
The date of my permanent move to Gainesville has been set for 12/25/19. :)
Be safe on your drive. Having made cross-country trips a number of times, I can say it seems daunting, but when planned well, it's pretty easy.

Ok, just saw this:
I was surprised that it was so cheap to fly on Christmas Day but it makes sense (the other dates were as high as $360 one way to Gainesville; I paid $147.50). I’ll be living nowhere near the university at least.

I thought you were driving with the dog in tow, based on your previous post.

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
Be safe on your drive. Having made cross-country trips a number of times, I can say it seems daunting, but when planned well, it's pretty easy.

Ok, just saw this:

I thought you were driving with the dog in tow, based on your previous post.

It’s a three-legged trip.

Leg 1: I fly from Arizona to Florida on 12/25/19
Leg 2: My husband and I fly from Florida to Arizona on 1/10/20
Leg 3: He and I drive from Arizona to Florida (with the dog this time)

Dirty Old Man

Anti-chatter Engine
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2008
Ostrich City
Okay all you southeast guys..... this is for you. :D

Strictly speaking, the only people really helped *most weekends* by this freeway opening imho are residents of Ahwatukee-Foothills...the big win for everyone else east of I-10 and south of the 60 is for the *weekday* games. So a little odd that this promotion is for weekend games only, but OTOH I have anecdotally heard from multiple A-F residents who say they'll start going when the freeway opens, so....

azcanuck

Jan 14, 2014
chandler az
Great news for the Yotes. I'm going to go to weekday games now.
Considering the Yotes only have three teams with worst attendance this is welcome news.

MIGs Dog

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 3, 2012
Das Boot is one of my favorite submarine/war movies of all time, and now there is a Das Boot series on Hulu. Hope it's good.

ck26

Alcoholab User
Jan 31, 2007
Coyotes Bandwagon
Recently transferred jobs to Las Vegas, and went down to Tmobile arena and picked up a ticket for Yotes/Knights here in 2 weeks. Today's Hall news is so, so sick.

Reactions: rt

Coyotes2000

Jun 25, 2007
AZ
Ok. Is Loop 202 for sure open on the 21st? I've heard nothing about this in the media. it's a pretty huge thing for the valley.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->