OT: The Arizona Coyotes Lounge XV - Loop 202 IS OPEN!!!!!!.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vip

Coyotes/Cardinals/Jazz/RSL
Jul 25, 2010
Not to go back to the Biz topic but, the reason he is famous in the first place is because he was one of the first NHL players (if not the first) in the social media era to actually show personality and charisma online and not be afraid of backlash. A lot of the players on chiclets always give him props for what he was doing at the time and thought it was hilarious.

Reactions: MIG and Jakey53

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
It’s funny how tame the 1.0 comment was in retrospect. All he did was calculate the number of lap dances Ilya Kovachuk could buy with his new contract.

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
He also called him a commie :laugh:

Being an active player at the time it was probably the league or the Coyotes or both (RE: John Scott) that had Biz shut it down.
The slightly tamer 2.0 came up pretty quick though.

Vip

Coyotes/Cardinals/Jazz/RSL
Jul 25, 2010
Yeah apparently the Coyotes PR guys told him to stop what he was doing so he deleted his account as he didn't want to risk his job over it. Then Coyotes fans started calling in threatening not to re-new their season tickets etc. and they allowed him to make a new account.

BlazingBlueAnt

Jul 12, 2014
Yeah apparently the Coyotes PR guys told him to stop what he was doing so he deleted his account as he didn't want to risk his job over it. Then Coyotes fans started calling in threatening not to re-new their season tickets etc. and they allowed him to make a new account.
It was his agent

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
She's not even remotely good at what she's trying to do. She needs way more practice in front of a mirror before she should do the butt thing in public.
I’ve only been to a handful (3-4 times) of strip club bars and none in a decade or so but that seemed pretty Par for the course. Seems standard for some crumby Boston strip dive. I’m sure whatever opiate, thc, Xanax and alcohol cocktail she had coursing through her veins made her feel like she was the best dancer in the whole world.

Sinurgy

Approaching infinity
Sponsor
Feb 8, 2004
AZ
Would you rather watch that or our PP?:)
I'm not going to act like she's not pretty because obviously she is but it's one of those cases where the trashy/train wreck vibe she's putting out is so over the top that it easily overshadows any level of physical attractiveness she may possess. Also...if you're going to do that, you need some actual rhythm and definitely a lot more junk in the trunk!

So to answer your question...the Yotes powerplay...easily.

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
I'm not going to act like she's not pretty because obviously she is but it's one of those cases where the trashy/train wreck vibe she's putting out is so over the top that it easily overshadows any level of physical attractiveness she may possess. Also...if you're going to do that, you need some actual rhythm and definitely a lot more junk in the trunk!

So to answer your question...the Yotes powerplay...easily.
Man, you have low standards.:laugh:

Glove Malfunction

Ference is my binky
Jan 1, 2009
Pleasantly warm, AZ
I rolled my eyes when everyone was saying how good Biz was etc. etc. I started watching him closer, listened to his Chiclets podcast or whatever it is called, watched him on the post game, listened to him a bit on the radio broadcast, and I have to tell you, he is really a breath of fresh air. This probably doesn't work ten years ago, but timing is everything in life. Good for him, he has worked his ass off to get where he is at and I take my hat off to him. Biz has a great personality, "one of the guys" type person. We all can relate to him.
I think this is where his allure really lies. He's an everyguy who didn't make it based on his elite athletic ability (which most of us don't have), or his extreme good lucks (which I know damn sure I don't have!). Plus, I like hearing what he has to say about hockey.

Reactions: Jakey53
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad