OT: The Arizona Coyotes Lounge XV - Loop 202 IS OPEN!!!!!!.

Status
Not open for further replies.

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
Ya, I know. But really, he's famous for being famous.
Your criticisms are unbelievably ignorant. Why don’t you go work hard enough to get into the CHL Top Prospects game and be a highly touted prospect. Then have a new CBA make your entire skill set instantly irrelevant.

Then work your way up from the ECHL only to be told you’ll never play your game at the next level. Then switch positions and lead the AHL in fights two seasons in a row. Literally fighting your way into the National League. Then arrive and find that the fight game is dying off and preserve an NHL spot through sheer charisma. Charisma alone.

Then go ahead and take that charisma and go get yourself over 300,000 followers on Twitter. How many people are interested in what you have to say? How many people follow you?

Don’t stop there. Fight your way into broadcasting. And become a media icon in your sport. Make engaging and authentic content for the Coyotes unlike anything in the league. Pull players out of their shells and give you actual honest and organic responses. Don’t make them shell up with awkwardness and give you only cliche answers like a complete f***ing goober in Todd Walsh. Who’s so cringey it f***ing hurts.

Don’t stop there. Take over a a middling podcast no one cares much about and instantly turn it into a multi million dollar machine. An absolute phenomenon in the sport. Use it as a platform to promote your other business investments and and turn those into highly profitable endeavors as well.

You’re acting like a petty hater who’s lost touch with how the world works and is just mad at everything because you’re confused and entitled.

is that you? I doubt it. But that’s how you’re coming across despite being an interesting person who’s accomplished a lot in his life.

Youre making a point that’s outdated by nearly two decades man. The world is going to keep turning. Be positive. Root for an underdog like Bissonnette who’s carved out something special in his life through sheer determination and grit. God bless him. If they could extract his charisma and dauntless work ethic in life, I’d cash in my life savings for a few drops.

Bonsai Tree

Turning a new leaf
Feb 2, 2014
Youre making a point that’s outdated by nearly two decades man. The world is going to keep turning. Be positive. Root for an underdog like Bissonnette who’s carved out something special in his life through sheer determination and grit. God bless him. If they could extract his charisma and dauntless work ethic in life, I’d cash in my life savings for a few drops.
Wow. You're seriously angry. I wish I had just a few drops of your emotionality so I could feel the outrage like you do.

rt

May 13, 2004
Wow. You're seriously angry. I wish I had just a few drops of your emotionality so I could feel the outrage like you do.
From what you’ve posted, you seem like a really interesting guy who’s seen and done a lot. You’re posting a like a very petty, jealous, bitchy kid on this particular topic. You’re better than this opinion. It’s a shitty opinion. And that’s beneath you.

I’m trying to help you out. Trying to get an assist. But maybe the pass was way off target. Probably a Coyotes special; no look drop pass to nobody. ;)

Reactions: Bonsai Tree

Vip

Coyotes/Cardinals/Jazz/RSL
Jul 25, 2010
Yeah, Chiclets didn't really take off until Biz joined. He was a frequent guest and the episodes that he was a guest on were always the most listened by fans and the funniest. Biz is a treasure and I personally like what he brings to the table. Hope he never leaves our organization.

Bonsai Tree

Turning a new leaf
Feb 2, 2014
From what you’ve posted, you seem like a really interesting guy who’s seen and done a lot. You’re posting a like a very petty, jealous, *****y kid on this particular topic. You’re better than this opinion. It’s a ****ty opinion. And that’s beneath you.

I’m trying to help you out. Trying to get an assist. But maybe the pass was way off target. Probably a Coyotes special; no look drop pass to nobody. ;)
Oh my God, is this an intervention?? I’m not jealous of Biz, nor for that matter Paris, although I am fascinated by her taste in dogs.
Seriously, I didn’t mean to come off as an ass. I suppose it’s no different than an ex college football player selling cars. I’m just not enamored with people selling personalities as a stand alone product. I’d support him if he did stand up, or sang I suppose.

rt

May 13, 2004
How this wasn't implemented sooner is beyond me. It can be like a park and ride for people. And the bus can use the hov lanes in traffic. Perfect. Curious how many people will use it though.
I will. Still probably at least a $30 Uber each way. I can split that with a buddy I guess. But we each pay $25 for the shuttle? $55 each for a ride? Probably worth it.

rt

May 13, 2004
Oh my God, is this an intervention?? I’m not jealous of Biz, nor for that matter Paris, although I am fascinated by her taste in dogs.
Seriously, I didn’t mean to come off as an ass. I suppose it’s no different than an ex college football player selling cars. I’m just not enamored with people selling personalities as a stand alone product. I’d support him if he did stand up, or sang I suppose.
There are a million people who can act, sing and do comedy that never make any money and aren’t famous. It’s because they lack what Bissonnette has. That’s always been the way of the world. Always.

cromag27

Nov 7, 2017
Biznasty is trying to become the Paris Hilton of Hockey. He wants to be famous for being famous. His NHL career was surely not illustrious. His on air analysis is ok but does not reach legend status. He's trying to pull a Paris Hilton.

wrong. paris hilton isn’t “famous for being famous”. she was famous first, because of her family. from there she worked hard for years to build a brand. same thing with the kardashians.

more importantly - how does any of this affect you? zero.

TheLegend

Megathread Gadfly
Aug 30, 2009
Buzzing BoH
SETTLE DOWN BOYS........

Biz is a celebrity.

One of his best assets is he can take it as well as he can dish it out. He's also a realist and knows he's not going to please everyone, and he doesn't try. I don't agree with eerything he says, however I'd challenge anyone to wear all the hats he has on right now promoting the sport from a commercial sense.

Reactions: Jakey53

awfulwaffle

Jun 20, 2011
Dallas, TX
Ya, I know. But really, he's famous for being famous.

Who cares? Really? Good for him for finding his calling, because hockey wasn't it. He got his foot in the door, and he's killed it. The real issue should be about teams paying him money to play hockey. I said that to him, and that's why I'm blocked on Twitter.

Bonsai Tree

Turning a new leaf
Feb 2, 2014
Ok, how do I close this can of worms? I capitulate. He's not important to me and would rather talk about hockey.

awfulwaffle

Jun 20, 2011
Dallas, TX
Ok, how do I close this can of worms? I capitulate. He's not important to me and would rather talk about hockey.

Isn't that the whole point of this? He is apart of the organization on the radio side, and publicity side. It's good for the coyotes. That's all I care about.

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
SETTLE DOWN BOYS........

Biz is a celebrity.

One of his best assets is he can take it as well as he can dish it out. He's also a realist and knows he's not going to please everyone, and he doesn't try. I don't agree with eerything he says, however I'd challenge anyone to wear all the hats he has on right now promoting the sport from a commercial sense.
I rolled my eyes when everyone was saying how good Biz was etc. etc. I started watching him closer, listened to his Chiclets podcast or whatever it is called, watched him on the post game, listened to him a bit on the radio broadcast, and I have to tell you, he is really a breath of fresh air. This probably doesn't work ten years ago, but timing is everything in life. Good for him, he has worked his ass off to get where he is at and I take my hat off to him. Biz has a great personality, "one of the guys" type person. We all can relate to him.

RABBIT

My Yearly Sponsorship has relocated to Houston
Oct 21, 2008
“Ted’s dead baby. TEDs Dead”
Is it just a taxi driver remake but they put a comic book character in it?

It pays homage. It pays homage to the comics as well but the last thing you'll be thinking of while watching this movie is any ties to super heroes. This was a real, unedited version of a man driven to insanity. I went in there with high expectations and was blown away.

Reactions: Matias Maccete

rt

May 13, 2004
It just seems like we’ve reached such a point in our culture where you can’t make anything for intelligent adults unless you at least dress it up as something stupid, and mindless for children like comic books. I’m glad we found a loophole but it depresses me that one was needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->