Pre-Game Talk: The Annual Disney Death March Begins - Anaheim, LA, San Jose, Vegas and St. Louis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr Hook

It’s Called Ruins
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2005
Tyler, TX
It's the inconsistency of this team that drives me to drink- they'll go 10 games playing like Cup winners and then they'll go 10 games playing like an ECHL squad...

Sometimes this occurs in the same game! How many times have we seen them play like Cup contenders one period and the next look like they couldn't beat the P Bruins ! :laugh:

Clint Eastwood

Eff the Habs
Nov 11, 2018
At least all 4 10 PM games are the night before a February vacation day. Some well timed naps and I'll be ready to rock and roll.

zaYG

Nerevarine
Jun 29, 2012
Santa Cruz, CA
Never go to games anymore because of the price at the garden but damn, tickets here in SJ starting at $39. I'll probably be there. First game in a couple of years.
man i'm a f***ing liar

forgot I went to a game earlier this season, think it was the 3-0 win over philly

gotta cut back on the beer

Bruinator

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2005
Toronto
think our boys take 6 outta 10 pts

Anaheim, LA and the Blues are the W`s
Blues have won 8 straight games and they are on the tail end of our road trip. I would say that is going to be a very difficult task. I would say defeating Vegas who has struggled mightily of late is a much more realistic win.

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
Sometimes this occurs in the same game! How many times have we seen them play like Cup contenders one period and the next look like they couldn't beat the P Bruins ! :laugh:

The key to Bruins success will be scoring.They struggle to do that consistently .The defence will be there.Big 10 days right now cause they could use a legit boost up front.

nazartp

Apr 5, 2006
Good thing I'm home next week, so @Kovi and I should be able to see all of the games. :razz:

Me and the missus are going out on a cruise tomorrow. I'm REALLY hoping that they have satellite TV with hockey package on the ship. They do have a sports bar, just not sure what they are going to run there. And streaming on the ship sucks to no end no matter what package you get.

Fenian24

Jun 14, 2010
Boston Bruins are a very, very good team.
Depends how you define "Very good". They certainly are not cup contenders. I expect a win vs the Ducks, loss to LA, loss to San Jose, OTL in Vegas and Loss in ST. Louis. 1-3-1

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
Blues have won 8 straight games and they are on the tail end of our road trip. I would say that is going to be a very difficult task. I would say defeating Vegas who has struggled mightily of late is a much more realistic win.
we`ll have Stone by then, easy win:thumbu:

I don`t see the Blues being able to sustain the pace they have been on recently, I like how the B`s match up vs them

Langlois

Just B 4 Orr
Mar 5, 2010
There has been an ice show at the Garden during school vacation week going back to the 1950's. It is a huge profit item and that will never change.

March brings other issues - high school basketball and hockey tournaments, Big East hockey championship. At least no NCAA events are scheduled at TD Garden until 2022 (Frozen Four)
Don’t forget the elephants used to invade too!

Reactions: BMC and Fenway

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
Me and the missus are going out on a cruise tomorrow. I'm REALLY hoping that they have satellite TV with hockey package on the ship. They do have a sports bar, just not sure what they are going to run there. And streaming on the ship sucks to no end no matter what package you get.
love to see me try and pull this with the bride when on vacation. I don`t and won`t even try

Reactions: nazartp

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
Never go to games anymore because of the price at the garden but damn, tickets here in SJ starting at $39. I'll probably be there. First game in a couple of years.
My daughter is going too (She lives out there).

She is going to all three in Calif. She is making the 5-6 hour drive to see The Ducks and Kings. Her BF has to work so she is going to them by herself. She is as nuts as us. She will be flying home to see the Sharks play the B's on Feb 26th. @DKH are you and Julia going to the Sharks game ?

The Sharks are her #2 team.

Last time I went out there to see the 3 games the B's didn't do very well. Hopefully it will be better this season.

Last edited:
Reactions: sooshii and BMC

caz16

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 11, 2011
Ontario
I won't be watching these games unfortunately - I can't get enough sleep most nights as it is. I'll try not to look at the results and watch the games on Game Center the next day....who am I kidding? I have never been able to resist looking at the scores!! Never!!

No injuries!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad