Pre-Game Talk: The Annual Disney Death March Begins - Anaheim, LA, San Jose, Vegas and St. Louis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
jNgAQgGStHOGpA1QX_8mu6-_hftqNy2Y8boNRwy5prM.jpg

The guys are already in California after a long 7-hour flight that included a stop in Salinas, Kansas for fuel.

Swift Air (WQ) #2149 ✈ 13-Feb-2019 ✈ KSLN - KLGB ✈ FlightAware

Wednesday, February 13 (Boston, MA / Anaheim, CA)
Travel to Anaheim, CA

Thursday, February 14 (The Rinks Anaheim Ice, Anaheim, CA)

Practice, 1:00 p.m. PT
Head Coach Bruce Cassidy and players will be available to media following practice

Friday, February 15 (Honda Center, Anaheim, CA / Los Angeles, CA)

Pregame skate, 11:30 a.m. PT
Head Coach Bruce Cassidy and players will be available to media following pregame skate
Away game vs. Anaheim Ducks, 7:00 p.m. PT (NESN, 98.5 The Sports Hub)
Travel to Los Angeles, CA

The Bruins never seem to play well in Anaheim but the Ducks are reeling right now. Conversely the B's play well in Los Angeles and San Jose. Vegas they will spend an off day in :dunno: and then wrap it up against a Blues team that has played well for the last month.

By the time the team returns home, the trade deadline will have passed so these games are critical into deciding what the team will do.

I am hoping for 7 points.

TDG_Disney_On_Ice_Website-1600x600-00c1c6c112.jpg

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
Think NHL teams winning % overall is really low game after Vegas. Get some early wins this trip please .Get 3 out of 5 its a great trip missing top scorer Less could be fall in standings.Fingers crossed good trip.

Trap Jesus

Feb 13, 2012
Say what you will about the Sharks in the playoffs, but their regular season consistency is crazy. That team is always near the top of the standings.

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
Never go to games anymore because of the price at the garden but damn, tickets here in SJ starting at $39. I'll probably be there. First game in a couple of years.
I'm in the OC and the Ducks game tickets are at $25 right now. But I kind of already made plans for Friday, so I guess I'll miss out.

I do want to see a Kings game sometime, but for some reason tickets are twice as expensive there despite the team sucking nearly as bad as the Ducks, plus having to drive up there. Probably won't be able to do it this year. But eventually.

Krupp

Apr 6, 2012
Ahhhh the Disney Death march....my favorite time of the year!

Still weird to see a team in Vegas. When one thinks of hockey, that city is still not a place I would've pictured having a franchise. I just hope the B's can survive this trip with 4-6 points, and with EVERYONE intact.

chizzler

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 11, 2006
This is the part of the season where they tore out due to too many games played. The garden being too over booked. It happens all the time. I hope it doesn’t this year.

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
This is the part of the season where they tore out due to too many games played. The garden being too over booked. It happens all the time. I hope it doesn’t this year.

There has been an ice show at the Garden during school vacation week going back to the 1950's. It is a huge profit item and that will never change.

March brings other issues - high school basketball and hockey tournaments, Big East hockey championship. At least no NCAA events are scheduled at TD Garden until 2022 (Frozen Four)

Reactions: AngryMilkcrates

alg363636

Boo
Apr 25, 2014
Washington, DC
I'm glad Anaheim finally won last night - got it out of their system. Was sure we could end up the slump busters.

LA is terrible. We probably win or lose in OT again. San Jose is going to be a battle that is a very, very good team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad